• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who can take tickling the longest female or male

Frost King

1st Level Orange Feather
I was just wondering who can go the longest being tickled girls or men? now from my experience when i tickle my sister she can go longer then me.

I dunno, but I went for about ten-fifteen minutes keeping my arms up of my own free will. I haven't come to the point where I NEEDED it to stop yet:p ^__^

~K

*sigh* I've said it before many times I'm sure, but I'll say it again. You can't know, you can't say there is a specific answer, only hypothisize about what you know and think from whatever you choose to. I choose logical thinking, but that's just me. That said, I dunno, and no one ever will.

I know, this is totally unlike me since my thing is coming in and starting trouble. :tounge:

I think Karen and I should be the test subjects for the ladies...cuz I have been tied to a futon and tickled by two people at once, and they had to ask ME to take a break...:D

Right, Hawaiian Prince??? ;)

I don't think there's any difference between genders in this case...I think it's an individual issue--cardiovascular endurance, sensitivity, as well as the skill of the ler...

I think Karen and I should be the test subjects for the ladies...

Only if it's Senshi, Socks, and generally people I've known a long time and trust on me. Sorry, but that's one of my quirks. No strange hands touchy:p

~K

I would have to say it would depend on how ticklish the person is. If there was a way to have them equally ticklish then it would depend on the person. One who enjoys it would last longer than one who did not. I don't think the question can be truly answered.

I was just wondering who can go the longest being tickled girls or men? now from my experience when i tickle my sister she can go longer then me.

ME.

Not sure if it is men or women in general but Me personally can take the longest even though I am qute ticklish! Very ticklish!

So there!:super_hap

TTD

I dunno, but I went for about ten-fifteen minutes keeping my arms up of my own free will.

Oh yeah? Well, I've done that for nearly three-quarters of a second. Beat that!

As soon as the tickling starts I'm angling for a way to get them to stop it; many many minutes later, when it's still going, I'm still begging them to stop, only much less articulately.

Based on the sample in this thread, it would appear that I have the worst. Endurance. Ever.

ME.

Not sure if it is men or women in general but Me personally can take the longest even though I am qute ticklish! Very ticklish!

TTD

Now how did I guess YOU would say summat like that TTD?!!lol:laughing:

Oh yeah? Well, I've done that for nearly three-quarters of a second. Beat that!

As soon as the tickling starts I'm angling for a way to get them to stop it; many many minutes later, when it's still going, I'm still begging them to stop, only much less articulately.

Based on the sample in this thread, it would appear that I have the worst. Endurance. Ever.

I think I'm actually under the same category as you Wade.....although my endurance has yet to be tested properly....

I think I'm actually under the same category as you Wade.....although my endurance has yet to be tested properly....

You ever need it tested, just let me know. I'd be happy to help out, as long as in the interest of empirical validity you aren't tickling back...

i think it depends on the person in general, i don't think it depends on the sex..However..i have read some where that men tend to be more ticklish then women :| but again..i think that's all just peoples opinions..i don't think any of that could actually be proved

But hell, what do i know:eek:

You ever need it tested, just let me know. I'd be happy to help out, as long as in the interest of empirical validity you aren't tickling back...

Aww thanks Wade...but I couldn't promise no tickle backs!!lol;)

Might as well subtract another for the guys. I seem to be as ticklish or MORE ticklish than ever, and I've always been hyper-helpless to tickling fingers.

R. Tibbler :super_hap

This is an age old argumet that really can't be answered. That been said, I do have my opinion on the subject based on a life long tickling fetish. I think women, in general, are more ticklish than men but can take it longer than men can. I, myself am very ticklish and have never used a safe word in any of my tickling sessions but over all I think men have less tolerance for tickling.

Well...

I think that question really needs to be answered with another question...

Which sex has the highest average constitution?

Well...

I think that question really needs to be answered with another question...

Which sex has the highest average constitution?

Well while I can't say for sure, I'd say that that whole pregnancy thing and stuff that women get must mean something.

That said, this thread's going somewhat as I expected. That's just it, everyone's biased to some extent. One thing I notice though is that male lees do tend be quick to say how they're SOOOOOOOooooooooooo ticklish beyond measure alot more than female lees do. :p

However...

leeboy said:
I think women, in general, are more ticklish than men but can take it longer than men can.

I do somewhat agree with this. Of course, there are variables for why this could be, but if I was going by personal experiance, it would have something to do with women generally being tickled more than men and thus getting more used to the feeling. But that's just personal experiance thinking...

ME.

TTD

Well whether or not that is correct, I think he should be made to take the longest tickle torture ever!

Either way, it should be tested!

M1:ayyy:

I'm down for testing out TTD's endurance...NYE? Maybe? :D :D :D

TTD--I'd love to be there--I graduate from PT school 2 weeks before NYE...so I will have multiple reasons to celebrate. If I'm not on a boat to South America with my ler (she's attempting to give me an AMAZING graduation gift...travel with her someplace I've never been!), then I would love to be at the NYE shindig...it's all dependent on several factors that are, currently beyond my control...

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back