• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Scenario is More Appealing to you...?

Tifaranger

I wanted to ask this question to see where everyone else stood. When it comes to people you would like to tickle, does the thought of tickling a close friend or someone you know seem more appealing than tickling a complete stranger or perhaps even a celebrity? I personally love the thought of tickling a friend or someone I know. Knowing someone could bring a psychological element into the factor. Also, for some reason I love the thought of tickling any of my ex girlfriends. I do not know why, because I do not hate them, it just seems very appealing xD. Anyway, just wanted to gauge that with you guys. Thoughts?

I love the idea of tickling any attractive person, whoever's up for it, for the sheer joy of it, and getting tickled by them in return. If I knew them and had some history, that could be fun for longer-term/repeat tickle sessions, but generally, I'm up for tickle-play with anyone who wants it. :)

I'll list them in order... First and most appealing to me is tickling cute/ticklish friends that I know. Second is tickling a celebrity/random person that I find attractive. And third is the idea of tickling someone I dislike just because I know they hate it.

I'll list them in order... First and most appealing to me is tickling cute/ticklish friends that I know. Second is tickling a celebrity/random person that I find attractive. And third is the idea of tickling someone I dislike just because I know they hate it.
I think I can agree with this one

I have this fantasy I play in my head sometimes while...pleasing myself... of my husband tickle-torturing a girl that I hate until she is screaming and crying. I would never want to see it in real life, because I'd kill her before I'd ever let her near my husband, but the fantasy is just that - a fantasy. It turns me on SO much even though I would never want it to happen in real life. But I bet she would hate it so much, and I love that idea.

When I'm not tickling my close personal and dear friends (who I'm on tickling terms with), then I'm plotting and scheming xD

Tickling for me has always come out of a place of love and sheer impish playfulness. I can't see the appeal of tickling/being tickled by strangers. I have to genuinely like the person, be on playful terms with them, and genuinely want to reduce them to a puddle of tearful laughter.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back