• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which NFL team do you like

frankied21

TMF Expert
I'm a dolphins fan from new York, but football is my second passion. First is lacrosse, but not many people play or know enough to talk about it. Football I can talk about any team at any time. So who are you a fan of?

Go Big Blue G-man NY Giants. Eli Manning now has incentive to win another ring, and have more then his brother Peyton.

Been following the Redskins since 98

Yeah the division was weak in 2015, but hopefully they can build on what they did accomplish.

Norman vs Beckham twice a year is gonna be something.

I do like that, Kirk!

I'm a Green Bay fan. My dad adopted them and KC as his Midwest teams when moving to Nebraska from the DC area. So his hierarchy is WSH>GB>KC. With two anti-Dallas people in here, you'll be glad to know that the only game I've ever been to at Lambeau was when Dez didn't catch it two playoffs ago, loooool.

I'm hoping Jamaal Charles makes a big come back. Very underrated and has been in my opinion the best back in the league. Although Thomas Rawls may be even better if he can keep up the tear he want on after beast mode went down

I'm hoping Jamaal Charles makes a big come back. Very underrated and has been in my opinion the best back in the league. Although Thomas Rawls may be even better if he can keep up the tear he want on after beast mode went down

Yes, that poor guy has been has had some serious knee problems the last few years but oh man when he is healthy..

Reminds me of Priest Holmes that way. Just could not shake the injury bug when he was in KC.

Speaking of Rawls, the Seahawks are my NFC team. Don't know why, I've never been to Seattle, have no connection to the city at all.

Seahawks fan here, born into a Seahawks family and will be one until the day I die. Just hoping tbeir success lasts haha.

With the emergence of Chacandrick West, are Jamaal Charles' days with the Chiefs numbered? With that said, Chiefs all the way!!

Barbershopman

So many disappointments over the years, but non the less I'm a true Vikings fan, purple blood and all!

I used to root for one of the local teams here, the New York Jets, because their coach was a foot fetishist who had a wife who enjoyed such activities.
Since he was fired, I don't root for any NFL team.

Well I was not sure that this was going to be the case but now that the Rams are back in LA and their coach Jeff Fisher is actually from LA too. I guess I am a Rams fan. YAY.

Buffalo Bills fan here.

...and yes I'm used to pain by now...LOL.

BEARS all the way! I'm pleased that I see no Green Bay fans in here.

Miami Dolphins fan here, from uk london so excited new season- i been to florida twice and also Ace ventura is a badass film

THE LACES WERE IN!!!!

Packer fan here, and yes I lived through the 80's I was there for the bad times not just the good.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back