• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

who has ticklish feet?????

sporty221

ok....alot of people talk about how they like to tickle other people...but who out there has the most ticklish feet???? my feet are so ticklish, a few swipes of my feet and im in hysterics!!!!!!! on a scale from 1-20 my feet are a 30!!!!!!!!! but who eles has feet that are just sooooo ticklish, you laugh just thinkin about someone tickling them????

mine are

Mine are very ticklish, but I am more so in the upper body and under the arms. I pretty much am a 40 in those areas.

RE: I confess its me!

I THINK I HAVE THE MOST TICKLISH FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One touch, and its over, lol!!!!

got you all beat

on a scale of 1-10 mine are 150..lol..i have insanely ticklish feet ..i have to keep my feet looking good..so i get pedicures its 30min of pure torture but i love it so much...

*gasp*

*gasps and hides my feet in fear* My feet are ULTRA ticklish, I'm talkin' WAAAAAAAY off the scale ticklish here, folks. I kind of get really nervous when I'm in the same room as my older cousin because he used to just torture my feet when I was a kid. *shudders*

mine are, too

My feet are very ticklish, especially when a gal
with long fingernails is tickling my feet (which doesn't happen often enough) :)

My bare soles are VERY ticklish, especially if they are nice and warm!;)

Looking at the responses and the claims to having the most ticklish feet, I think a, contest is in need.
OR to coin a phrase, a game is afoot~! Yes?

Something to keep in mind for the next Hyenas Club Gathering.
That is if you all are inclined and or able to attend.

TTD

http://www.hyenasclub.org

(this is in Yahoo groups)

My feet are pretty dang ticklish! Usually thou, I prefer to be the one tickling helpless bare soles! :D

Pfffft, skaterchik, my bare ticklish soles are in NY wiggling and flexing at ya in Mocking fashion! heh heh heh

TTD

Mine!

My feet are very very ticklish, and my g/f knows how to torture me... the last time she tied me to the bed and tickled my feet for 30 mins without a break! I loved it!

Mine are way off the scale, the slightest touch or even a look in their direction, is enough to floor me or send me into silent laughter.

Uh Sigh

Ok ok, I admit it. I have very very ticklish feet. Mainly on the bottom, and in between the toes but everywhere else is ticklish too.

I absolutely love when my girlfriend lightly and slowely caresses my feet, I squirm and try to sit still. It tuns me on big time, but a fast tickle just makes my foot jerk away. I am far to ticklish to keep it from doing that.

By the way

There are foot tickling tips in my tickle tips and tricks thread that now hosts over forty tips to make tickling far more fun.

The thread is called...
(If you love tickling, you gotta check out this thread)

I always knew that I had ticklish feet, but, until last year I never realized how much. I met a stunning young lady last summer and I took a trip to Chicago to visit her for a weekend. I tickled her feet in positions that others can't even imagine......over my shoulder, against the wall, in the chair, on the stairs....on and on.

I never expected her to "turn the tables" on me, however. She told me how she got into the foot fetish thing by tickling young boys on the playground in school. MY GOD, this woman went after me like an animal in heat. She attacked me in bed and wrapped my ankles in the crooks of her arms and raked my soles with her freshly manicured nails. I was astonished at how ticklish I really was.....It was 20 minutes of sheer terror; I couldn't break away from her. I've always been the aggressor and this sort of thing never....I mean NEVER happens to me. I howled and cowled like a complete little bitch and I completely lost it when she put her mouth on me. Quite strange, yet, strangely erotic too. You can meet some of the most interesting people over the internet these days. Oh, and Jen, if you're reading this I'm coming to your town to really get you GOOD one day;) .

not ticklish

My feet aren't ticklish, but I think it feels good. I LOVE my feet tickled.

My feet are so ticklish that I can't bear for anyone to touch them!!! :D My sons (both very young) accidently touch even the tops of my feet & I'm squirming & squealing!!! :D

But I still love it!! :)

Mmmm, tickling. (Homer Simpson-esqu drooling noise...)

My feet aren't that ticklish, but I love having it done. It feels bloody great and I could have it done all day. Strange thing is, that sometimes my feet do get ticklish. It's odd but they do and I don't know what contributes to them going like that. I still love it like that too! Oh isn't tickling bloody fantastic!

Happy tickling all, love Moondog:D

My feet are honestly not very ticklish...it's pretty funny cause even though they aren't ticklish I hate it when people even just touch my feet...Truth though, I'm only ticklish on one place on my feet...:eek:some know ( those of you that know.. say it and your in deep trouble!:( )

feet

my feet are very very ticklish..it is fun..i enjoyed it with larger women...so larger women come on and join the fun there are several of us who love to tickle ya...

I'm a large female with hyper ticklish size 9 feet (UK) - I can literaly lose all control if anyone so much as looks down at my feet with that I'm gonna get yer look - lol.

I dont think there is a millimetre of my foot that isn't ticklish.
I discovered the joys of the electric toothbrush the other week - trouble is so did my neighbours too - I screamed and giggled like a banshee - but boy did I love it:D

Re: Mine!

blktk75 said:
my g/f knows how to torture me... the last time she tickled my feet for 30 mins without a break! I loved it!

O.K. I took a few libereties with the quote, but, basicly, yeah, I've been there, and, although I wasn't sure til afterwards, I loved it, too!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back