• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which is easier...

Let's say you just met a new romantic interest and naturally want to do some tickling with them. Do you think they'd be more likely to want to be tied down themselves and tickled or tie you down and tickle you?

Depends on if they're into the scene. I'd go without bondage for a hot minute and see how that takes off.

It all depends how much trust you have with said person. If they know you and trust you well enough then they might be willing to experiment with bondage with you.

If it was someone that I trusted, I'd hope they'd want to tie me down & tickle me... lol.

I guess I worded this question wrong, try this instead.

Do you think someone without a tickling fetish would rather be a lee or a ler?

If they're straight vanillia probably a ler. At least the first time anyway.

I'm not sure if ler really is the way to go, I mean you would have to instigate them to tickle you. Now if you're asking which is better to ask openly about maybe it's best to ask the person in question, not us because who would know their own preference better then them. They might hate being tickled or they might find if fun!

If it's a NEW romantic interest. Then you shouldn't tie them down at all...

Even if they want to...

That's progressing way too fast in my opinion. You have to get to know them really well first. You're running the risk of some personal relationship damage here.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back