• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which singer would you rather tickle

Which singer would you rather tickle?

• Rihanna

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • Shakira

Votes: 44 24.9%
  • Lady Gaga

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • Katy Perry

Votes: 43 24.3%
  • Ke$ha

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Natalie Horler (Cascada)

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Mariah Carey

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Britney Spears

Votes: 26 14.7%

• Total voters

assassin33

TMF Master
Lady Gaga
Britney Spears
Natalie Horler (Cascada)
Mariah Carey
Shakira
Ke$ha
Rihanna
Katy Perry

Shakira - no doubt. Always been a fan.

Rihanna and Katy Perry deserve honorable mentions.

Damn. I can only pick one? I'd have to go with Shakira. I'd love to get those hips of hers REALLY shakin'. :p

As the redneck in the group I would have to say Carrie Underwood or Laura Bell Bundy.

I went with Rhianna, but I don't understand why Kisha and Britney are on this list... when did they become singers?

Actually one not on the list. I would pick Avril Lavigne. I love her! So sexy and looks ticklish

forget that list..CARRIE UNDERWOOD!! She's hot and had admitted to be extremely ticklish

While Carrie Underwood is adorable and probably ticklish as hell, as a fan of the LG, I gotta say Lady Gaga. I'd just like to know if she's ticklish, considering the fact that she rarely ever smiles.

Shakira. :) And barefoot in the "This Time for Africa" World Cup 2010 video, BTW.

Haha I had to pick mariah carey just because she is realllllly sexy to me and I would love to have her tied up and to be able to tickle her all over....and maybe let her tie me up if she wanted to lol.

Britney Spears. :) Always probably will be my answer when it comes to lists of female singers, although I prefered her back in the day.. but I'd still tickle her today lol

Incomplete list!

Taylor Swift
Pink
Diana Krall
Sheryl Crow
Queen Latifah

I'm sure there are a million others, but those are the ones that come immediately to mind.

Even though I voted for Ms Spears, I would love to tie up and tickle Tila Tequila for revenge on behalf of Dominico from Season One of "A Shot At Love" (see ep. 4)

Of the ones listed on that list, Spears.

My personal favorite, one not mentioned on that list. Christina Aguilera.

Mitch

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back