• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who gets tickled as much as they would like?

And who would like to be tickled more than they get to be?

And how often do you get to be tickled or would like to be tickled?

I live with my boyfriend. I pretty much get tickled just about every day. Is it always big huge play scenes? No it isn't. He'll randomly tickle me or he'll do it to help me get off before we go to bed(I normally use a Hitachi Magic Wand).
I also get to tickle a fair amount due to play partners my boyfriend and I have together and my pro-sessions. I will say I don't tickle as much as I get tickled, but I tickle enough to feel satisfied.

Wait you mean there's people who actually want to be tickled? I've been brain washed into believing this was false.

I get tickled twice a month by Goddess Shelly. I wish it were twice a week instead. :D

I don't get tickled as much as I would like. I've had phases where partners have tickled me fairly frequently, but mostly on the upperbody, which is ok, but I'd like my feet tickled more.

I'd love to get tickled once a week, whether it be brief foot tickles, prolonged tickles or just playful tickle fights.

If I was to be tickled hardcore by a fellow tickle enthusiast I reckon once a month would satisfy me.

Since I'm married to femfttickler21- I'd say we've got the benefit here in that department and we do a good job at having fun :)

I would like to get tickled like a big torture.

No one can tickle me as much as what I want...

usually my ticklers stop after I beg.

What I want is, just nonstop torture by real good sadistical ticklers. I wish I got tickled by a tickle fetishist female ler... It would be fantastic.

I would like to get tickled like a big torture.

No one can tickle me as much as what I want...

usually my ticklers stop after I beg.

What I want is, just nonstop torture by real good sadistical ticklers. I wish I got tickled by a tickle fetishist female ler... It would be fantastic.

me too….. :(

And how often do you get to be tickled or would like to be tickled?

I have also wondered about this. Presumably for some lees, being subjected to regular bouts of playful tickling (once or even multiple times daily, say) would be great, whereas for some it would be incredibly irksome.

On a related note: I remember a thread (from back when I was a lurking lurkerson) where a couple of lees admitted to trying to surreptitiously entice their partner into tickling them more - for instance, finding an excuse to put their arms in the air when their partner was in the same room. Which I found impossibly cute!

My wife and I tickle each other practically every day....sometimes spontaneous , sometimes in sessions so yea , theres definitely enough going on here!

I would like to be tickled more often. Once a week would be grand but that may be pushing it.

never enough!!! every day wouldn't do it for me!!! I just love it so much!!! drives me crazy when i am and when i am not, but more when i am not!!!

I get it all the time, it seems like every second, it's so much.. I'm not talking about sessions, like causal it's at least 500 times a day it feels like haha.

That's like asking "Do you get paid enough?", or "Do you get laid enough.". A person could have more money then god, and fuck everyday, until they are exhausted and the would still say "HELL NO!"

I used to have sessions with my ler almost as much as I liked. But now they have kind of dried up.

I got tickled last Friday, but I'd like to be tickled more, and I'd like to return the favor to [emoji6]

I would like to tickle/be tickled more often but I shouldn't complain. Philadelphia is filled with people who're into tickle torture and I've had the chance to meet some cool people. I'll be patient and see what happens.

Nope, can't say that I do. It's a shame really. It's been freakin' ages since I've had a proper tickle session, as either the lee or the ler.

I can't imagine not being tickled every day.Thank god for my husband who loves to tickle me everyday. It's become an obsession.He created a monster! Now I'm obsessed with tickling it's grown to the point of no return.Thanks to a certain someone I've been condition.Thank you baby!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back