• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Shot Jfk?

GEORGIATKLER

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Any Thoughts On The Shooting Of Jfk? Based On The Zabruber Film Analysis, The Grassy Knoll, Pristine Bullet, Double Autopsy With The First One's Record's Destroyed Etc. I Feel Oswald Did Not Act Alone, If At All. A Perfect Crime. Conspiracy Buffs Have At It. Btw Are Nudists Buff Buffs?

We'll never have a true answer, I think, if we're to look at it based soley on the facts. It's easier than people think to plant evidence, doctor it, etc. Even patsies have patsies.

If you question who is most likely to have done it, you end up going on a chase for potentially the wrong person and the real killer gets away with it. If you widen the range of suspects, the real killer can, with some ammount of comfort, maneuver him/herself away from the crime.

History may be largly inaccurate, for that matter. How do we know George Washington was real, for example? How do we know our own American history is exacty as people state in history books, notes, journals, and dairies from these powerful figures? None of us were there, in the very early stages.

It could be the whole truth, the half truth, or a complete lie. I would like to believe its all the truth, but the potential exists for it being half true or not at all. History and important events are very fickle and capracious, as they are only as reliable as the contrasting opinions of the people talking about them, interpreting them, and spreading them down through history.

Last edited:
reminds me that i saw the video of him getting shot the other day, poor sap, his head literally blows apart right in front of his wife's face.

anyway, if it wasn't oswald, then it's too late to figure it out now. i think oswald was framed simply because look at the conditions....

he had a shitty perch to fire from.

chose a real shitty weapon to snipe, an italian made rifle that jammed once every 6 or 7 shots. so it was a miracle it didn't jam on him.

they caught him TOO easily.

he was a trained sniper in the military, but AS a trained sniper, he should have chosen better conditions and equipment.

so based on the facts, it all seems too fishy.

Well, I'll get in here before anyone else has the chance.....

It was me.....

O_O

Come now, everyone knows it was Col. Mustard in the Library with the Candle Stick. I mean it's in the little envelope.... *shrugs*

the movie jfk does a really good job of going over the fact of how many loose ends there were in this case. i think that the sheer physics of the pristine magic bullet theory that was proposed by current head of the judiciary arlen specter, and passed by the commision headed by the then chief justice warren lets you know that it was a government conspiracy. I think that at that time the intelligence agencies of this country wee at an all time high, you have jfk, bobby, martin luther, they would have hit malcom, but his poepl took care of that. I am glad to see that someone got the rieghs around them. and the zupruiter film is the most damning vience to the lonegunmen theory. i se on history channels all the time that they try to look at if it was possible for oswald to fire in 6 seconds or to try and recreate all the camera andgles, when you see very clearly on the best footage of the whole thing that if the bullet came from the dirction of the depository his head would have gone down and to the front. as kevin's charecter pointd out so eloquently his head goes back, and to the left, back and to the left, back and to the left. so what prey tell was to his front and right where the bullet may have come from. the grassy nole. and every person that ever reported that they saw anything over there was dead within three years of the first criminal investigaton. and when the jury in the case against shaw was poled, they all thought for sure it was a conspirac, they just didnt se how the defendant tied directly in.

a shame, democrats conspiring to kill other democrats to start a war that they are still blaming republicans for. aint that about a bitch.

NOO..IT WAS ME I TELL YA! ME! I was a small boy...i didn't know it was wrong! I tell ya i didn't! I was playing war with my soldiers..and it happened! I accidentally flung 1 of my men and the rifle part fell off and went out the window....i saw it hit the ground...bounce up and ricochet off a truck go much higher and land on a wing of a plane...i tracked the piece of now weoponry with my survallience tracking device i built from my leggo set and the piece fell off the wing of that plane over dallas...it hit the conservatory..and the rest is history!..THERE I SAID IT..I ADMIT IT!!IT WAS ME!!!!

whew do i feel better

No no, you're all wrong! He was assassinated by someone in his adminstration because he was going to tell the world about the existance of extraterestrial life and the truth of the conspiracy!

It was all on Dark Skies and the X-Files!

Would John Lowenguard and Fox Mulder lie to you?! :p

I shot jfk. He was a vampire, so I had to drive a steak through his heart to truely kill him. I believe it was a t-bone... (insert laughter here)

I get it now, if it happened 30 years ago then anything is possible, but if it is only 5 years old, then by all means it COULDN'T have been a conspiracy. Wake up! Do you really think the people with power have changed since then? If anything, they've gotten worse!

It was my hero, the Cigarette Smoking Man! Behind every conspiracy theres a cigarette smoking man (or woman), behind the curtains waiting for their cut of the deal as well as holding the whole thing together.

If tv drama has taught us anything, it is that this is true.

Last edited:
Most of the "facts" from the JFK movie were lies, artistic license. I hope I'm not bursting anyone's bubble here but it's Occam's Razor I believe...the simplest answer is the most correct.

I did it................

I killed Mufasa........

opps wrong guy....sorry!

Vladislaus Dracula said:
It was my hero, the Cigarette Smoking Man! Behind every conspiracy theres a cigarette smoking man (or woman), behind the curtains waiting for their cut of the deal as well as holding the whole thing together.

It tv drama has taught us anything, it is that this is true.

ya, the cigarette smoking man is a great role model for children, while his bad self all smokin, and keeping evil government conspiracies secret, he's da man!

I believe, after spending literally a WHOLE semester writing my term paper on the subject, that Oswald did NOT shoot JFK. I spent months gathering evidence to prove the point. And I REFUSE to see all my hard work go down the drain by anyone believing he DID shoot the guy!

.... Of course I'm joking. Y'all are entitled to your opinions and beliefs. :p And I'd like to join in on your 'It was me; I shot him' bits, but I'm Canadian, and thus have no access to American presidents. :| Besides, at the time of the shooting, I was nothing more than a twinkle in my father's eye... Or maybe I was yet a baby... When was the assassination again? To think, I spent an entire semester on this project and I don't remember dates. :| *Insert embarrassed smilie here*

Toodles!

Well, i personally think i know who it is. I have donr estensve researchand theres only one conclusion. EA games. They tried to buy him out, but he refused. She they shot him.

Zakue said:
Well, i personally think i know who it is. I have donr estensve researchand theres only one conclusion. EA games. They tried to buy him out, but he refused. She they shot him.

XD

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back