• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who wants to bet that I'm the sickest person here?

SheDevil1

No, not mentally...well okay, I am, but not in this topic. I am SICK, as in, I feel like complete garbage. On thursday, I caught a cold, and it was just in my throat, making me cough alot. Then friday, it turned into a sinus thing, and made me sneeze AND cough alot. Then on that day, again, it turned into a headache as well. Then late friday night/early saturday morning, around 2:00 AM, it turned into a fever that lasted about 7-8 hours, which I did not sleep a wink. Then it "went away". Then later saturday, it turned back into a head cold. Then on sunday, it reverted back to a "throat cold?" and brought along a voice SNAFU, where it still remains. So I sound like a 12 year old boy hit by massive puberty who can't stop coughing. The WORST part is, for the sake of my b/f, I can't be around him at all, because I refuse to get him sick. :( Anybody have any suggestions? Tips on getting rid of this? Or possibly know any exorcists?

SheDevil said:
Anybody have any suggestions? Or possibly know any exorcists?
Poor you ;) why don't you try your famous cocktail ???
Exorcists..........well i tried but it still doesn't work .

the best advice i can give is smash your hand in a door. i gaurantee you won't be worrying about that head cold.

but i'm sorry, i surpass you in sickness. i got off an awful stomach virus and strep throat combined. so 50% of the time i was on toilet, spewing outta both ends if ya know what i mean with cramping like someone was playing with your intestines like the ending of Braveheart. not to mention a migraine and i could only eat broth and crackers wich i got rid of 15 minutes after eating. then throat was sore from strep throat, and i couldn't sleep. this lasted almost a week, and i believe i would've preferred giving birth. thank god Dr. Kavorkian wasn't around or he just might've had some business, lol.

I've been stung by a scorpion when I was very young. You can't beat that. :)

HDS has been on oxycodne for intense pain this entire weekend (And today). Blood continues to come out of the nifty little holes in my mouth where teeth used to be. Due to one of them being a dry socket (Raw tissue, no clottage), I have a foul-tasting strip of some kind of pain-killer shoved in there. it hurts to move my jaw and eating is a chore. The oxycodne is messing with my brain and thinking has become painful of late. And I keep having to wash my mouth out with salt water. Blegh. *Tosses two cents into the sickness bucket and wanders off*

Hey, you know what's always fun? Some type of problem that leaves scars. I've had my appendix removed a year ago. Oh what fun that was...I still have the scar on my tummy.

thats sort of what a scorpion sting feels like....if you divide it by 1000.

you're appendix scar is nothing compared to my spleenectomy scar.:p

Hope you feel better tho! :D

Iluv2btickled said:

*THEME FROM 'SCAR WARS' BEING PLAYED FLAWLESSLY BY BOND* SUGGESTIONS? WEBCAM!!! OL' GT HOPES YOU FEEL BETTER ASAP.

LOLOL GT!
I hate to say it but I've never had a real major illness or injuries. I feel left out!
I did have two teeth removed and I've had 2 root canals so I know of dental pain, HDS. I've spent an ungodly amount of time in the dentist's chair and in the future I'm having major dental surgery (implanting steel robs in my upper jaw) which I am not exactly looking forward to.
Nope...never had anything removed, no broken bones, not even pnumonia. No fractures, sprains, or splints. *sigh* I DID esacpe a major auto wreck without a bruise. I must be invincible!

Wah, wah, wah......!! :D

you've never felt real pain unless your back has been injured....I don't wanna hear it....lol...!!

LOL Stormie. I won't play the obvious "child birth" card here. :D (actually if you count that I guess I WAS hospitalized once)
I have hurt my back...or my hip...or something around there. When I was 4 months pregnant I ran across a parking lot (a total of only 20 feet or so) and something "went". It's given me trouble off and on for years now but for months and months it was an increadibly painful experience just to walk...or sit...or stand...or lay down...

nessonite said:
LOL Stormie. I won't play the obvious "child birth" card here. :D (actually if you count that I guess I WAS hospitalized once)
I have hurt my back...or my hip...or something around there. When I was 4 months pregnant I ran across a parking lot (a total of only 20 feet or so) and something "went". It's given me trouble off and on for years now but for months and months it was an increadibly painful experience just to walk...or sit...or stand...or lay down...

I hear ya Ness....you may have popped a disc, and ya better get it checked out. Sounds scary I know, but they have a lot of new ways to fix that...much better than when they cut me open back there. To this day, I still have probs, and I can't ride my horses anymore because of it.

Poor Stormie :(
Hopefully soon we will have health insurance again and I will be able to see a doc about my back. It's gotten tons better than it was even a year and a half ago so I dont think I did anything major to it.

Too bad you are all under the weather and I hope you all get well quickly. I am not making fun of anyone but if any of you are Three Stooges fans in one of their shorts there is a scene where Moe and a judge are comparing scars for made up goofy operations they have both had and they are trying to top each other and all of your comparing reminded me of that scene. They say laughter is the best medicine so if you have seen the short I am talking about I hope this makes you laugh. SheDevil there is a definition for SNAFU that may make you laugh too, it's Situation Normal All Fucked Up.

Iluv2btickled said:

Well thank you! Maybe if you're lucky you can help me feel better lol

I'ma list everything....I have an appendix scar, and a nearly invisible scar that goes straight down the middle of my bottom lip - it was split open once in 3rd grade and I got stitches....what else....oh yes! I've been stung by a scorpion at the age of 7. And no, it wasn't a typical black one either. I remember feeling something like....a sharp, burning point being driven into my ankle, then my balance was thrown off, and I fell over, and my vision went blurry, and I passed out. I woke up in the hospital barely alive. I got anti-venom pretty quickly, so I was okay...obviously. I was born in Puerto Rico, and there were scorpions all over that place..anyway I'm done with that.
And then there was the appendix......but, I'm only 19, so I guess that's "it". I'm sure I'll have more incidents to come later in life huh..lol

And, I know that definition!
A 'nicer' way of saying it is a "chaotic or confused situation"
and my voice is pretty "chaotic" right now. :(

Last edited:
We're on to scars? The only stitches I've ever gotten were from an episiotemy which is something better left undiscussed.
I've got a rather nasty looking scar on my upper left arm. Not very long but quite wide that should have gotten stitched up but didn't. Got several battle wounds from various sources on my hands and arms and one cute little scar on my eyebrow that I got as a small tot.

As A backyard wrestler, i've done some things to my body that should make it pretty hard to walk, though I came out pretty unscathed. Lets just say usually I won. :D

Although I've broken my right hand A few times, and had my right knee taken out with A Steel Pipe, hurts sometimes, but pretty okay in the end. When it gets cold arthritis is A pain though.

Oh, you want to talk battle scars? I wish I could, I've inflicted more than I've taken....;)
So who here knows any actual martial arts? I used to take kickboxing and a little hapkido for a good 4 years.

Last edited:
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back