• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Do You Want To Read About Being Tickled?

I'll add to the queue, and keeping with the singer theme, a tickle torture story involving Taylor Swift and/or Katy Perry would be great.

Also +1 for the Daenerys story, but I suspect that's coming along anyway.

Thanks!

When I can get there, I'd love to see TS and KP decide who 'sings' better. I'll have two parts to that though. Both deserve their own tickling. California girl? Yup. California girls:
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
We'll melt your popsicle.
She basically asked...

I'll add to the queue, and keeping with the singer theme, a tickle torture story involving Taylor Swift and/or Katy Perry would be great.

Also +1 for the Daenerys story, but I suspect that's coming along anyway.

Thanks!

tickle monsters. multi-tenracled wierd looking creatures tickling kelly ripa. kelly is wearing a string bikini and is tickled on her ribs/abs.

For sure. Lemme get to it. It might be awhile though. So hang tight for awhile. I dont half ass my work so haha you get the picture

tickle monsters. multi-tenracled wierd looking creatures tickling kelly ripa. kelly is wearing a string bikini and is tickled on her ribs/abs.

Sounds great, looking forward to it!

When I can get there, I'd love to see TS and KP decide who 'sings' better. I'll have two parts to that though. Both deserve their own tickling. California girl? Yup. California girls:
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
We'll melt your popsicle.
She basically asked...

Just read your 'canary makes zatana sing' story, and i'll admit, i honestly haven't read a story that good in a very long time! :) good job on that story!

After reading that story though, i would like to request a story. Could you perhaps create a story involving lara croft, the infamous tomb raider? Maybe she's in a underwater cave, and has to solve different puzzles in order to get to a treasure, said puzzles can include walking through a room full of mud, while being tickled by unknown things on her lower body, or scaling a wall, while being tickled by magical guardian plant thingys.

Another story you could perhaps do is a league of legends based story. I personally am a huge fan of tickling the ladies in league of legends. Maybe do a scenario where winner defeats loser using tickling? Some girls you can perhaps use for the story are katarina, akali, leona, vayne, janna, miss fortune or ahri?

Hey guys, my apologizes for the story speed but ive been swamped with finals and if you read my last stories I commit to the beginning, background/motive, character development, details, finale. Look at broken sister for example. If you'd just like a _ was captured and was tickled til hysteria/forever, it'd be quicker and easier for me. PM me and ill just make it just as ticklish and describe like Canary but not story like broken sister. But the thing is if you want a story then you'll have to wait. I mean I got 42 requests. As we all know: jobs, life, random issues ect still happen. This is just giving back to you guys and the community

Well friends,
I screwed up pretty bad and will be gone for the next 28 days.
I will continue production when I get back.
Continue PMing with requests by all means still though
I'll see them all at once haha
See you soon TMF

When you get back can you write a story of USWNT player Sydney Leroux getting tickled by GK Hope Solo 4 saving all her shots during practice & then can you write a revenge story 4 me please? THANKS!

When you get back can you please also write a story of WNBA players Kristi Toliver, Candace Parker, & Skylar Diggins getting into a huge tickle fight & blaming each other 4 losing the WNBA All-Star game 2 the East? I would greatly appreciate it. THANKS!

Hey TMF
I'm back and ready for action
Time to catch up on both the ticklish models at the Dominion
And the stories I have requests for
What a journey it has been since April
Keep on tickling

T=F

Any tickle story involving comic book characters. Doesn't matter if its DC, Marvel, Image... I dont care.

I took the Christopher Hitchens school of writing
1) Get really drunk and the ideas will just come to you.

How about reversing things. Like the Hooters waitresses gang tickle the touchy-feely customer. The real estate agent tortures the potential buyer into paying full price for the house, or the bank manager (and some tellers) captures and torment a would be bank robber. Yes I am getting into the F/M stuff :D

hmm..ever thought of going furry? X3 Just a suggestion, maybe Lucario or someone :3

Would you mind adding chapters to this interactive story?

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2026303-Tickling-Women-of-Game-of-Thrones

I would prefer to read about an anonymous male reader being tickled by the women of Game of Thrones. I'd prefer to have the female ticklers verbally tease and taunt the reader, and tickle him using their fingers, toes, tongue, lips teeth, (kissing, licking, nibbling, blowing raspberries, etc) on his armpits, feet, stomach, chest, sides, butt, genitals, etc.) If you set up a writing.com account, I'll give you gift points for your contributions (this goes for anyone reading this, not just tickling=feet.)

This chapter with Margaery Tyrell illustrates the style of writing I prefer:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2026303-Tickling-Women-of-Game-of-Thrones/map/1121

Thanks in advance!

Maybe Felicity tickles Laurel(Arrow)? Or Kaitlyn tickles Iris (the Flash)? Just some food for thought

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back