• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

My flatulence stinks. Trust me on this one. :jester:

maniactickler said:
Is this a challenge? :veryhappy

No, I'm just stating a fact. I'm sure your flatulence stinks more than mine does. :D

omg you two go to the gassy geezer thread. this is absolutely disgusting. leave it to maniac .....

isabeau :jester:

isabeau said:
omg you two go to the gassy geezer thread. this is absolutely disgusting. leave it to maniac .....

isabeau :jester:

Isabeau! glad to see you here. tell us all your flatulent adventures.

You know by actually smelling and comparing, if you are so inclined.
I would rather not know. :p

A few friends of mine in the USAF went to a Subway one time The one friend blows the mother of all smelly farts It stunk so bad the one gal that was with him had to go into the ladies room to throwup :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

General Zod said:
A few friends of mine in the USAF went to a Subway one time The one friend blows the mother of all smelly farts It stunk so bad the one gal that was with him had to go into the ladies room to throwup :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

omg this is what i knew would happen yuck yuck yuck.....

isabeau :wowzer:

About 8 years ago I was in a Blazer with my sister,brother-in-law,and a nephew who was about 1 year old My brother-in-law let out one smelly assed fart I had to roll down the window and stick my head out to breathe fresh air How my nephew slept through that smell is beyond me :xlime: :xlime:

My brother + Point Beer = Rotten Eggs cooked in Sewage.

Especially when you're stuck in his truck with him in sub zero weather, and the windows are froze shut. :xlime: :xlime: :xlime:

Mimi said:
My brother + Point Beer = Rotten Eggs cooked in Sewage.

Especially when you're stuck in his truck with him in sub zero weather, and the windows are froze shut. :xlime: :xlime: :xlime:

Sounds like i have a little competition. :manicd:

Mine smell good. Everyone else's make me :xlime:
I know I'm repeating myself, but my dad f*rted and their smoke alarm went off. Smoke alarms are objective measuring devices. :wavingguy

blondie46 said:
Mine smell good. Everyone else's make me :xlime:
I know I'm repeating myself, but my dad f*rted and their smoke alarm went off. Smoke alarms are objective measuring devices. :wavingguy

Gotta love a woman thats not afraid to blast away. :veryhappy

I know that mine dont smell very good, but I do have a story about the absolute worst smelling fart I was ever around.
On father's day weekend, 2000, my father came down here from NY to spend the weekend with me, and we took a hotel room for the night. In the middle of the night, I was awakened by the most hideous smell I've ever encountered in my life, and then heard a noise. In his sleep, he had blown the worst farts I ever encountered from anyone. The odor almost made me sick. Fortunately, he stopped, and I was able to go back to bed, but the memory still haunts me to this day. I know that I've heard people have more gas that smells worse as they get older, and he was about 60 at the time. Normally, I wouldnt remember such a trivial incident, but when I saw this thread, it came to mind.

Mitch

Dated a gal back in the seventies who produced these sickly sweet eruptions like an unholy mix of mustard gas and roses! I'm sure the experience took a few years off my life.

A well known and liked local business man came into myfavorite bar sat down by the door and let the mother of all farts. There was no escape. To this day we all call him "Stinky"

maniactickler said:
I just had to bump this thread. its too important to die. :xlime:

you sicko preverted maniac you lol...... only you would start a thread about flatulence. and what the heck am i doing posting on here????? i am as pure as the driven snow......... lol

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa

I have a recipe to share.

Eat some of those "Weight Watcher" fudgesicles...better yet, eat 3 of them. :Hyrdrogen :Hyrdrogen :Hyrdrogen Top em off with a bag of "Wow" potato chips.

Perhaps this is the place to share one of my favorite stories.
An Avon lady is working door to door, floor to floor, in a high-rise apartment complex one day. Suddenly, as she's leaving the elevator, she is seized with the mother of all gas pains. She leaps back into the elevator and, as the doors close, lets rip with a wall-rattling paint peeler. Desperately rummaging through her sample case, she whips out a can of Pine Scent Air Freshener and sprays it copiously around the elevator. At the next floor, the doors open and a drunk steps in. The doors close and the two ride together in silence, floor after floor. After a bit, the drunk sniffs once, twice...then prodigiously inhales and looks at the Avon lady.
"What's that shmell?" he asks.
Proud of her product, she smiles and asks, "Well, what does it smell like to you?"
He sniffs again, thinks a moment, then says, "It shmells like shomebody shit a Christmas tree!"

isabeau said:
you sicko preverted maniac you lol...... only you would start a thread about flatulence. and what the heck am i doing posting on here????? i am as pure as the driven snow......... lol

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa

Its just a matter of time before you break down and tell us one of your personal flatulence adventures! ;)

maniactickler said:
Its just a matter of time before you break down and tell us one of your personal flatulence adventures! ;)

in your dreams maniac

isabeau :imouttahe :imouttahe :imouttahe :imouttahe

Abouy twenty-five years ago I guy that worked for me would get into farting contests with the master sgt. of our local national guard unit. The battle would rage from tavern to club to tavern for hours. Many innocent people were killed. Of course, I never joined in this childish behavior because I was in training for the belching contests.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back