• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who's ready for some NHL PLAYOFF HOCKEY????

AmishTickler

Level of Quadruple Heliodor Feather
Who's ready?? The puck drops tonight at 7:30pm on the NHL post season!! :excited:

Any predictions?? Thoughts??

Flyers/Pens should be a heckuva first round matchup! Could have easily been the Eastern Conference Finals!

LET'S GO FLY-ERSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :clap:

I thought we had more hockey fans on the forum??

I guess we won't be hearing from any Penguin fans for a while though. :laughhard:

My Kings have made it to the next round, taking out favored Vancouver! I hope they can repeat the magic of 1993... Was it really that long ago? *sigh*

Didnt the flyers own the pens this year? i should have bet the house on the flyers. instead i bet on detroit and the bruins to win the cup.

Didnt the flyers own the pens this year? i should have bet the house on the flyers. instead i bet on detroit and the bruins to win the cup.

The Flyers did well against the Penguins this year...especially in Pittsburgh. But the Penguins were still picked as the odds on favorite in Vegas to win the series and go on and win the Stanley Cup.

Right now watching Nashville/Phoenix. Can't believe there would be ice in June in Phoenix if they make the finals, but they are playing lights out right now. Luckily my Caps are still in, sad Pens got knocked out in the first round Awwww!

Barbershopman

Thing Kings are a scary 8th seed, already knocking off Vancouver and taking the first two games from the Blues IN St. Louis. Very impressive

I still like my Rangers to come out of the east tho

LA Kings baby!!!! In the Western Conference Finals for the first time since 1993 and only the second time in franchise history. Watching them play is stirring some great memories from 1993. The 2012 team is playing ball outs right now. If the Kings win the Cup, you will see a hockey celebration like no other in Los Angeles. C'mon fellas, let's get it done....

KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! THE KINGS ARE GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP!!! THE KINGS ARE GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP!!!!! Yes!!!!

I haven't been this excited for the Kings since 1993. I will never forget that year. The illegal stick penalty killed us back then. Time to claim the Cup!! I will never forget my 1993 guys: Wayne Gretzky, Luc Robitaille, Tony Granato, Rob Blake, Paul Coffey, Marty McSorley, and of course my favorite, goalie Kelly Hrudey. Now this 2012 team of Mike Richards, Dustin Brown, Drew Doughty, Anze Kopitar, and goalie Johnathan Quick can make history....

Lets go Kings!!! Lets go Kings!!! Lets go Kings!!!!

Attachments

• 200px-Los_Angeles_Kings_Logo_(2011)_svg.png
    200px-Los_Angeles_Kings_Logo_(2011)_svg.png
    16 KB · Views: 0
  • psb-nhl-losangeleskings.png
    psb-nhl-losangeleskings.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
I have to give all the credit to Kings right now, they are playing out of their minds right now. They are a very very impressive and scary team. If my Rangers make the Stanley Cup Finals the goalie match up will be a great one with Lundqvist vs Quick.

Yea, its pretty intense. I don't know squat about hockey (puck, stick, net - thats about it_), but I have been very much entertained by the playoffs. I look fwd to the Finals.

Gotta root for the Kings now that my Rangers are out

These two by far played the best hockey in the playoffs, but I believe the Kings are destined to win the cup over the Devils. Really looking forward to this matchup...

I'm looking forward to the finals and I'm hoping for the New Jersey Devils primarily because of Martin Brodeur i can almost gaurentee
that if NJ wins it Brodeur will announce his retirement that night. Thankfully I had a chance to see him play live Hall of fame goalie

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back