• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Wants to See Kari Byron from Mythbuster's Tickled? (spelling?)

shaoda

TMF Poster
I know I would, she's a hot redhead wih an awesome personality and I bet she is crazy ticklish and a laugh that is unparalleled :blush:!! All we need to do is get everyone to go to discovery.com/mythbusters and click the "submit a myth" link. Then post in the forums that there is a myth that intense tickling <<<<---- is as effective as exercise minute for minute in women over men, some should post that women :woman: are more susceptible to this as a form of torture :eek: (ancient china torturing pregnant women did this). Post things similar to this (specify your facorite body part :3poke:, stick wit clean stuff: feet, tummy, robs etc, nudity wont get through) that specifies women and Id bet we would get kari tickle tortured! The video would pop up on youtube and other sites very shortly and BAM!!!! kari getting it :tickle: :tickling: on her feet, tummy, armpits, legs, sides, back, wherever they test!!!! If enough people do this it will go through through!!! DO IT YO!!!!! LETS GET HER TICKLED!!!!!

She's cute, I'd tickle her.

But I've got to be honest, this kind of attempt just strikes me as pathetic. It's a fun fantasy, leave it at that.

That would be awesome to see but I agree I don't think there are any worthy myths involving tickling haha.

I think this is the closest we'll get to seeing her tickled.

Last edited:
First of all, she has been tickled on the show before, though briefly and by accident. Second, while she is attractive, I don't understand the appeal in trying to tickle her. Why not get a girlfriend or a really nice female friend and just tickle her? I'm sure it would turn out to be far less trouble than this attempt in the end.

".......I'm sure it would turn out to be far less trouble than this attempt in the end."
Idle minds......

What I meant was that it is easy to get fixated on something when the mind is idle....or you have too much time on your hands.

That makes more sense. I thought you might be saying something in reference to me as a person rather than those like the OP with a fascination for celebrity tickling, so I thought I should ask to clarify.

What I would like to see is less over-eager, creepy obsession over celebrities.

i wouldnt call it an obssession lol i dont have shrine to her or anything :p i just love the show and thought it would be cool to see something I started get into mainstream media :) btw ifyou are posting sooooo much that you are masters and regulars than maybe you are the ones with too much time on your hands ;) (no offense just sayin) by the by for a forum that is supposed to be sort of a gathering place for ticklers that was a pretty harsh response, way to encourage fellow fetishists yo :) meh if you guys really arent interested in making something happen beyond yourselves because its "too hard" then continue sluggishly surfing this site! I personally like to do the tough thing because of its challenge. I hope i wasnt too harsh here but i tend to say whats on my mind :) cheers!

Actually, at this point, I do have too much time on my hands. After having my temporary job end at the beginning of November and not being able to find anything else yet, I don't have much to keep me busy besides looking for a job anywhere I can. So, that's why I'm posting "sooooo" much right now. Once I'm working again, you probably won't see me on here much at all. My last job I was working 50-60 hours a week. Ya know, "make hay when the sun shines".

She also ends up getting tickled a bit with the Tin Man body paint thing i think. I don't really care for the mainstream tickling though and I doubt they will ever go through with getting that myth tested.

This isn't any less pathetic than making fake pictures of celebrities getting tickled and i don't see a lot of bashing on there. If the guy wants to see her tickled he's allowed to, unless he plans on taking it further by actually doing it to her i don't see the problem

unless he plans on taking it further by actually doing it to her i don't see the problem

If you re-read the OP, and his follow-up, you'll see that that's exactly what he planned on doing. Or rather, tried to get us to help him do.

btw ifyou are posting sooooo much that you are masters and regulars than maybe you are the ones with too much time on your hands ;)

Yeah, we're all real losers for hanging out here. And here you are with us...

by the by for a forum that is supposed to be sort of a gathering place for ticklers that was a pretty harsh response, way to encourage fellow fetishists yo :)

Having a tickle fetish and being supportive of your fellow fetishists does not mean that we have to nod approvingly along with every wacky scheme one of us comes up with. Additionally, and some of us tend to forget this, but having a tickle fetish also doesn't go hand-in-hand with creepy, socially inappropriate behavior. I'd say getting all of us to spam a mainstream television show with bogus crap about "ancient Chinese tickling myths" in order to trick the cute host into gratifying us falls firmly in the latter camp, but that's just me. You are, of course, free to disagree. Lord knows there are plenty of people here who'd agree with you. So, go for it! It worked quite well when they did that tickling segment on Attack of the Show...

