• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Knew.........

tulipangel

2nd Level Yellow Feather
As some of you know, about a month ago I fractured my ankle. Well, no one told me I had to go to physical therapy till Thursday. My appointment was for Friday!

Scared out of my mind, I showed up and the REALLY cute guy called me in to the back office. He talked to me for a few minutes and then he asked if he could slip my shoes off for me. Ummm, like i'd ever say no. He began to take BOTH my shoes off cause he needed to see how bad the swelling was in my left foot and ankle. As my shoes came off I began to giggle a bit and he asked if I was ticklish.

I told him I was and that I will do my best to keep still. He smiled and told me not to worry. He kept running his fingers around my anke and I kept giggling. He said it was very cute how ticklish I was. He took my foot in his hand and began to wiggle his fingers on my arches. I laughed so loud that when we came out of the room, everyone was looking at us.

He had my lay on a table in the "gym" part of the place and that meant EVERYONE there could see me. He told me he had to massage my ankle, foot and thigh.... I looked at him like "huh?" since my thighs have nothing to do with my ankle.... He then shook his head and said "i meant leg". I laughed and he then ran a figer across my toes! I laughed and pulled my foot back and I know I was bright red.

Anyway, he had to put the ruber thing around my foot so that I could do the excersizes but everytime he had to rotate the rubber thing, it tickled. I giggled the whole time! They hade to put this thing on my foot that sent shocks into the ankle..... Well, as I was siiting there waiting for one guy to bring it, he was standing there talking to me and kept wiggling his fingers all over the bottoms of my feet just to get me to react.

After they put the thing on my foot and it did what it was supposed to do they took it off. The really cute guy that kept tickling me set me up with the rehab for 3 times a week for the next 4 weeks. I might have to slip him my number so he can keep tickling me long after the physical therapy! LOL

well in 1 word..WOW!! very cool story as so was the other one about you and the car..thank you for sharing so i may read it :)

awww... what fun.. but becareful.. esp with your ankle healing.. dont want to do any more permante damage sweety..

HUGSSSS/Lisa

awww... what fun.. but becareful.. esp with your ankle healing.. dont want to do any more permante damage sweety..

HUGSSSS/Lisa

LMAO if I hurt it more then I'll have to have that guy fix it huh? Nah, ill be carefull (kinda)

OMG i'm jealous! hahahaha. Sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing!

Sounds like you will be wanting more therapy.

Maybe you should engage him in some tickle talk. Nice story and maybe something good will happen.:woot:

Maybe you should engage him in some tickle talk. Nice story and maybe something good will happen.:woot:

You are the smartest person alive (at this moment. cant take away from everyone else lol).... I am going to try that! HEHE (evil laugh)!

Have fun in your therapy sessions.. I agree with the small talk for now since your a client but when there services are no longer needed,, go after him since he loves to play with yout foot, befreind him by bringing him homemade treats during your therapy.. like cookies, win his heart and friendship, aks his likes and dislikes,, exc.. <<<<----

Let us know about your physical therapy sessions.

Since you are going to visit him on a regular basis, please keep us updated.:couch:

I go again tomorrow. if he is there, i will post what happens! hehe! cookies? is that maybe too agressive? bah, ill small talk about tickles and see where it goes....

So I went today but he wasnt there. His assistant guy worked on me. I guess he put a note in my file that im ticklish cause the guy was all like "i dont want you to hurt your ankle when i touch it so we will stick to the machine work (forget the machines name) and you can do the other flexing when "P" sees you on Friday"..... HAHA! Can't wait till Friday! ;)

Can't wait for Friday.

If they don't have it on paper about you being ticklish, they have it in their minds.:evilha:

So I went today but he wasnt there. His assistant guy worked on me. I guess he put a note in my file that im ticklish cause the guy was all like "i dont want you to hurt your ankle when i touch it so we will stick to the machine work (forget the machines name) and you can do the other flexing when "P" sees you on Friday"..... HAHA! Can't wait till Friday! ;)

interesting but exciting for you tuli. well since he wasnt there you nedd to call for him see if he is in..if not hang up.. if he IS in say you need a "emergancy exam" say it kinda hurts alittle and if he can look at it. Then go back on your normal day perhaps you get two with one week. OR if you like head to Michael's pick up a "feather pack" have it sticking out of you purse and if he sees it..might use it as well.

interesting but exciting for you tuli. well since he wasnt there you nedd to call for him see if he is in..if not hang up.. if he IS in say you need a "emergancy exam" say it kinda hurts alittle and if he can look at it. Then go back on your normal day perhaps you get two with one week. OR if you like head to Michael's pick up a "feather pack" have it sticking out of you purse and if he sees it..might use it as well.

LOL silly! I might have to try that!

LOL silly! I might have to try that!

hey it might work..i mean whats the odds of it not working if your in pain he needs to see you or he'll feel bad right? lol imean and if it doesnt work you can "make" the other guy tickle your feet

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back