• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

While at work....

monto

TMF Poster
So I made the mistake yesterday (4-20 actually) of coming on here and reading tickle stories and discussions while at work. Now my work doesn't monitor what we do on the computer so I didn't get in trouble, but it effected my productivity. I work for software engineers helping test new software, etc. Well this past Friday was a slow day, and I was waiting for an email from a co-worker before I could go home for the day. Well I decided to come on here and read stories to pass the time. So I read this and a few more other stories. I think one was "The Aunt gets it" which I had read before. Anyways, I got pretty hot and bothered by everything I was reading, which made it hard for me to concentrate the rest of the day. I was actually a little wet, and my nipples were rock hard when I got back to working. The worst was when I was working with the only other female worker at my company, (there is only about 15 people where I work) and I became fixated on her feet (I have a major foot fetish now.) She was wearing sandals and had her toenails painted dark red (soooo HOT!) She's a cute woman, in her mid 40's and married with kids, and I never thought of tickling her before, because after all, I am professional and tickling is NOT my life, but simply a kink I have. Still, all I could think about that day was duct taping her bare ankles together, and sitting them in my lap and tickling and licking her bare feet and toes until I was satisfied (and maybe, just maybe, she'd be satisfied too.) I'm pretty sure she noticed my hard nipples and I think Dennis, the cuttest guy in the office might have also. How embarrassing.

Anyway, I didn't have time to watch any tickle videos after work because it was my mother's birthday, and we did dinner with the whole fam. So I'm getting my fill this morning (hehehe.) Has anyone else ever tried sneaking a peak at work? Don't think I'll ever do it again. Keep work and pleasure separate.

Best bet to not look at it while at your job. Especially if you don't wanna be caught by others. I will say that the images of what you described are incredibly hot and would make for a great video or story idea (hint hint producers and writers).

It sounds like an interesting day at work to say the least though haha.

Has anyone else ever tried sneaking a peak at work?

No. Not because I'd get horny because I most likely wouldn't, but because I just think it doesn't belong at the work place.

No. Not because I'd get horny because I most likely wouldn't, but because I just think it doesn't belong at the work place.

I agree. Like I said, it was a mistake. I'm way more professional than that, and I love my job and take it seriously. One time error

Its even worse when you are working and have plans to meet with someone after work for some play.

My mind focuses on it and I'm so turned on, its hard to concentrate on anything work related. Of coarse professionalism is upheld and people don't know whats going on in my mind but, yeah.... Longest Work Days ever.

Don't think I'll ever do it again. Keep work and pleasure separate.

That would be wise.

They can and sometimes do monitor our computer use where I work. Shortly after getting a smart phone in 2006, I would occasionally post here via my cellphone at work, but I decided to stop doing that, too. Better to keep work and kink separate, IMHO.

First off, WOW! That was very hot. But, I totally agree about everyone here about the dangers of looking at inappropriate things at work. Much too risky even if you're not a professional and like your job. On the flip-side, what I would've given to be there to help you with your "problem" after work. ;) JK

Many years ago I sold a dog cage on ebay to a very nice lady age 40ish and my dogs were licking her toes when she came to collect the dog cage. I had her mobile number because we had to be in touch for collectiing the cage. It turned out that she worked about 2 minutes from my Company. I knew she had ticklish feet and I also knew she was looking for a new job. Although I wasn't sure if she would fit the job perfectly I asked her if she would come for an interview. She asked what she should wear? I said casual wear, maybe something like when she collected cage. Hoping she would wear the same shoes?! When she arrived, she was wearing the same slip on open toe high heels!! WOW!! i took her to my office and told her about the job. I was SOOO excited whilst interviewing her, I couldn't take my eyes off her feet. I had to get on to the subject of our dogs and said I was sorry my dogs kept licking her feet! She said to me it was ok but she was SOOOO ticklish on her feet. With that I said REALLY!! She knew what was coming. I grabbed her ankle, pulled off her shoe and had her screaming for mercy. It only lasted about a minute or 2 but was FANTASTIC!! She saw the funny side but didnt take the job!! :( Shame!:thumbsup:

Vernon, seriously, that is the most unprofessional thing I ever heard. Is that your company? If not, you were lucky she didn't complain about you. I know I would have!

I don't believe it really happened, though. It reads a lot more like fantasy than a real incident.

I sure hope you are right! The thing is, most of what he writes reads more like fantasy than a real incident, so I am not able to tell it apart really. :)

I agree with you guys. Nowadays, it is soooooo easy to get into serious trouble for the littlest thing at work, it's just not worth it! Sure, it makes for great fantasy, but that's all it should be.....unless you want to be canned and labeled a deviant for the rest of your life, not to mention being subject to legal action!

