• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Thinks of This Shit? (M/F) 08/07/13

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Samantha says she is most ticklish on the soles of her feet, so she was not looking forward to going in the stocks. Baby oil is applied to her feet (she calls it tickle lube) and fingers scratch all over her bare feet. When I break out the hairbrush she is shocked that somebody thought to use it as a tickle torture tool. She's even more surprised by the toothbrush but is laughing too hard to explain herself. While Samantha is being tickled she exclaims, "I hope this will be enjoyed for decades to come!" Maybe she will get her wish.

Download along with over 300 other clips at www.zentickling.com!
Buy individually at www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

Zen

Attachments

• wtts1.jpg
    wtts1.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,383
  • wtts2.jpg
    wtts2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 809
  • wtts3.jpg
    wtts3.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 777
  • wtts4.jpg
    wtts4.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,229
  • wttspre.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,593
She looks like so much fun to tickle! My feet tingled just from seeing her reaction. Great capture!

Yes she is HOT, thanks for sharing her ticklishness with us. I hope she is one who will be tickled for decades to come.

even when I know that you work so hard to produce you vids. I'd say that you're a lucky man!

Yes she is HOT, thanks for sharing her ticklishness with us. I hope she is one who will be tickled for decades to come.

People seem to like her.. I let her know she's welcome to come back whenever she comes through the area.

I like when 'lees actually have a good personality, rather than just sit there, a breath of fresh air! Nicely done!

Good job I'd say... on-camera personality isn't natural for many. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back