• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

who wishes they lived during the middle ages?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Anybody think of what it would be like to live back when getting tickled was common punishment?
I always like reading that account of a goat licking the feet of someone for hours.....:turtle:
So would you go somewhere like then if you could time travel?

Plague, Roman Catholic Church, extreme poverty, no hygene, ... yeah no thanks.

No indoor plumbing, no modern medical treatment, burning at the stake for heresy. No thank you.

Ironically enough I would want to go to the middle ages, but not for tickling. Instead I'd want to go for the reasons sasax and miligros said.

I'd go back for a visit but nothing permanent.

man this topic is going completely the wrong way from what i intended

:facepalm:

LOL On this forum I hope this doesn't surprise you terribly.

No middle ages for me though. You can always go to Ren-fest to see that action, then go back home and enjoy the freedoms of modern day sexuality!

Anybody think of what it would be like to live back when getting tickled was common punishment?
I always like reading that account of a goat licking the feet of someone for hours.....:turtle:

Great! go back to the Middle Ages...but not to the Christian Europe in the dark ages, no! lets go to the Abbassid or Omeyas muslim empires, to Damascus in the pinnacle of their glory.To the time of Simbad and the One thousand nights. And yes let tickle beautiful persian women dressed in silk perfumed like roses with peacock feathers.. You can count on me of course....by the way goes without saying we are going to be princes or very rich.

I would go back in time and use the great knowledge that I have to become a supreme ruler of a nation. People will travel great distances to seek my knowledge and wisdom. And you know what I will tell them? Tickle them...

I'd prefer to go back to the 1970's. That's about as far back as I'd care to go.

lack of hygiene, lack of medicine, lack of law. That was not a good time of average folk.

Give Obama a chance, we'll get there soon...............

You could become the first Earl of Soap and Duke of Douche and ***as herve villiches from Fantasy Island*** "De plague, de plague". You already know where all the Wal-Marts and Mickey D's will be in a few hundreds of years.(kaching) As to hygeine, I imagine the barefoot weches in the stocks would have some major hoofatosis action. I am bringing goatapalloosa to the village stocks near you soon. If I just had not tried to fist bump Torquemada, my stay would have been so much more enjoyable.

I hate to burst bubbles, but the evidence for tickling actually being used as punishment is pretty scarce. So it probably wouldn't even be worth the plagues, Inquisition, etc.

If that is your reason to go back then you'd be out of luck, because tickling never was a common punishment.

Also the goat thing most likely didn't happen, and if it did, it would hurt like shit after a couple of minutes.

yea...as far as I know tickling wasnt used during that time...or much at all during any time. Would not want to go there....though tickle torture would be fantastic

I doubt it was common. Punishments were usually very grisly for use as examples of those who step out of line against the powers that be. The middle ages was no rennaisance fair you know.

No running water, black death, starvation - either from not storing enough to last out the winter, or having the local landowner take it from you. Usual human lifespan in the mid 30's. Nah I'll stay here. Have fun though. Say hi to the local militia wherever you land as they give you a Bloody Eagle (google that one!) and set you on fire for your modern attitudes being a little too heretical.

Oh c'mon people! Don't take him so seriously! LOL :D He's just talking about the tickling part. So maybe it never happened regularly but it's fun to fantasize right? :p

Personally, I love the middle ages. Always wanted to be a knight rescuing some damsel. I know, I know... plague, famine, hygiene, blah, blah, blah... but it's still fun to fantasize.

I doubt it was common. Punishments were usually very grisly for use as examples of those who step out of line against the powers that be. The middle ages was no rennaisance fair you know.

No running water, black death, starvation - either from not storing enough to last out the winter, or having the local landowner take it from you. Usual human lifespan in the mid 30's. Nah I'll stay here. Have fun though. Say hi to the local militia wherever you land as they give you a Bloody Eagle (google that one!) and set you on fire for your modern attitudes being a little too heretical.

So I'd be an "old timer" in middle ages terms.....eh, who am I kidding....

With my luck, Carsomyr's great, great, great, great, great, great, great-grandfather probably would have run up, kicked me in the nuts and lopped off my head anyway.....

:p

So I'd be an "old timer" in middle ages terms.....eh, who am I kidding....

With my luck, Carsomyr's great, great, great, great, great, great, great-grandfather probably would have run up, kicked me in the nuts and lopped off my head anyway.....

:p

Why my great, great, great, great, great, great, great-grandfather? You mean you think we don't do that anymore? :neenerneener:

Why my great, great, great, great, great, great, great-grandfather? You mean you think we don't do that anymore? :neenerneener:

I thought you had given that up as a New Year's Resolution??? *tsk tsk* :p

I thought you had given that up as a New Year's Resolution??? *tsk tsk* :p

Well yeah, but ya know... does anyone ever actually KEEP those promises? :p Growing a beard, drinking mead, and screaming "ODIN!" as you cleave some random British monk with your chopper is just too gosh darn fun! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back