• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WHO do you wanna see tickled in a TC video?

TC Videos

TMF Regular
Here's a new twist to finding ticklish girls for videos!
If you have contact information or website address information about a celeb, a model, or just a gal who has a website and you want us to offer them a part in a future tickling video then....

Email us the info to contact them with!
Our email is [email protected]

We'll do our best to talk with them about it. So send us info on your video dream ticklee today! Remember, SEND THE INFO TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESS. DON'T POST IT HERE. WE CAN'T READ EVERY POST ON THE TMF AND SOMETIMES GO DAYS WITHOUT CHECKING IN.

Lets see what happens. This might be interesting.

Sincerely,

The top of TC's post asks a question. The picture at the bottom of the post supplies the answer.

I agree!

I agree with WallStreet! And on that note..., why not ask some of the girls on this forum? Narin's already done two for Magic Touch. And why not do some pantyhose shots instead of the same old barefoot/shorts/t-shirt look?!

I think I discovered why people are adverse to the thought of pantyhose tickling, it was a Eureka moment,I tell ya...

Most shots of the pantyhose I see on the net are the ugly, baggy, reinforced heel and toe that looks almost like a big ugly sock, but most socks look better! (Look at FM Concepts and you will see some of what I am talking about, or any pantyhose site for that matter.) What is to be done? If the girl wears NUDE, SANDALFOOT, SHEER PANTYHOSE, you can see every detail of the feet, you can see the toes clearly, and they just look great and make a beautiful girl even more beautiful! AND, they can taken off halfway through the shoot to satisfy the barefoot fans too. You can kill two birds with one stone...but not a parrot, they'll yell back at you....

Great idea Kathy, I'll do some checking around and I can't wait to see who winds up being tortured by you guys.

What about the girls get revenge on the tickler in black! I would love to be in his shoes when the girls tickle him!

Yes sir, I would really love to see Kathy tickled by Priscilla. Boy, what a movie:D

Yes,Kathy I agree with these guys how about you.Would like to see you tickled definitely buy that video.

Tickle the one you love

The beautiful Kathy would be a true asset to the ticklee stable, she is a great idea, and I have often wondered about her reactions to sole teasing. The suggestion of one from the TMF is a good 2nd choice. I always liked to see women tickled who actually liked what was being done to them, a turn on for me personally. I am not a big fan of the Non-Consentual tickle!

Good marketing TC Videos, you folks really know how to cater to your market segment. You get better each day.

King bows to m'lady

KingP

Kathy being doubleteamed by Priscilla and the TIB !:D

agree with kingp...

Seeing a girl being tickled who likes it is INFINTELY better than one who doesn't. If they don't like it, they will either be bored, and fake the laughter, doing a really bad job, or they will really not liked to be tickled and fight and struggle and say no and it is just...uncomfortable. Plus, they won't laugh anyway, or will be too mad to laugh, and that is just cruel and no fun whatsoever. But when they like to be tickled....that's great! We can enjoy it because we know THEY are enjoying more than we are, so there's no guilt. And when everyone has fun, that's always a good thing.

a vote for f/m fans....

Kathy...have you ever thought of doing f/m? I know there's more demand for m/f and f/f. But, I for one would LOVE to see some decent f/m material out there.

Just a thought.

Ann

Definatly, Kathy. Time for the Promotor to be promoted..to being tickled!:p ;) :devil: :wow: :D

TTD

Why Not Take Some Professional Submissives For A Tickle Test Drive?

There are two well-known dungeons in LA that advertise themselves as tickler-friendly–The Dominion and Passive Arts. They also advertise that they have lovely ladies who can’t get enough tickling.

You’d have to color a lot of us doubtful. Women being paid $190 for 30 minutes will certainly do their best to appear ticklish, but will they be legit? We could each pony up the cash to get to LA and try out the women there . . . or TC Videos could hire a few of the women and take them for a test drive.

Talk about a win-win. Many people have said that they want to see women who like to be tickled. Well, these submissives claim they do and even submit to tickling for a living. Other people suspect that professional tickle victims are fakers. Well, won’t we be a lot closer to knowing the truth if we see Priscilla or TIB giving them a no-holds barred workout.

