• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which would you choose

extremities8

hey guys,

I was just wondering something....if you had to make a choice when tickling a female's feet, what would it be:

1. More movement of the feet, but less laughter

or

2. Less movement of the feet, but more laughter

Please be honest as I must make a choice as my ticklee has given me this ultimatum...

Hope to hear some good responses

Thank You.....

I have to agree. It is the laughter that really turns me on, so as long as it is genuine laughter, the movement is less important to me.

someone needs to be different!

So here I am :) more movement! lol

Actually I love to see a girl trying to move a bit away of the tickling and then going after her feet and getting there again :) it´s really a must for me and it seems to make girls a lot ticklish as they are trying to move a bit so once and a while they get of the tickler´s fingers but just to feel them again soon enough :)

Just a differente opinion :)

But either way could be a great fun!!!!!!

Can´t you choose to try both???? lol

laughter is what it's all about

i'll go with more laughter every time! if she'll laugh more, do what ever is needed!
steve

What does she want?

Not to evade your question, but does she want to laugh herself silly or not?

Personally I'm all over #2, but what do you think she wants?

JP
:D

I am such a sucker for movement of the feet, even a little twitch, lol. I even manage not to bring someone to laughter if I can help it, it's cool when you're in that in between stage!

Thanks for the replies!

I will take all of your advices and base my decision on them. To answer jpmtickle's question, she doesn't want to laugh herself silly, but she does like to laugh. Thanks to all of your responses, it seems more likely that she will be mummy wrapped and put in the stocks. If any of you want to hear how it went...just reply and I'll get back to you.

extremities8 said:
Thanks for the replies!

I will take all of your advices and base my decision on them. To answer jpmtickle's question, she doesn't want to laugh herself silly, but she does like to laugh. Thanks to all of your responses, it seems more likely that she will be mummy wrapped and put in the stocks. If any of you want to hear how it went...just reply and I'll get back to you.

after this kind of lead in, don't even think of not telling us how it went! omg, that would be crewl!
steve

What would I choose

Hello everyone!
I a new member signed up yesterday.
I can't really make a clear choice, there has to be both
I need to hear her laughter, also she need to be ticklish
that's what I need to get to the next level excitment.

I found two females, a blonde & brunette who wanted to get tickled.
The brunette was trying really hard to resist, she couldn't
hold out for long, she started kicking & screaming, and then I started to tickle the blonde and she just exploded!! I had so
much fun that day.

I video taped it!
It will be released from www.harmonyconcepts.com tommorrow
Go there to see my pics.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back