• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

who is your favorite team in baseball?

Atlanta Braves, and not just because of the 12 division titles. I have been a Braves fan since 1983, even from 85 to 90 when they were bad. Iam a loyal fan, win or lose. I know that my team wont be as good this year, but Iam still hoping we can squeeze the wild card, as I expect Philly to win the NL East. It all starts for me tonight, 730 ET against the Mets. Play ball! Let's have a great season.

Mitch

I need hardly say that mine is the BROOKLYN DODGERS (currently playing in Los Angeles) :D :D

The Tigers. Yes, they suck, but I still believe in cheering for the home team:)

The Sean Man

im glad to see NO ONE has said the Evil Empire New York Yankess as there favorite Team yet *knock on wood* :D

*Painful*

The Mets...there, I said it...happy?

This is the best time of year for Mets fans, just before the season starts and hope is extinguished once again. And we open in Atlanta...sigh...even though they may not be what they were the last decade, they sure have the Mets number regardless, so this might be a rough week...perhaps the first of many...lol.

Q

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back