oh, wait...

woops! I wanna stress rigt now that I have no intention of ging out to try and do this to her phineas (nice misquote). If you read my first response completely you would know that this was intended more as a thing similar to "bein that guy who made up ROFLcopter" It would have been cool because she is attractive (no one is denying that I hope) but its not an obsession. mayb you dont have to nod approvingly phineas but i do believe that characterising a fellow fetishist as creep, or socially inappropriate doesnt fall under supportiveness. Maybe thts just me :) If you don't have the wherewithal to try to make a desire happen than thats your problem but i personlly believe in living my life as long as it does not inconvenience others (im assuming I havent done so becuase if your here its because you found this post notable enough to open :) Instead of spendin your time on this forum smashing on others maybe try something constructive like drawing a picture or writing a story for the site huh?

On another note Id like to apologise to any reasonable people that I have offended, it was meant only as a bit of fun subsidized by media ive seen by others on many sites (indicating a certain crush)

In closing people you have a fetish that promotes laughter and can bring joy into peoples lives, dont tarnish that by tearing into people who post simple ideas (its called brainstorming and if you dont learn to do it you will be a bit sedentary intellectually)

In the interest of avoiding furthur conflict I wont be posting any more ideas like this, just cruisin media and enjoying myself.

Cheers all!!!

-Shaoda

woops! I wanna stress rigt now that I have no intention of ging out to try and do this to her phineas (nice misquote).

I didn't misquote you at all. You said, and I quote;

All we need to do is get everyone to go to discovery.com/mythbusters and click the "submit a myth" link. Then post in the forums that there is a myth that intense tickling is as effective as exercise minute for minute in women over men.

Now, unless I've lost all command of the English language, that sounds me like you wanted us to go to the Mythbusters site and, y'know, submit a myth, and post in the forums. And then, again, in your own words, "bam! It'd show up on YouTube". Am I wrong?

If you read my first response completely

I did. You're backpedalling.

mayb you dont have to nod approvingly phineas but i do believe that characterising a fellow fetishist as creep, or socially inappropriate doesnt fall under supportiveness. Maybe thts just me :)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... and it would really do you well to comprehend this:

Having a fetish is not creepy. How a person chooses to express that fetish very well may be.

I support having a fetish. I do not support people choosing to express that fetish in creepy ways.

Instead of spendin your time on this forum smashing on others maybe try something constructive like drawing a picture or writing a story for the site huh?

My contribution is to provide the occasional bit of "grounding", and remind people that despite the fact that we're all sitting behind our keyboards with our dicks in our hands, we need to think before we act.

Think about it. Why do we need to support our fellow fetishists? Because outsiders, vanillas if you will, think we're creepy, perverted, depraved, or what-have-you. Why do they think that? Well, it's not because there's an evil conspiracy to crush fetishism in the name of conservatives and baby Jebus. It's because fetishists bring it on themselves by doing stupid shit. For every normal guy who likes tickling his girlfriend's feet, who you don't hear about, there's five losers who get arrested for breaking into sororities and sniffing sleeping girls' socks and wind up on the six o'clock news. And I'll bet you dollars to donuts four of them are members of this forum, sending aggressive PMs to the womenfolk and wondering why no girl under the age of 30 stays here for longer than a week without bolting for the hills.

In closing people you have a fetish that promotes laughter and can bring joy into peoples lives, dont tarnish that by tearing into people who post simple ideas (its called brainstorming and if you dont learn to do it you will be a bit sedentary intellectually)

At least I'm doing it up front instead of taking passive-aggressive jabs at people.

In the interest of avoiding furthur conflict I wont be posting any more ideas like this, just cruisin media and enjoying myself.

Ah yes, the ol' "primetime defense" - "no one liked my wacky scheme to freak out the vanillas so I won't talk to anyone anymore." Alternately, "the only way to contribute to the community is to creep on outsiders".

Neither of which is even remotely true.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back