So I made the mistake yesterday (4-20 actually) of coming on here and reading tickle stories and discussions while at work. Now my work doesn't monitor what we do on the computer so I didn't get in trouble, but it effected my productivity. I work for software engineers helping test new software, etc. Well this past Friday was a slow day, and I was waiting for an email from a co-worker before I could go home for the day. Well I decided to come on here and read stories to pass the time. So I read this and a few more other stories. I think one was "The Aunt gets it" which I had read before. Anyways, I got pretty hot and bothered by everything I was reading, which made it hard for me to concentrate the rest of the day. I was actually a little wet, and my nipples were rock hard when I got back to working. The worst was when I was working with the only other female worker at my company, (there is only about 15 people where I work) and I became fixated on her feet (I have a major foot fetish now.) She was wearing sandals and had her toenails painted dark red (soooo HOT!) She's a cute woman, in her mid 40's and married with kids, and I never thought of tickling her before, because after all, I am professional and tickling is NOT my life, but simply a kink I have. Still, all I could think about that day was duct taping her bare ankles together, and sitting them in my lap and tickling and licking her bare feet and toes until I was satisfied (and maybe, just maybe, she'd be satisfied too.) I'm pretty sure she noticed my hard nipples and I think Dennis, the cuttest guy in the office might have also. How embarrassing.

Anyway, I didn't have time to watch any tickle videos after work because it was my mother's birthday, and we did dinner with the whole fam. So I'm getting my fill this morning (hehehe.) Has anyone else ever tried sneaking a peak at work? Don't think I'll ever do it again. Keep work and pleasure separate.

The "reading tickle stories and fantasizing about tying up your colleages while at work" haiku for Monto:

Bananas hot.

Potentially catastrophic.

No harm done.

monto, are they hiring at your place? :D

hahaha, I don't need you all coming there distracting me with further. We'd all have tickling sessions every lunch break. Would that be hot? Probs, but we'd all lose our jobs, lol!

i check stuff on here and on fetlife but on my iphone while at work. i cook and i just check stuff once and a while not that often so a 2 minute check does nothing for me. just my 2 cents

hahaha, I don't need you all coming there distracting me with further. We'd all have tickling sessions every lunch break. Would that be hot? Probs, but we'd all lose our jobs, lol!

I would be very professional about it. maybe a few quick tickles during the day. save the good stuff for after work!

I don't believe it really happened, though. It reads a lot more like fantasy than a real incident.

Ha Ha!! The thing is it is actually 100% true!!! Yes, it is my company and it was amazing!! It doesn't matter to me if no one believes it? If i knew you all in person I could easily prove it!

Vernon, seriously, that is the most unprofessional thing I ever heard. Is that your company? If not, you were lucky she didn't complain about you. I know I would have!

It is my company! And it is all completely true!! I am REALLY not in to tickling stories! I have had a good 50+ experiences in my life which I will share with all!!!

And it is all completely true

Even worse! Has it ever occurred to you that it is totally not cool to just touch strangers? Not a miracle she didn't take the job!

On multiple occasions I've had the experience of working in the same office with someone who decided it would be fun to tickle me at the workplace--often repeatedly (because someone who decides to tickle you once is likely, if your response amuses her, to do it again), occasionally relentlessly. In every instance it was a purely playful and platonic interaction, but I was always conscious of the fact that I regarded this experience in more varied dimensions than the woman who was tickling me or the people who were watching and laughing at me.

On multiple occasions I've had the experience of working in the same office with someone who decided it would be fun to tickle me at the workplace--often repeatedly (because someone who decides to tickle you once is likely, if your response amuses her, to do it again), occasionally relentlessly. In every instance it was a purely playful and platonic interaction, but I was always conscious of the fact that I regarded this experience in more varied dimensions than the woman who was tickling me or the people who were watching and laughing at me.
Nice one Wade! That is all my experience was. Rhiannon loves to put words into people's posts and actually I knew the lady quite well. We are still in touch now and friends. We also look back and laugh about me tickling her. Some people on here are just jealous of my experiences I think?

Some people on here are just jealous of my experiences I think

Since I'm a woman and a lee - not really. :)

You just give the impression on here like you are totally inconsiderate of other people's feelings or boundaries, which makes you look like a creep. By the way, there was no sign that you knew the lady well - it sounded like you had met her before only once, when the dog-thing happened.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back