• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Tickle Comic Series Would You Most Want to Return?

Squeak

TMF Novice
There are a lot of great comic series that just ended. Some many years ago, and I was wondering about this. I was very much partial to Bot Corps, Mimi The Maid, Nesse, Victoria, & Annie The Amateur Pirate. If I had to chose one to bring back, it'd definitely be Bot Corps. The Main character in that is so HOT and. . . oh excuse me. Oh and singular focus on Agent Sonya, those comics always had the best navel and belly tickling.

Anyway, I wish all of these would get new issues, hell I'd be prepared to write them, if need be!
What about you all, any tickle comic series you'd like to return?

There are lots of series's I'd love to be more of, but first and foremost in my books are Adventures in Time and Pulp Tickles. They are still among my favorites, with great scenarios of ticklish peril. I also got a strange soft spot for Elf Tales, it's a pity it got only two issues.

Vellicatrices Unlimited is the apex of MTJ's glory. There has been nothing quite like it, afterwards.

Outside of MTJ, there is also Loupanther's amazing CITA series~

Last edited:
I would really want BAC to return. The 'Lauging pines' serie was legendary and amazing. 'Wok don't run' is still my favorite comic/story ever!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back