• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who here Dips?

Eyeshine

TMF Expert
Its my choice of tobacco :bubbly:

I usually do Skoal Cherry Long Cut, its my favorite

Anyone else? What kinds do you like?

and, PLEASE, refrain from any comments about how nasty you think it is to dip, or anything else. Thanks :neenerneener:

I dipped a little when I was younger but usually resulted in me puking.Mostly because I did it during or after drinking.Kodiak was my dip of choice. :)

Every once in a great while. Don't have a problem with it and its easier then a cigarette in those occasions.

I never got to sick when I started, just got knocked on my ass from such a strong buzz. Was realllly nervous about swallowing any, so i spit spit spit spit spit! I still dont gut it, and never will, but it comes natural now.

Was realllly nervous about swallowing any, so i spit spit spit spit spit!

I'll never forget a buddy of mine swallowing it and running to the garbage can puking.Good times right there. :D

I only do that when I'm at my boyfriends and it's freezing out, because we have to go outside to smoke. And even then, it's rare because I hate to dip. Only flavor I've had was Skoal Mint.

Well, during the Calgary Stampede, I'm never without my Copenhagen.

I only do that when I'm at my boyfriends and it's freezing out, because we have to go outside to smoke. And even then, it's rare because I hate to dip. Only flavor I've had was Skoal Mint.

May I ask why you prefer smoking to dipping? I have smoked my share of cigarettes, but have never looked back when I switched to dipping. I can do it anywhere I want, as you pointed out, plus I get a WAY better buzz :chill: but maybe thats just me

May I ask why you prefer smoking to dipping? I have smoked my share of cigarettes, but have never looked back when I switched to dipping. I can do it anywhere I want, as you pointed out, plus I get a WAY better buzz :chill: but maybe thats just me

Smoking is more socially acceptable (especially for a woman), doesn't require me to carry a paper cup in which to spit into, and is widely seen as less disgusting. I prefer the feel / taste of smoking versus the feel of dipping as well.

Smoking is more socially acceptable (especially for a woman), doesn't require me to carry a paper cup in which to spit into, and is widely seen as less disgusting. I prefer the feel / taste of smoking versus the feel of dipping as well.

Very true, very true. I do find it humorous though when people feel the need to tell me how gross and bad it is for me, as they puff away on there cigarette. If I was worried about my health..well then I wouldn't go outside in the first place!!

The bottle thing to this day is still a pain in my ass. Its like an extra little fee if im out in public and need a cup/bottle. Pay a buck, down the drink , and then I can finally pack a lip.

Very true, very true. I do find it humorous though when people feel the need to tell me how gross and bad it is for me, as they puff away on there cigarette. If I was worried about my health..well then I wouldn't go outside in the first place!!

The bottle thing to this day is still a pain in my ass. Its like an extra little fee if im out in public and need a cup/bottle. Pay a buck, down the drink , and then I can finally pack a lip.

I didn't mean more disgusting than cigarettes in terms of health risks. It's the protruding bottom lip, the raw tobacco pieces getting stuck in your teeth, the spitting, the risk of accidentally swallowing, and so on. Smoking and dipping are both incredibly unhealthy habits in general.

I didn't mean more disgusting than cigarettes in terms of health risks. It's the protruding bottom lip, the raw tobacco pieces getting stuck in your teeth, the spitting, the risk of accidentally swallowing, and so on. Smoking and dipping are both incredibly unhealthy habits in general.

Oh, I know. I was getting at the same thing. People make comments about how nasty it is to have to see someone spit in general. I wish I could stop, but the reality of it is, I have no reason to, so I wont. Im pretty good about it afterwords though, I always rinse my mouth out real good to not leave any loose leaves stuck anywhere.

When I used to smoke, I dipped a few times, but it never caught on with me. I didn't care for how my wad never seemed packed enough, and having stray bits all over my mouth felt like I had crud stuck in my teeth. When I was in the military, I had roommates who didn't seem to understand the concept of a capped bottle and were also clumsy. When that stuff's been sitting and spills, it REEKS.

Smoking was more of a break from work and a chance to B.S. with buddies.

I've tried it once (the Swedish version that doesn't make you have to spit) and I felt nauseous all night after that xD
My dad told me I used to eat his when I was little, I was a hardcore kid ;D Now I just love
the smell of it, or when I get to kiss someone with it :happyhop:

Don't think we've got different tastes on our here though, so plain old is good enough for me :D

I don't think chew is nasty. It just looks like poo. :p

I prefer smoking. :)

I’m down with dipping; it’s the double dipping that’s thoroughly disgusting and highly unhygienic. :xlime:

I've tried it once (the Swedish version that doesn't make you have to spit) and I felt nauseous all night after that xD
My dad told me I used to eat his when I was little, I was a hardcore kid ;D Now I just love
the smell of it, or when I get to kiss someone with it :happyhop:

Don't think we've got different tastes on our here though, so plain old is good enough for me :D

Never had Snus, but would be willing to try it. The concept of NOT spitting would be a hard one to break haha

Oh I definitely dip. Just like this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHBwDYyyGxs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHBwDYyyGxs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh I definitely dip. Just like this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHBwDYyyGxs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHBwDYyyGxs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bastard! I was just gonna post that!

Well, not the video, I was just going to put:

I put my hands upon your hip, then I dip you dip we dip.

But now that joke is ruined!!!

I smoked on and off for a long time, and I think I've finally kicked it completely. It will be hard when work gets really stressful during the winter, but hopefully by then it will have been so long (I'm 4 months "clean" as is) that it won't even cross my mind.

Dipping is fun, though now that I don't use any tobacco products I don't have much of an urge and it would probably knock me on my ass. When work was insanely busy last year and we were the only ones there sometimes we'd dip at work. Totally disgusting, but damn it made work a blast.

Nach~terrible habit!
Browns your teeth and can cause all kinds of mouth cancer! At least if you smoke nasty cigarettes and aren't chix with dix you have a filter.
XOXO

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back