• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is hiding their Tickling fetish and....

Private Tickle

TMF Regular
Are you hiding your tickling fetish from your partner? do you ever plan on telling them or anyone for that matter? Also have you ever almost been caught looking at tickling content? DISCUSS!!

I hide it from anyone that I'm not intimate with, or who isn't a fellow tickling fetishist, because if they aren't in one of those two categories, they don't need to know and it's none of their business.

Are you hiding your tickling fetish from your partner? do you ever plan on telling them or anyone for that matter? Also have you ever almost been caught looking at tickling content? DISCUSS!!

Never to anybody except partner in crime and long time lover. If I got caught I would lost my job in my country.
That's the greatness of the TMF; freely talk about this fetish.

Never to anybody except partner in crime and long time lover. If I got caught I would lost my job in my country.
That's the greatness of the TMF; freely talk about this fetish.

Good lord, what country do you work in?!!

I have told no one, except my soon to be ex-wife...who really didn't care.....

At this point, now that I'm bitter...if anyone found out, fuck it.....
What the hell are they going to do?

I sure wouldn't worry about losing my job over it, unless I threw a customer to the ground and started tickling her. But since NO ONE wears pantyhose anymore....ever..... the THOUGHT of that wouldn't even OCCUR to me....

But I know, with all the various jobs I do at my job, that AREN'T my job.....no, no one would even care. If they did, I'd be..."Whatever.."

I could see why people would keep it a secret based on paranoia more than reality, I believe. And it's also how you carry yourself. The confident woman who says she loves being tickled before sex probably would only get a few chuckles, ....or agreements, depending on her standing among friends. The confident, popular, funny guy would probably get flirtatious giggles if he said he loved tickling women.

If he was all creepy about it, and otherwise a creepy guy, asshole, back stabber, whatever.....he'd probably get a hard time about it.

I personally believe that if you can't tell your intimate other, there is certainly room for improvement in your relationship with him/her.

Having said that, I hid my liking for feet/tickling from my partner for a while. Yes, I was embarrassed to admit it. And yes, telling her has actually improved our intimacy.

Before I got married, I made it a point to tell all girlfriends early in the relationship. :cuddle:
Almost everytime, they claimed it was no big deal, although only 2 or 3 participated.
My current-soon-to-be-ex-wife was actually excited when I told her about it early on but did a 180 once the rings were on. Even going as far as saying my fetish was a "sickness that needed treatment".
I won't have to worry about that for much longer, thankfully.:cheer:
As far as getting caught; when I was editing Haley & Ivy's Nylon Adventure, I was pressed for time, so I brought my laptop to work, which at the time was a major corporation in NY. I set the finished video to render, minimized the program and went into a colleague's office for a meeting. To my horror, I watched through her office window as the program popped back up when the rendering was complete as my boss, his boss and a major client stood less than three feet away from the screen! :shock2:
Thankfully, the sound was down and I caught it before they did.

I didnt hide it from my last partner but it took me forever to tell him and by the time I did...it was kinda wierd. I plan on telling the next guy I date right away and he can either accept me or move on.

I hide it from anyone that I'm not intimate with, or who isn't a fellow tickling fetishist, because if they aren't in one of those two categories, they don't need to know and it's none of their business.

This goes for me, too.

Totally agree with April

I didnt hide it from my last partner but it took me forever to tell him and by the time I did...it was kinda wierd. I plan on telling the next guy I date right away and he can either accept me or move on.
Personally i found it took me a long time to admit i have a tickle fetish,.and by the time i did, my relationships were on the rocks anyway,.Tickling is sexual to me and if she isn't i to it well the sex sucks,.so like April the next person i plan to date will know quite a bit in advance ,.saves time and aggravation . but other wise i do hide my fetish,.after all it's not exactly dinner conversation.

As always with this forum great feedback from everyone! I too hide my fetish for tickling and feet. My girlfriend and i tickle one another quite a bit not restrained or anythingbut just playfully. She seems to enjoy it and for now im satisfied so i dont think i am gonna make it a point to spacificly tell her I like tickling as a sexual thing cause its happening anyway. I have gone as far as running out of a job interview to get back home before an old roomate found what i left up on my computer. lol i duno if ill always hide it but for now i feel better with noone knowing. again thanks to everyone for their input i am looking forward to other peoples stories.

I'm out of the closet with my SO, but I don't share that info with anyone else.

