• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is currently your favorite tickle model at the moment?

devioustickler

1st Level Red Feather
Ok so we all have our favorite tickle models of all time like Priscilla James, Milf Nikki, etc. I had my fave models at the time like Meredith from TMJ and Ginger from Zen tickling but I figured new models come out every so often and even though we with have our all time favorites, this is more so who is your fave at the moment...

Mine currently is Savannah from SimplyTickling... She is truly a diamond in the rough and he hit a gold mine with her!! So I ask...

Who's is currently your favorite model/s at this moment?

Savannah from Simply Tickling...DU DU DU DAMNNNN!!!!!!

She's already on my top 10 of all time.

She has that extra "magic" that elevates her.

My all time favorite is Avril from Czech Tickling, because she had the most ticklish feet of any model ever, and such an incredible real laugh, but her feet were also
gorgeous as well.

But she'd jerk and giggle loudly if a model accidentally touched her feet. She'd laugh if her shoes were pulled off, before the tickling even started.

Savannah is that way also - when her heels are pulled off in the under the desk nylon tickling video, she pauses and giggles really loud, in anticipation.
That's wonderfulness that's real, that isn't faked or pretend.

Savannah from Simply Tickling...DU DU DU DAMNNNN!!!!!!

She's already on my top 10 of all time.

She's brand new on the scene at the mature young adult age of 35, but man is she sexy. Genuine reactions and fun personality. If she keeps making clips she will definitely break my top 10 all time. Right now the definites in my top 10 are

1. Whitney Morgan
2. Sandra from Czech Tickling
3. Gen from Conversationpiece and Qualitycontrol
4. Prya mainly from Tickle Abuse (but also other sites)
5. Nyxon
6. Jewell Marceau
7. Denver also from conversationpiece and qualitycontrol
8. Rachel from the original Real Tickling videos
9. Ellen the Russian girl in the Tickling Paradise videos
10. to be decided

Hm. I just fell in love with Sara at Toetally Ticklish. They're a smaller company:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?268851-tickle-virgin-Sara-bare-feet-in-the-STOCKS!

Other than her, Cam from Toetally, Pochahantes from various, including TA. Lola from TA and another young woman whose name I can't remember. Gemini was a cutie while she was still around. Derek Synklaire(?) was pretty cool too. Elizabeth from Tickle Haven was also fun to watch get tickled.

She's brand new on the scene at the mature young adult age of 35, but man is she sexy. Genuine reactions and fun personality. If she keeps making clips she will definitely break my top 10 all time. Right now the definites in my top 10 are

1. Whitney Morgan
2. Sandra from Czech Tickling
3. Gen from Conversationpiece and Qualitycontrol
4. Prya mainly from Tickle Abuse (but also other sites)
5. Nyxon
6. Jewell Marceau
7. Denver also from conversationpiece and qualitycontrol
8. Rachel from the original Real Tickling videos
9. Ellen the Russian girl in the Tickling Paradise videos
10. to be decided

Pyra from other sites? What are the sites ;)

Raquel Roper, Bella Ink, Zoe from Tickle Abuse, Donna Daze, kandy Kummings, and Tara the Texan from Tickle Intensive.

Lolo is such an adorable person with a great laugh. There's also a girl from Czech tickling with a name I'm not sure of, maybe it's ikissu or something but she's also really pretty and has amazing feet.

Pyra from other sites? What are the sites ;)

LOL, off the top of my head, not too familiar with what other sites Prya has been part of. I have seen clips of her from other sites here and there, but she has been mainly a Tickle Abuse regular.

Dre Hazel
Kelly Lynn Sage ( she actually scares me)
Angelina from Uk tickling

Dre Hazel is a good one. She has this one clip where she is tickled in a red dress and white tights, I think from Tickle Central, and it just gets hotter every time I watch it.

Major bump here, but does anyone know the name of the “therapist” model in that video? The title is “I Didn’t Sign Up for This,” from Tickle Central.

The question is " currently" . Unfortunately the majority of the models listed above don't work anymore with a few exceptions. So for me this past year has probably been the least amount of personal interest I've invested ever.
I love Sahrye but she really doesn't participate in any serious bondage tickling work any longer. Maybe Elenore from Tickling and laughing experiences . I think she's sexy with some real hot feet. I think Matt from The Tickle Room gets some cute models especially if you like Latinas and who doesn't ? Veronica recently comes to mind . Very cute older model who is deathly ticklish. I've said before Instragram, Tik Tok and Only Fans are where all the young attractive models who otherwise would be on clips4sale or dancing at clubs are now. I don't see it changing. Mid 90's to about 2015 there were beautiful models everywhere then poof .... gone.

Dre Hazel is a good one. She has this one clip where she is tickled in a red dress and white tights, I think from Tickle Central, and it just gets hotter every time I watch it.

Damn!!! I just looked up Dre Hazel and wow she's hot. I wish Tickle Central's store was still around, because that video sounds awesome.

I think Leya from RussianFetish is great, but Enchantress Sahrye is my top pick. She’s been with FTKL, TickleAbuse, and has her very own production story. Definitely a versatile kink-model if I’ve ever seen one, and genuinely super ticklish too. Though if I’m not mistaken, she may be TOO ticklish because I think she stopped doing those types of videos lol

I gotta go with Tomiko. She's an absolute legend of the industry, she's literally one big tickle spot, and she has one of the best laughs. She's got her own C4S stores, but she's shot with pretty much every big name producer. Honestly at this point, the question is who hasn't she worked with?

LOL, off the top of my head, not too familiar with what other sites Prya has been part of. I have seen clips of her from other sites here and there, but she has been mainly a Tickle Abuse regular.

Pyra has done tickling shoots for mostly Tickle Abuse, but has worked with FTKL Tickling, and UK Tickling before. Her sister Preeti has worked with FTKL and UK Tickling. For these two producers, both have done videos where they are both tickled at the same time.

At the moment? Damn, I'm an old timer, I'm not up to date with recent developments... Ashley Renee and Jana Cova will be forever my favourite lee's. Them and one particularly charming girl from Russian Fetish/Tickling named Leya or so...

You're thinking of different models there :)

The Prya he's talking about had a legendary run on Tickle Abuse and did some videos for The Sole Experience.

I'd have loved to see her in other studios as well, especially with a male ler, but sadly that didn't happen. The closest we've got are the clips Sergio did with her for Tickle Abuse (I think there's a vid on his store too)

Actually here is a new model on the scene that has recently joined my top ratings:

Anna Kovachenko.

She's from Ukraine and has done work with James Darke, FTKL, and Scarlett Sinns as far as I know.

Her accent is really cute and so are her reactions.

The stuff she's done with Darke is absolutely top notch.

I happen found one in the last couple of years. But here's my all time top ten,

1.Vicky Vixxx(Various)
2.Bianca(Tickle Intensive)
3.Terra Mizu(Various)
4.Renee(Tickling Paradise)
5.Sally D Angelo(Various)
6.Raven(Tickle Abuse)
7.Kitty Quinn(Various)
8.MILF Nikki(Various)
9.Leilani Lei(Various)
10.Catherine Foxx(Various)

Thank you,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back