• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Television Character Would You Be?

GEORGIATKLER

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Which Television Character Would You Like To Be: 1) In The Context Of The Particular Television Show And 2) In Real Life. I Would Be "john Steed" From "the Avengers" (mrs. Peel Episodes Only, Of Course) In Real Life I Would Be Superman. *gt Puts On His Glasses To Hide His Secret Identity*

TV charactor..hands down Macgyver.....but, let me kick it up a bit, comic books, or super hero..without a doubt Spiderman

I want to be Stanley from South Park !
I wanted to live there and see Kenny dying.

It'd have to be Mr. T (or B.A. Baracus) from "The A-Team". Then I could drive through red lights and not have to wait in line at Tescos, and fight everyone all the time.

GEORGIATKLER said:
Which Television Character Would You Like To Be: 1) In The Context Of The Particular Television Show And 2) In Real Life. I Would Be "john Steed" From "the Avengers" (mrs. Peel Episodes Only, Of Course) In Real Life I Would Be Superman. *gt Puts On His Glasses To Hide His Secret Identity*
Well, let's see....
1 - John Criton from Farscape
IRL? If I could include anime, it would be Ranma, I think.

1. Buck Cannon (Cameron Mitchell) on the "High Chapparal." He seemed to have the most fun of all the TV cowboys.
2. In real life, Lovejoy (Ian MacShane). I'd love to be that knowledgeable, resourceful and, of course, fascinating to women. I'm afraid, though, I'll have to settle for being a living monument to Barney Fife.

Hmmm....I would pick Hercule Poriot from the PBS Mystery series. I would finally be neat, well dressed, and my keen mind would stop popping the clutch like it does in real life....LOL

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back