People I talk to about sex know about it because to me it's not more or less embarrassing than "normal" sex. People I don't talk to about sex don't need to know.

My boyfriend knows about my tickling fetish and i'm pretty sure he has one too lol. To a certain extent I guess. Most of my friends know about it but aren't crazy about tickling and i'm not either when i'm around them. It can be fun though lol.

this. this. this. this. aaaaaaand this.

I don't think I've ever uttered the words 'tickle fetish' out loud.

My last girlfriend, who I was with for almost four years, figured that I liked feet pretty early and thought that tickling was just an extension of that. She was always cool about it.

I told of my tickling and nyloned feet fetishes to my gf after one year of relationship, because I thought she was (and she is) the right woman for me and I had to be completely honest to be happy with her.
It was difficult, and it took all my courage, because I was afraid to loose her, but then I thought that if she can't accept me for what I am, surely she's not for me.
So I did it, and she understood me well because she now shares my passions and we have a lot of play... so my suggestion is: don't go on the street screaming out "Hey I love tickling!", but really consider to tell to your partner if you're really in love; if he/she then thinks you're weird so maybe he/she's not the right partner.

i have been with my girlfriend for almost two and a half years and i still havent told her, although im thinking about telling her really soon. only thing is, shes not ticklish. so even if i do tell her i probably wont be able to explore my fetish as much as i'd like to.
and as far as being caught, i had one experience a few years ago when i decided to grow a pair and actually make an attempt to find someone to tickle. so i sent a text message to a family friend who i had always wanted to tickle asking her if i could tie her down and tickle her (i made up some story about how i felt 'stressed' and 'needed an outlet'). she wrote back saying something like "sure, i love to be tickled!" and for a moment i was ecstatic, but the next day my mum called me and i had an EXTREMELY awkward conversation trying to explain myself. turns out the family friend had thought it was a joke and brought it up with my mum. like i said, awkward.

aussie...that would absolutely mortify me if my mom was told about my fetish.
I wouldn't even have that awkward conversation. I would be too busy packing to move to the moon.

pretty much people i hang around with on a regular basis knows i love tickling, all my ex girlfriends knew i loved it, several of which developed a thing for it also...

i feel this is the best way so if u ever meet a new girl, tell them ur liking for tickling early on and then if shit turns sour and they try to use it against you, it won't really matter
:D

Never told anyone. When I was very young (3 or 4) I would apparently go around tickling all the girls I met, and my preschool didn't like this, so they told my parents, and I was forced to have a VERY VERY AWKWARD conversation with them in which I mostly said nothing, or responded with "I dunno." (They asked me if I liked tickling because I liked to hear girls laugh, and when I said 'I dunno, I guess,' I remember they told me next time that I should say something funny instead of tickling them. They really didn't seem to get it, though neither did I at that time). Needless to say, after this I felt very very awkward about people discovering I "liked tickling." I've had a ton of close calls since then too, slip ups where I figured a little tickle here or there would be harmless, but instead got me into awkward situations.

I've had one girlfriend in my life, and to be honest, I wasn't very physically attracted to her (That doesn't mean I wasn't EMOTIONALLY attracted to her). I never told her about my fetish, but I'm sure she figured out about it because I was always tickling her at every chance I got. But I guess since I didn't really find her attractive, even when she was being tickled she had trouble turning me on, so I guess that's why she broke up with me.

aussie...that would absolutely mortify me if my mom was told about my fetish.
I wouldn't even have that awkward conversation. I would be too busy packing to move to the moon.

don't ask me how but i managed to come up with an excuse that seemed pretty feasible. my parents were going through a divorce at the time so i was able to blame my 'unusual' behaviour on stress. if i ever had to directly confront the issue of my fetish with my mum, i would join you on the moon haha.

I've had a ton of close calls since then too, slip ups where I figured a little tickle here or there would be harmless, but instead got me into awkward situations.

I've had one girlfriend in my life, and to be honest, I wasn't very physically attracted to her (That doesn't mean I wasn't EMOTIONALLY attracted to her). I never told her about my fetish, but I'm sure she figured out about it because I was always tickling her at every chance I got. But I guess since I didn't really find her attractive, even when she was being tickled she had trouble turning me on, so I guess that's why she broke up with me.

In the absence of real chemistry, aligned mental waveforms, deep friendship, and comfortable openness, there is simply nothing to look forward being with someone at intimate (sexual) level.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back