• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who else rides their bike?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I know that this past Saturday and Sunday I rode my bike both days because they were both beautiful days. I also sometimes ride during the week. There's a very nice path very close to my parents' house. What kind of bike do people have? As for me, I have a Giant and I love it.

I like to ride my bike in the Summer and used to love riding and pretending to race on a bike when I was a kid.

I have a Rayleigh Evo hybrid, which is a folding bike - I got this one because I only really like to cycle off-road or on tranquil countryside roads and having a fold-able bike means that I can fit it easily in my car and head out of town exploring with it.

I used to have a mountain bike which was good for longer rides and used to ride regularly along our local river. There was a pub located after a particularly long stretch, so we made this our halfway point, before heading back a little more wobbly than when we left...

I have a hybrid (forget the brand) that I've been taking out weekends now that the weather is so much nicer. It's great exercise, AND it gets me out of the house; double win. My only regret is not living near a lake shore to bike up and down over and over again (well, really just not having any good bike trails near my place).

A steel frame 29er with a simple rigid fork and a carbon road bike with campy record. The road bike was a stupid purchase. Way more bike than I needed. I loved road riding for a while but it's too time consuming for my lifestyle and it now collects dust in my basement.

I have a vintage Fuji which I'm now getting road-ready after a lengthy period of disuse.

I try to ride mine every other day... I have a 14 mile route through the neighborhood that I do.
I have a Giant as well... 27 speed.

I just bought a bike last year from a thrift store. It needs work but soon I will flying down the street. Already got my helmet (boo!) at least its pink and purple. :) Wish this area was lit better I love riding at night.

Ha! I was looking for a bicycling thread and here it is.

I got my first ride of the season in this afternoon, 13 miles in a little over an hour. I was going hard to get my ass in gear for the spring and summer seasons.

Let's keep it going, folks!

Every time I do my exercise walk in Central Park, I see dozens of people on the bike paths, zooming along nicely.
But I don't own a bicycle any more, so I will stick to walking. :D

Good god, I am hurting in the pants department after my power ride last night. It's good to actually feel some burn, though! I worked all day and put in some good walking time, so I'm gonna skip the ride tonight to let my bottom heal, haha.

I've got a few bikes, but I try and drive as rarely as possible so that's my excuse for it. I have a little 3-speed Italian city bike I use for getting around the local villages, and a BNC road bike for when the tiny shorts and lycra need to go on, and for the alps. I have a hardtail mountain bike that I use around the coast here for getting to the beaches (with a surfboard rack) but I might be getting something built a little less like a tank soon. Lastly I've got a Brompton folder for when I'm using buses and trains and don't want to take a full-size bike.

On my shopping list is a fat bike for when it snows up in the mountains, and for along the shore. I'd also love a cargo bike - one of those awesome Dutch ones that have a huge amount of space in front of you.

.... I might be in the closet about my bike fetish here

^ Haha, I think you may already be out.

Very nice collection. I am by no means a connoisseur of fine bicycles like yourself, but am an avid rider. I have an amazing trail system at my disposal here in Omaha. I'm looking forward to a relaxing, contemplative ride tonight.

^ Haha, I think you may already be out.

Very nice collection. I am by no means a connoisseur of fine bicycles like yourself, but am an avid rider. I have an amazing trail system at my disposal here in Omaha. I'm looking forward to a relaxing, contemplative ride tonight.

That sounds brilliant, I'd love to have a really good trail system nearby. There are some good places to go (and some long cross-country routes) but its hard to avoid the cars.

Seriously, dealing with traffic is not something I want in my life. At least around here, auto drivers are god damn mad men. I literally live two blocks from a nice, scenic trail. It's only 2 miles long at the moment, but is set to connect to ~50 miles of other trails this summer. I usually ride that ~50-mile trail. Not all 50, but you know... Haha.

Be safe out there!

Seriously, dealing with traffic is not something I want in my life. At least around here, auto drivers are god damn mad men. I literally live two blocks from a nice, scenic trail. It's only 2 miles long at the moment, but is set to connect to ~50 miles of other trails this summer. I usually ride that ~50-mile trail. Not all 50, but you know... Haha.

Be safe out there!

When I was a student I cycled around Paris. I still have nightmares!!

When I was a student I cycled around Paris. I still have nightmares!!

Haha, at least the asshole drivers in Europe probably have that stereotypical cultured charm. In Nebraska, USA, it's all gay slurs and "fuck you." Ugh.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back