• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is the most ticklish.........

Andy10 said:
I think i might be the winner if were talking about how long you can take it without cracking.

I would think the person who lasted least the amount of time would be the most ticklish.

If you have been tied up, then you are at the mercy of the tickler. When i was last tied up and tickled, there were no safe words. It was totally at the discretion of the tickler to say 'I think you have had enough' I was tickled under my arms for 20 mins non stop with feathers and brushes and of course fingers. I had had enough the moment the feather first touched my underarm, so i would have stopped it then if i could. I would have to say its the best feeling in the world to be tickled, but its also the worst. Thats what makes it fun. So to answer your question, i would have lasted the least ammount of time, if i had not been tied spread eagled to a bed.

Getting back to the original question....I don't know for sure but I
have a hunch(Or maybe its ESP)..that the most ticklish is...
QBWEAVER
So......I'd like to make an appointment as soon as possible.I'm usually available nights and I'm willing to travel.So let me know
if you have an opening anytime soon..(Hi Jan!!)

TICKLE OLYMPICS!

This might never happen, but it would be GREAT! We could have events like mentioned before: who could last the longest, loudest laugh/scream, who thrashed more, who had the most spots, etc., etc., etc. I must say that I would travel to ANYWHERE to partake in such an event. And by the way, I would SOOOO win the thrashing contest!

Uhhhhh

Ticklish?? I'm not ticklish <snort>

I've also got this oceanfront place in Arkansas I've been dying to sell! :D

Autum

Last edited:
me, me, me

i would assume everyone on here is very ticklish, but i think i am the most....

someone just has to say the word "tickle" and i am puddy in thier hands.

ummm....that would be me

I believe that would be me. At the least I'm pretty sure I'm the most ticklish guy. At NEST 2002, I reluctantly volunteered to do the demo. I think I went through about 7-8 minutes of pure hell before I safeworded. I didn't even make it for the scheduled 10 minutes. I don't enjoy being tickled half as much as I do seeing other females tickled. However in the past few years I have discovered that while part of me HATES being tickled, the little part of me that likes it has been growing more and more. I think I'm going to stop talking now before I get myself in trouble.;)

peace

Ed

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back