There are other benefits, too. The women will essentially be participating in a marketing video. They’ll be showing their wares, so to speak, so they will be potential winners. As audience members, we’ll be getting a look at women that we could actually tickle ourselves. We’ll never get our hot little hands on Priscilla or Kathy, but, if we like what we see, we’ll know exactly where to find these women.

Here are some potential models from those locations for your videos.

Judy: She claims to enjoy being tied and tickled and she also likes to dress up as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Why not do a nice “Surrender, Dorothy” segment with this young lady. Featuring, of course, the TIB (Tinman In Black). http://www.ladylauras.com/judy.html

Vanessa: She claims that “to be tied up and tortured with no hope of escape is especially exciting.” Okie, dokie. You can sure excite the heck out of her and let us watch.
http://www.ladylauras.com/vanessa.html

Kassy: According to this young lady, “ I came to The Dominion to explore and have fun! I have since discovered that there's a reason I'm extremely ticklish! Tickling is my newest adventure in bdsm, and I am eagerly waiting for you to show me just how deliciously torturous it can be!” Wonderful. We’re eagerly waiting for the TIB to give her some of that tickle torture she finds so delicious. http://www.ladylauras.com/kassy.html

Sybil, Joanne and Robin: These three ladies at Passive Arts http://www.passivearts.com/web_pages/whats_new.html all sing the praises of being tied and tickled. Let's find out just how much they really like it when the tickling is done by pros.

You could even go to their shops to do the tickling. Much as we all love the converted warehouse or school gym or wherever you do your videos, it would be nice to see these models tied up in the professional dungeon rooms that the establishments provide.

And, I have to agree with the most popular suggestion here. After the professional victims at the dungeons are tickled out of their minds, I think turnabout would be fair. Both sites also feature professional dominants who claim considerable expertise as ticklers. I think Kathy should submit to their devious attentions.

Let’s be realistic, here. Kathy works with TIB and Priscilla. It would be human nature for them to go a little easy on her. But, a professional dominatrix being paid to deliver the goods will have every incentive to try and tickle Kathy into a struggling, sweating, slobbering, screaming frenzy.

That’s my suggestion. Do a tickling road show at one or both of these dungeons and take us along for the ride.

Anyone . . . anyone . . .

i e-mailed a suggesstion. let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I vote for Kathy

I agree with many others who have posted here..........Kathy would make a great ticklee. Have ya seen those feet!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!

Giantfan :devil:

I'd bet that Kathy getting it would be one of the best selling videos of all time! I'm sure Kathy is reading this post and thinking, "Why the heck did I even ask..." :)

Steve

UnclStevel said:
I'd bet that Kathy getting it would be one of the best selling videos of all time! I'm sure Kathy is reading this post and thinking, "Why the heck did I even ask..." :)

Steve

She asked.......we answered...will Kathy respond and come through?
Muhahahahahah

TTD
:wow: :firedevil :scared: :angel:

TicklishPhoebe ...1st choice
Kathy.............2nd
Catalina lamour....3rd

Ok all you wonderful people. I need to speak up now.
I so very much appreciate the fact that many of you would love to see me tickled to hysterics and beyond. I really truly am flattered. Really. But like i've mentioned in past posts, it's not something I feel like doing right now. I really like being tickled off camera much better. Do you think I don't realize the $$$$ we could make with myself as the scantily dressed ticklee? Believe me I do realize it! But I'm not ready. Maybe never will be.

So please (pretty please) don't request me to be in a video anymore, cause it makes me sad that I can't provide you with what you want, cause I really do love all of you in the community. :eek:

I thought I needed to say this so that no one would feel as if they were being teased. I've said no before, but I'm saying it a little louder and clearer this time, for everyone's benifit. No! I don't have a desire to be tickled for a video, sorry. I hope you all understand, at least a little.:eek:

Your true friend,

And in all honesty, there are many many much younger, prettier girls than me out there ready to be tickled, and being tickled already.

ps- So now, email us with your thoughts (and contact information) on what NEW female you'd like to see us tickle. We've gotten many good tips already!:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back