• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who'll get your vote?

Sadistictickler

1st Level Red Feather
Seeing the massive amount of americans here, who'd get your vote and why would you vote for him?

Personally, if I were an American citizen I'd vote for Kerry, simply because he's got the best chance of kicking bush out of the whitehouse. In my opinion I'd be catastrophic for the world and for the world economy if Bush'd get a second term, in just 4 years he destroyed the relation between Europe and the US, wrecked the dollar which resulted in a very expensive Euro which affects European economy, on which the US is dependent, and he squandered billions on weapons. And eventhough weapons may seem to provide people work and blabla, it is just meant to destroy, not to develop. If the money he'd invested in the militairy went to global welfare, this would've been a better world...

With the US becoming more and more like a 3rd world country with a growing number of poor people (who have lost their jobs in the economic recession) and increasing wealth of the big corporations and a media that's almost become a sort of dictatorial state-television pretty much like we see that in countries like China, totally lacking criticism towards the governement, I wonder what will become of the worlds most powerful nation.

You guys will deceide the future, what will it be? Bush or the Democrats?

and for those who're still not sure I've found a little test, which is actually quite reliable in my opinion (I've did several of those selectsmart testthingies, for instance the religiontest proved to be remarkably accurate)

http://www.selectsmart.com/president/

Yep... Kerry will probably be the only candidate who stands a chance against Bush in this upcoming election. If Bush wins, I'm saying hello to Canada....

MrMacphisto said:
um... what is Gorgoroth? lol

Gorgoroth is a kickass Norse Blackmetalband, and in my opinion Incipit Satan is their best album they've made thusfar :)

right now I am toying between them Democratic candidates...but definitely not Bush!

Easily Kerry. Anyone is better than BUSH, and I like Kerry, and he does have the best chance of beating BUSH.

Honestly, I haven't really made the time to do some research on the candidates.

One thing's for sure is, I'm not voting for Bush.

zyclos_b said:

my thoughts exactly

~clair ;)

i am willing to accept the post of Emporer.

my platform: A feather between every toe!

my pledge: to establish a Ministry of Tickling, to educate society at large.

the_Baron said:

lol, become the BundesKitzelKanzler first then :p

zyclos_b said:

Who said you have to vote for Bush in order for him to win? If he wants to win again, he'll just give his brother a call.:sowrong:

I'll probably vote for Kerry even though I don't like any of these guys. They make promises they have no intention to keep, and just mess the country up worse than the last one. I hope Kerry does better. He's got his work cut out for him after four years of another Bush reign.

the_Baron said:

All hail the Emperor!
All hail the Emperor!

I'd like to be on your exclusive Ministry of Tickling Board of Directors to establish policy.:D

Unless John McCain (or someone else I would prefer to the current choices) makes a sudden bid for the White House, I'll be voting for George Bush. Both Kerry and Edwards are considerably too far from the political "middle" for me... And Ralph Nader (even though I sometimes agree with him politically and like a great deal of his consumer-advocacy work) is sort of a nut.

has Al Haig decided to give it another shot? i'll vote Haig.

:wow:

None of the above I feel that as someone who works full time none of those bastards represents me:sowrong:

i'll hold my nose..

and vote for bush. he may not be much, but he's a damn site better than any of the democrates that are still running. liberman may have taken my vote away from the republicans for the first time ever.
as for you disloyal types that would leave america if bush is re-elected, good ridence! we were promised the same crap by several hollywood types during the last election, and not one of the assholes left! see, you can't trust anything a liberal democrat says!

steve

anyone but bush...if he is re-elected...i'll go dig that hole in the backyard my dog started

It's a difficult decision....I'm not crazy about president Bush (whom I voted for in 2000, and have been dissapointed). On the other hand, Senator Kerry is far more liberal on the issues than me....I don't care for Ralph Nader either.

Who knows? Maybe I'll end up voting for myself as a write-in. I firmly believe I'd do a better job than either of those three...at least I'd be honest with everyone.

