• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who's been here since the beginning?

I have been on the TMF for almost a decade. If lurking counts its been fifteen years!

Been On the site for 10 years now as a lurker and active for about two years! :)

I have not been here since the beginning. But I am very thankful for this Forum. It means a lot to me.

My profile says 2005 as my join date, but I was around for several years before that. Either I had the same user name and I had to sign up again or I chose to, and everything before 2005 was wiped out... or else I had a different user name and I started a new one, the current one, for some reason. I can't remember... the details are hazy now. Does anyone remember if there was a technical glitch of some sort in 2005(ish) that affected profiles? At any rate, I was around early on. But... I didn't post until 2012! :) So not a participating member until then. And still, my post count hasn't even reached triple digits yet. So for those feeling like it took a long time to get comfortable enough to post, I might have you beat on time spent as a lurker. And for those who have yet to make their first post, there's still hope. ;)

Does anyone remember if there was a technical glitch of some sort in 2005(ish) that affected profiles?

No such problem happened. And I can always recover an account if one forgets a password at request. Odds are you created a new account for personal reasons, or were unaware you could recover your old one with a e-mail to me.

Myriads

I can't remember exactly when I first started lurking here, but I remember the first tickling sites I found. Tickle camp (or was it camp tickle? lol) and swtickle. AOL and mindspring dial up! Oh yeah lol.

Found this place after a long journey that started at Wu's Feet Links. That's also when I learned how to delete search history :devilish:

Here damn close to the beginning and glad I found the place.

I was here day 2 thank to our Ms Mimi. She and I ran a tickle chat group back on IRC. She found this place on day one and brought me day 2. Not sure what my profile says. I know at one point it had to be recreated way back. Hell I was living in NY back then. That was when the Original Psycho was here.. Wow.. long time

I have been here since before TMF with Camp Tickle and Tickle Town the first sites I visited. I am amazed how the tickling world has changed over the years some better some worse.

I've been here many years and before when I first started there were other site like the original tickle town where you would navigate the site by clicking on different landmarks like the library for stories and the theater to download clips and we would chat on AOL and our rooms were constantly getting shut down cuz we were suspected of all being pedophiles isn't that ridiculous? Us ticklephiles have come a long way!!

Posting here to see when I registered.

Edit: wow, my account would be in 8th grade.

This seems like as good of a place as any to make my first post. Not sure how long I was around before I made this account, but it was certainly a year or two. Been lurking ever since. So, while it hasn't been since the beginning, it has been at least a decade.

Been here since April 2001... seems so long ago!

Back then, I had just moved out of the house, in college, and got to enjoy this site without worrying about anyone catching me. And yet, I still found myself coming here during the day, between classes, in the computer lab. I would sit all the way in the back and just click away. I remember downloading some clips (where a 2 MB file took 20 minutes to download). I remember MTP's For Max (with Mary) and TC's Without Consent, and it was so erotic!

My mouth would run dry, my throat clenched, my heart fluttered, and my pants would get so tight!

I think the main thing that's changed is the sheer quantity of media out there. Back then, you eagerly waited weeks for another video to come out, and I downloaded every picture, cartoon & story I could find! . Now, there are dozens put out my several producers every week, it seems! And because of that, I don't feel that urge to have every piece of tickling media out there (it's physically impossible!).

But also, because of that quantity, the quality goes up too. Now you have hi-def content with every kind of tickling possible. There's enough of good stuff out there to satisfy pretty much anyone here, although there are always though who live to complain.

14 years... yikes!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back