• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Else Loves Makeup Brushes? Soft Stuff? Feathers?

eternaltickles

Hello all,

I'm new here and generally new to getting involved in tickling communities - online or not - and have never really known or had a great perspective on my personal fetish / obsession.

I've always loved to tease and edge myself with soft things. I am a straight man, but this has always been a secretive pleasure of mine. Makeup brushes, neck duster brushes like those used in salons, feathers, feather dusters, and so on. However, more than conventional tickling like much of what I've found online, I am into these tools for the sensory experience they bring. Soft, slow buildups with brushes that turn into edging sessions until orgasm or just running them across my skin.

I've always felt like these fixations aren't proper "tickling," but I have only found content and people into it as well via tickling.

This has mostly been a solo venture, mainly from a bumpy history of sexual partners in the past who were toxic and shaming. On my own, however, it has been a fun and pleasurable pursuit for some time now. Going online and not finding much content in line with this, I eventually decided to try and make my own. I've posted some on various platforms before, and if that is something I can do here as well, I'd love to.

Anyhow, anyone else who is into these kinds of things, I'd love to talk! Moreover, I hope one day to find a partner or someone who I can session with and explore my own fetishes and sexuality.

<3

I have discovered, as I am into lots of wonderful tactile stimulation as well on a variety of levels, that there is a general category (that includes tickling, incidentally) of kink referred to as "sensation play". It's described as being more of an umbrella term for a wide range of enjoyable sensations that can be sexual, platonic or both. One of the examples is tracing the body with soft things like feathers or fur. Other examples can range from things like claws or tickling to other sensations like hot wax or impact play. While some forms can include mild pain, it's not generally the goal to cause discomfort. There are even forms of sensation play that don't involve touch, but other senses like hearing and smell.

Not sure if this fits the bill, but it was yet another Thing that I never knew was a Thing, so it may be worth having a look into, and see if you stumble on anything else you find enjoyable.

While I prefer fingers for everywhere, makeup brushes and soft feathers work great in armpits and along the sides.

I prefer fingers the most of course, but soft tools are great and i would love to try using them for tickling.

Me Too!!

I am obsessed with this exact same thing! I have a huge collection of different feathers and sensory tools to pleasure myself. I’m a straight male and I definitely get the difficulty of sharing this passion with partners. My girlfriend right now is the first to know about it and will treat me occasionally but I can tell it’s not her favorite thing to do. Someday.

Ive used a range of feathers and plumes but I have had great success with using really fine, thin paintbrushes to tickle feet, sides, underarms and clitoris. These instruments depending on the person's sensitivity level produce sensations ranging from a joyous sigh, moan of delight and pleasure, or screaming laughter lol. It's all good!

i am a big fan of using make up brushes and feathers, both as ler and lee.

steve

If I start heavy, then got light, that brings about more ticklish reaction. It can be a slow process, and doesn’t work on everyone. When it does, it’s fantastic.

I love feathers! They dont typically get great laughter out of me but I love how they feel. Some spots do tickle a bit with a feather but not enough to really get me laughing. As a ler I just love how feathers look gliding across the skin. My wife is like me where some spots do tickle though. Anybody have a link with some of their fav brushes and feathers?

I have some thin makeup brushes that work well in places like my neck, ears, and toes. They're definitely fun!

I love makeup brushes and I've used them on myself before. Would love to tickle someone with one and vice versa.

The soft end of feathers hasn't done much for me, but the pointed end has been effective.

I have written a story about this kind of tickling, I hope you like it?

I have had a fantasy for a long time, I have decided to put it into a story and putting as much detail as I can. I wouldn't mind playing either role in this story as both really appeal to me. Which role would you enjoy, take a read and decide for yourself?

On a sunny afternoon I decided to explore my kink and see if I could find someone who would tickle me, down below. But where do you look? A tickling website seemed the likely place to start.

Putting in the search came up with a disappointing result but one hopeful was a fantasy tickling doctor who would enjoy tickling the genittals but specifically for the uncut man. A few introduction messages where exchanged, a meeting could happen in the near future but after a questionnaire and brief description of the genital tickle treatment had been read and understood.

The message came through, it read.
Please read through this message and then answer the questions below. Please send back as quickly as you can. Dr Tickler has developed a great tickling technique fir the uncut Penis with tight foreskin. Backed with his gentle approach and caring demeanor he is able to tickle the nervous patient.

You will be given a full genital tickle assessment, you will be required to cum twice. The first will be done using tickle tools and the second will be done with the doctors hands.

Tools used are as followed. A silky soft tie, folded a couple of times gives the perfect shape fir tickling the testicles. Please be aware that the tickle from this is very intence. Other tickle tools will be used to tickle them along with the occasional tickle from the doctors hands.

Penis tickle tools are as followed. Soft make up and artist brushes are used to tickle. They are all different shapes and sizes to keep the tickle sensation fresh throughout the treatment. The penis will be tickled from the base near the testicles and slowly moved up to the tip where the foreskin ends. The bit of foreskin tickled at this point is the part list in Circumcision, a sensitive part that the doctor likes to focus on.