Iam a history and politics major with my BA in history, and a life long Democrat. I will definitely be voting for whoever the Democratic candidate is. In my opinion, Bush is simply one of the worst presidents this country has ever had. We have lost over 2 million jobs during his term in office. He also dragged us into a war with Iraq, spending billions of dollars claiming Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, while never finding any, instead of properly going after Bin Laden and Al-Queda, who were responsible for the 9-11 attacks. There was no credible evidence that Saddam was either responsible for 9-11, or had any weapons of destruction, so the money spent on going after him and the war, seems to be very misguided. Also, since Bush has taken office, we have gone from a budget surplus to another multi trillion dollar deficit. His policies clearly benefit the rich, with his tax cuts which benefit the lower and middle classes only a bit, and the wealthy the most. Simply put, it seems that Bush just doesnt give a damn about the average middle class American.
Of the Democratic candidates, I prefer John Edwards, because I feel that he is a bit more in favor of the middle classes than John Kerry is. However, Kerry has made some strong arguments against Bush's policies, and I think he would make a strong leader and a fine president. So, simply put, I will vote for whoever the Democratic candidate is and whoever isnt named George W Bush. One other point before I close. As a Democrat, I do wish Ralph Nader would not have entered the race. He is a good man, and has some credible ideas. However, he was a large part of the reason that Al Gore lost the presidency in 2000, and I do hope he doesnt have a negative effect on a Democrat winning this time. Hopefully, at least some who voted for Nader in 2000 will switch their vote to the Democrats this year, as all Democrats and anti Bush people should have one goal, vote him out of the White House. Whoever gets in there, even if not perfect, has to be better than this guy who has been responsible for all the damage of the last 3 plus years, for the specific reasons I've listed above.

Mitch

Steve's gonna hold his nose. I hold that as a major victory in and of itself.
As for John McCain...I do like the man a lot, but I blame him for EVERYTHING! If he'd already been in the race at the time Bush had his cocaine crisis on the eve of the primary season four years ago, history would indeed have turned out differently. That certainly would've provided me with a real choice going into that voting booth! I'm sure McCain would've been a very good president, a far better one than this mumblymouthed simpleton, and you wouldn't have his caravan of narrow minded Puritans or any of those psalm singing, scripture spouting hypocrites of hangers-on, either. With McCain, we'd have had something that's in very short supply...competence.

I'm not sure a Gore presidency would've worked out too well. I mean, I could run my cat for president and she'd do a better job than you know who, but there were things about Gore that I found troubling. I voted for him anyway, though, and as you can figure out, I have no apologies.

I'm liking Kerry more and more every day. I heard his wife interviewed on NPR, she's great. No apologies.

Re: i'll hold my nose..

areenactor said:
and vote for bush. he may not be much, but he's a damn site better than any of the democrates that are still running. liberman may have taken my vote away from the republicans for the first time ever.
as for you disloyal types that would leave america if bush is re-elected, good ridence! we were promised the same crap by several hollywood types during the last election, and not one of the assholes left! see, you can't trust anything a liberal democrat says!

steve

Actually I agree with you Steve. Leaving a country won't solve anything. But who would I go for if I was an American voter? Hmmmmm...

Neither; I'd abstain. (As opposed to not voting because I couldn't be bothered to leave my beer and the game on TV.)

I predict that Bush is gonna be chucked out, especially if it's Kerry who runs against him. There is a massive backlash gathering pace on the man. Americans are seeing their personal freedoms eroded, their country bankrupted (figuratively speaking, seeing as how FDR did it already in 1933) and their pot pissed in. Probably the blatant lying of Weapons of Media Distraction to justify the war in Iraq and the forcible destruction of America's civil liberites are going to be the ones that swing it most. It should be born in mind though, that the erosion of civil liberties started with one of the biggest serial liars in political history; Bill Clinton. It was him who bullied through legislation on the nod, that allowed him to use the military to aid in domestic law enforcement after the Alfred P. Murrah atrocity in Oklahoma. And another disturbing fact...
Kerry is a Bonesman, just like Bush. By that I mean he's a member of the Skull & Bones society at Yale Unirversity. It's a sort of global elite creche, secret society. 15 "bloodline" new members are sworn in each year and one of the tenets of the society is that initiates swear loyalty to it, above all others. So whether Bush or Kerry wins, you'll still have a President with loyalties other than to the voters who elected him, the taxpayers who pay his salary, finance his junkets and secure his pension. My advice? Don't vote for either and demand in the loudest voice you posess, to have a candidate who actually gives a shit about you and the country you love so much. It's what I'll be doing in '05, you can depend on it!

Sadistictickler said:
and for those who're still not sure I've found a little test, which is actually quite reliable in my opinion (I've did several of those selectsmart testthingies, for instance the religiontest proved to be remarkably accurate)

http://www.selectsmart.com/president/

I took this test, and here are the results I got.

1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH - Democrat (60%)
3. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (59%)
4. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (47%)
5. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (46%)
6. Bush, President George W. - Republican (27%)

Not surprisingly, none of the possible candidates scored 100% with me, or even close to it. Dennis Kucinich was highest with a measly 60% of my views represented. And people wonder I deliberately abstain from voting for these gits? I'm surprised that Bush got as much a 27% though. ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back