• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who are the best lady laughers in the forum

Iwantobticklish

My question is for those who attend the gatherings or have met others from the forum?
What lovely ladies form this form have the best laughs ? Your top 5 or ten from experiences and rate their ticklishness on a scale of 1-10.

Geez...not too many requirements for the post lol I'm not going to go into that much detail but I can say that my girlfriend Lexi Doodles has an incredible laugh. Also, from the board, Donna (elaah) has a great laugh as well. Both of them are superbly ticklish!

Great thread!

I must say of all the ticklish lady lee's I had the pleasure of hearing their laugh, not one of em could be excluded from my list! They are all great in their own way. Nightfall has a delightful shriek, Josie is a great giggler, Lite and Venraya both have a way of filling your heart with glee when they mix squeals and swearing (LOL!), and njjen can shatter a glass from 50 yards away..hehe.

Gotta love em :D :D :D :D

Mimi

:rolleyes:

Mimi said:
Great thread!

I must say of all the ticklish lady lee's I had the pleasure of hearing their laugh, not one of em could be excluded from my list! They are all great in their own way. Nightfall has a delightful shriek, Josie is a great giggler, Lite and Venraya both have a way of filling your heart with glee when they mix squeals and swearing (LOL!), and njjen can shatter a glass from 50 yards away..hehe.

Gotta love em :D :D :D :D

Mimi

Lite does not squeal; she squeaks (ask Nightfall - at the CAT gathering in July of 2002, she exclaimed upon hearing lite under my & venray's fingers/silver bullet: "She SQUEAKS!!!"

R

:devil:

Well, clearly this subject has to be given a great deal of research...

All right, let's line up all the Lee's in alphabetickle order, and address this important issue! No pushing, now, plenty of time, just sign here, that's right... NEXT!:rolleyes:

Clips should be made of all the TMF ladies' laughs so those of us who haven't met you can hear all this great giggling ourselves. :D

I don't know how to make audio clips or I'd do that for you, amk. :D

I can make a wav file, but how do we post it here? Btw, Thanks Mimi. I have gotten a bit quieter since last year, unless you go for my ears. :p

Jen

Wav File....

I still have that one from you Jen. It's available on Grokster/Aimster/LimeWire for anyone who wants to hear Jens giggle...my screename is (of course) qjakal on all those programs. The file is NJJenlaughing.... Q

Thanks Q, but that is a very tame one for me. It was done during a phone session for someone not into the torture side of tickling. I could do much better.

BTW, Q. You have responded to every post I have made today. Are you watching me? LOL If so, let's make it real and in person. :p

Jen

Santa Claus...

Hey, I'm making a list and checking it twice...lol. Just happen to be in the neighborhood Ms Jen, and you must be particularly fascinating today! ;) Q

Re: Santa Claus...

qjakal said:
and you must be particularly fascinating today! ;) Q

I try to be every day. Especially now since I am availabe and on the prowl. ;)

You know... Mimi's laugh is great. She tries to hold back and then let's it out!

Lite does squeak as well as cussing like a drunken sailor!

Jen - Is it Jen or is it Memorex?

HawkiKim - Great laughs and giggles all the time.

Sunrise - Oh yeah. Giggling and pleading! and lots of NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOL

Bella - Everything under the sun from that little giggle machine.

Gosh... who else....

QBWeaver said:

Jen - Is it Jen or is it Memorex?

You will be amazed how much quieter I have gotten. Unless, of course, my ears are involved. :p

I wish I could comment on your's, Jan. You will NOT escape me in March. Muhahahahaha :devil:

Apparently I just giggle, shake and snort...how unflattering does that sound???

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back