Once the doctor has performed all his tickle tests he will let you cum, this will be done using a tickle brush that gives a really nice sensation. After you have rested and are ok having you're testicles touched again, the second part of the treatment will begin.

For this, the Dr will use his clever fingers to tickle and tease you. He will masterbate you but due to this being a tickle treatment he will gently stroke and occasionally tickle your testicals. Once you have cum, the examination will come to an end. Further treatments may be required.

You may ask, why a man is going to look at me as I would rather be seen by a woman. Unfortunately the ladies don't really show much interest in this kind of tickling. Men however do, this is because they understand how the tickling will stimulate you, plus they know where and how to tickle for the best results.

Preparing for your treatment, please follow the instructions to ensure maximum ticklishness. Genittals should be shaved around four to five days before the appointment. This is not negotiable and the appointment will not go ahead if this is not done. It goes without saying, cleanliness please. The doctor would like to enjoy giving you the treatment.

Some questions about you;

1) Can you confirm that you are not circumcised?

2) Do you regularly shave your genittals?

3) Have you ever been tickled with make up brushes on your genittals?

If so please give details?

4) How sensitive is your penis?

5) Are you nervous about the treatment?

Please provide a picture of your erect penis, the doctor will decide based on what he sees to whether or not the appointment is made?

All the questions were answered and I reluctantly took a picture of my erected cock. An answer came in a couple of days, it read.

Dear patient,

Dr Tickler would like to invite you for a genital tickle treatment. Your penis looks perfect for tickling and he is looking forward to seeing you. An appointment has been made for two weeks time.

Dr Tickler has read through your answers. He understands that because the foreskin stays covering the penis when erect and therefore very sensitive beyond the foreskin, he would like to reassure you that he is kind and very understanding. His aim is to bring you as much pleasure as possible through tickling. He has requested that once you have shaved that also you do not masterbate. This will help you get through the nervousness, hopefully getting you feeling excited for the appointment.

I followed the instructions to the letter, before I knew it, the day of my appointment came. I showered thoroughly to make sure I was clean enough. It was a fair drive to the address, pulling up to the destination my nerves started. But I was feeling fruity, it had been a few days that I had left myself alone.

Having been welcomed in by a nice looking lady, I was shown upstairs to a room. Just as she was about to leave me to enter the room she said; "Lucky you, Dr Tickler is going to give your willy a good tickling, enjoy yourself!" (With a grin on her face)

I knocked on the door and a voice called out;"Come in please", so in I went. As soon as I saw the doctor he made eye contact and with a friendly smile, he asked me to pop behind the curtain and fully undress myself for him. This was not what I had expected so I said; "Don't you want to talk to me first?",he replied gently; "I will talk to you but once you have got undressed and up on the table". Reluctantly I replied; Ok, and I made my way behind the curtain and began to take my clothes off. In front of me was a small trolley, on the top laid a silky tie that had been folded. Plus a few make up and artist brushes,all different shapes and sizes. My thoughts were, I bet they are gonna tickle. The last of my clothing to be removed where the boxer shorts. I hesitated for a moment but managed to pull them down, now I was completely naked. I got into the table and waited for the doctor to appear.

It didn't take long for him to appear, he began to speak to me immediately; "Are you ready to be ticked?"

Me; "Yes, I think so?"

Dr; "I can sense that you are a little unsure about it. I'm here to give you some pleasure through tickling. I'm not going to hurt you or make you feel any discomfort. I know exactly where to tickle you and I will explain everything before I proceed. If you could place your hands by your side and please do not touch your genittals until I say so. I'm going to place a pillow under your buttocks to raise them up, giving me more access to your testicles.

He picked up a plump pillow and I lifted myself up while he slid it into place.
Dr; "Is this comfortable for you?"

Me; "Yes thank you Dr."

Dr; "OK, I need to make you fully erect. What I'm going to do is slide one hand under your penis and with the other I will gently stroke it. Hopefully you will see how gentle I will be with you."

Me; "I'm sorry Dr."

Dr; "No, no, no, please don't apologise. I understand completely why you are a little nervous. All I want you to do is relax and enjoy what I'm about to do to you."

Me; "I will try Dr."

Dr; "What I'm going to do is place my left hand under your penis and with the right hand, stroke and tickle it so I can see you fully erect."

With that, he dud as he said he would and began to touch it, stroke it, tickle it, all nice and gently. He ran his fingers along the shaft to the top. He placed his thumb and fingers on the sides and tickled it. I felt myself growing, even when I thought it was hard, he continued, maybe to gain my confidence in him? The doctor explained where he was going to tickle my cock and gently ran his fingers so I could feel where the brushes would be doing their magic. You couldn't help but grow in his hand, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Dr; "He's looking much better, a perfect tickle specimen for me to work on. Would you part your knees for me, I would like to see your testicles?"

I did as I was asked.

Dr; "Very good. When did you shave them?"

Me; "It was five days ago."

Dr; "When did you last masterbate, don't be shy, it's important that I know?"

Me; "The same, it was five days ago."

Dr; "Are you feeling that you need to release?"

Me; "Yes very much so."

