• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which type of feet do u like to tickle???

feettk03

is it,

bare feet
nylon feet
feet wearing low socks
feet wearing kneel highs
or feet in white tights??? :grouphug:

For me personally I love to tickle sheer nylon covered feet, but thats just my opinion.

Since I'm really not a foot person, I like whatever my lee would like. Bare, stockinged, socked--it's all good to me! :feets: <<<<----

bare feet all the way for me, but i wouldnt discriminate against the others either. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

I love them bare but I love even more to have them with socks that I can slowly remove in an extremely evil way :firedevil

Enormously huge gigantic disproportionately large bare soles.

Did I mention I liked them big?

Cheerz,

Mef

I prefer bare, but nyloned is a close second... Although I will turn away no foot that begs a good tickling :woot:

Any and all Ticklish Female Feet

That is my answer as long as they are truly ticklish and they laugh when tickled then all, but I am partial to nyloned feet at first then bare feet. I also love pretty feet that have painted toes. The prettier the feet and the more ticklish they are the more I want to tickle them....Ms. Chaos has the most beautiful feet I have ever seen, and then I would say Ticklish Hon is a very close second. Ladies if you have pretty feet and would like to show them off and make me change my mind then post them. Oh one more Christine has very pretty feet too. I am suppose to meet a couple in a few months but will not mention who they are but she has very pretty feet too and is suppose to be ticklish like an 11 on her feet on a scale from 1-10.
Just had to respond to this thread.

TicklesFemales

TicklesFemales said:
That is my answer as long as they are truly ticklish and they laugh when tickled then all, but I am partial to nyloned feet at first then bare feet. I also love pretty feet that have painted toes. The prettier the feet and the more ticklish they are the more I want to tickle them....Ms. Chaos has the most beautiful feet I have ever seen, and then I would say Ticklish Hon is a very close second. Ladies if you have pretty feet and would like to show them off and make me change my mind then post them. Oh one more Christine has very pretty feet too. I am suppose to meet a couple in a few months but will not mention who they are but she has very pretty feet too and is suppose to be ticklish like an 11 on her feet on a scale from 1-10.
Just had to respond to this thread.

TicklesFemales

i did post pictures of one foot..a while ago on the forum. if you care to search, it's somewhere here in tickling discussion.. under hmm here are a few pics of one of my feet lol.. ok i found them here they are

feettk03 said:
is it,

bare feet
nylon feet
feet wearing low socks
feet wearing kneel highs
or feet in white tights??? :grouphug:

I prefer tickling cute little bare feet (size 5-7); esp. if they are soft/ pedicured :D

Another thing I've always enjoyed is tickling a lady with one foot bare and her other foot clad in sheer nylon hose; the different feeling of ticklishness seems to drive them insane (and is a huge turn-on for me :)

Hey, I love research/ love to experiment as I tickle ("hey sweetie....does this tickle"? as I stroke a Q-tip across her sensitive sole then between her toes; and she fights soooh hard not to burst out laughing (but inevitably does :D

I like to tickle bare-feet the most ... nothing like that skin-to-skin-action ! Also handy if the LER wants to employ the use of the tongue ... ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back