Dr; "OK, I'm ready to begin"

With that, he picked up the silky tie and dangled it just above my balls. He dangled it just above them, teasing me and getting my anticipation going. He began to explain that once the tickling has started it won't stop until the obvious happens. He went on to say that while the cock is tickled I must lay very still as the tickling will be intricate and for my comfort it vital to do this.

He continued while still dangling the tie just above me. He said that although he is a gentle and kind doctor, he would make no apologies for giving me a good tickling. Just as he was finishing the sentence he let the tie contact my balls. I almost leapt of the table, the tickle was crazy. He carefully moved the tie so to get to every last part of them. He turned the tie around and that made the tickling intence again.

He put down the tie and picked up a brush shaped like a fan. He manipulated it to change the tickle sensations, then swiftly moved to my cock, slowly creeping up to the head in a sweeping manner. While he was doing all of this he was communicating all the time, his voice was very reassuring.

The brush was put down and the tie picked up again. It tickled just as much as the first time. Now another swap happened, this time the brush was shaped like a pen, the bristles where a little longer and shaped into a point.
This time it felt like he was scribbling on them. Like before he moved onto my cock but now he was more smooth with his sweeps.

Back to the tie for a little time, then a plump make up bush gave me a more relaxed tickle sensation, it was nice on my cock too. After changing between the tie and a few brushes he said that he was going to tickle my balls with his fingers. This made me squirm with delight, he seemed to enjoy seeing me do this.

Dr; "I'm going to have a proper tickle of your penis now. Let me pop this little beanbag under him. This will hold him in place and stop him from wiggling about."

The beanbag was plump to make it feel comfortable but only supported the bottom half. This meant that the head was fully exposed for tickling.

Dr; "Please keep still from now and try to remain still when you finally ejaculate."

Me; "I will try my best doctor."

To my surprise he picked up the tie and started tickling my balks with it again. But now the addition of a small make up bush was picked up. Dr Tickler began at the base and slowly crept up to the head, finally reaching what he described as the sweet spot. This is the knobbly piece of foreskin that is lost through circumcision. As he reached this point I froze. It was too close to the edge of the foreskin for me. Dr Tickler could see this and reassured me saying he knew what he was doing and to relax myself. He concentrated on that part until I began to relax a little.

But as soon as I was getting used to the brush, he changed it to the one that was fan shaped. He started at the base again, sweeping from side to side, slowly creeping up towards the head. Once at the head he tickled each side and then swept from the head back down the shaft. The sensation was electric, the silky tie on my balls only heightened the experience.

He kept changing brushes,each bringing there own tickle sensations. But now something was on my mind and was getting stronger by the second. The pre cum sensation was building. My breathing was getting heavier, Dr Tickler was having none of it and told me to relax and concentrate on the tickling only.

Me; "I need to cum Dr."

Dr; "Not yet, I need to do some more tickling before I let you ejaculate. Just relax, enjoy the brushes and when it's time I will let you cum."

He continued on, but now he concentrated on the tip of my cock only. He tickled around the top of the foreskin. It tickled so much, I could literally feel each bristle. I tried to relax as much as possible. The pre cum sensation was reaching it's peak.

Me; "Please let me cum doctor, please let me cum?"

Dr; "Not yet please. I need to do a little more tickling."

Me; "I can't hang on doctor."

Dr; "Yes you can, just a little longer please."
It really was tingling now, I couldn't wait much longer. Dr Tickler seemed to enjoy the fact that I was desperate to cum. He only made it worse by teasingly saying "Tickle, tickle, tickle." My balls felt warm, I was right on edge of Cumming. The tickling was now very intense. He wouldn't stop his gentle short stroke with the small make up bush that he called the cum brush.

The sensation was getting stronger and stronger, I really couldn't hang on any longer, I had to cum but I was also enjoying it so much,,I was torn between loving the tickling and the need to cum. Suddenly it happens, I released and it felt incredible. Dr immediately stopped tickling the testicles but continued with the brush until he was satisfied that I had finished.

Dr Tickler was very pleased with me, he said that I had lasted for a good length of time and had enjoyed tickling me. He left me to freshen up but popped back in a few minutes. He asked me questions about how I felt being tickled with the brushes and silky tie. He also wanted to know how I felt about a man tickling such an intimate part of my body. He was looking at my genittals throughout the conversation. Once the conversation started to come to a close, he asked me if they could be touched again? I wasn't sure about my balls being touched but I said that my cock should be ok.

Even though it had been a while since the brushes had finished there tickling, I could still feel the sensation of them and was keeping me erect, I wanted more. Dr Tickler began to stroke, tickle and tease my cock with his fingers, it felt nice. He paid particular attention to the head of my cock but made sure all of it got some attention. After a while he slid down to the balls. He asked if it was ok to touch them now and I nodded yes.

The combination of being played with while having my balls stroked and tickled was nice. Before long I cum for the second time. I didn't think it would happen but it did and now I felt satisfied. Dr Tickler asked me if I would book more sessions with him? I agreed to see him again as it had been a good experience and I couldn't wait to be ticked down there again.

The End

Nice story. I can certainly relate for the need to writing this story down in detail.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back