• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

whos tired of hearing about janet and justin

naveltkltr1350

2nd Level Orange Feather
i know i am sick of hearing it all over the news..its like the news finds one story and sticks to it for three months straight!! arghh! plus she looks like micheal way too much. who else is tired of hearing about that?

Actually the entertainment value is still there for me! LOL!
I dont watch entertainment news EVER so any time this tidbit sneaks into some media that I do watch I still think it's hilarious :D :D :D

yea,im tired of it. i dont see how justin tearing off janets clothes is entertainment. its so stupid. they both lip-synced their whole performance,thats not talent. next years superbowl should have a real band who actually play instruments do the halftime show.

next years superbowl should have a real band who actually play instruments do the halftime show.

First you'd have to find a band that can PLAY something. If they can manage that I won't care if they run around baring as many breasts as they can get their hands on. LOL

now the ataris played live during the MLB ALL Star Game and they were awesome!! they had don henly's song Boys of Summer which they did a hell of a job on

nessonite said:
First you'd have to find a band that can PLAY something. If they can manage that I won't care if they run around baring as many breasts as they can get their hands on. LOL
I agree more than 100% :) I was horrified to find that the Janet story ran about 5 minutes on the CBS overnight news, vs. 30 seconds for the US Senate ricin story. I was also amused/appalled at the "official" reactions to her brief exposure.

I always thought Janet was the least talented of that family, and yes, she does look too much like Michael, haha.

Happy tickling,

naveltklr1350 said:
now the ataris played live during the MLB ALL Star Game and they were awesome!! they had don henly's song Boys of Summer which they did a hell of a job on

Blasphemy. That is one song that should never have been covered. Especially by a flash in the pan wannabe punk band. Actually if the right band covered it then it would be ok, like Fantomas or ISIS or one of that crowd. I'm sorry but this new string of punk bands really turns my stomach.

Better yet how about we put all the boy bands together in a little room and leave them there until there's only one left standing...
:D

nessonite said:
Better yet how about we put all the boy bands together in a little room and leave them there until there's only one left standing...
:D

Good idea:)

Kinda like a Battle Royla cept with Boy Bands insted of wrestlers! i would pay to see that:p

Didn't watch the Super Bowl. I never watch the Networks. I never watch MTV or BET. I stick to the channels that don't air anything about or related to the stupidity of the world today. No mention of Janet on History or Discovery. No "Wardrobe malfunctions" on Cartoon Network or Sci-fi.

HDS: Hates popular culture and proud of it.

HisDivineShadow said:
Didn't watch the Super Bowl. I never watch the Networks. I never watch MTV or BET. I stick to the channels that don't air anything about or related to the stupidity of the world today. No mention of Janet on History or Discovery. No "Wardrobe malfunctions" on Cartoon Network or Sci-fi.

HDS: Hates popular culture and proud of it.

Yes heard of it - waste of time - i do not watch tv too much and i do not like american football. You mean american popular culture or what HDS ?

alf said:
Yes heard of it - waste of time - i do not watch tv too much and i do not like american football. You mean american popular culture or what HDS ?
This entire planet, Alf. But, don't mind me, I just am disgusted with the current children of America, and it sometimes bleeds over. Just ranting here...

Yeah the world turns really bad HDS :sigh:.

MayDay said:
"What the world needs now is love. Sweet love" -Burt Bacharach

Yeah right MayDay :) some tickling too - and girls - and nicely drinkeable things :D

HisDivineShadow said:
What the world needs is a flamethrower up the arse and a lobotomy.

For lobotomy you need first to have brains - some are not equiped with - or are and do not know how it worx well :)

Hopefully some people are really great. But some things happening on this planet are killing me - too much to name.

Being a fellow mysenthrope I can understand wanting to send the world into a fiery hell from which there is no escape. But not the entire world. Someone once told me that you should not care for people but care for only individuals. They are the people worth saving. It's only the unique and thoughtful people who are worth caring about.

The other 99% can die a fiery volcanic death for all I care.

MayDay said:
Being a fellow mysenthrope I can understand wanting to send the world into a fiery hell from which there is no escape. But not the entire world. Someone once told me that you should not care for people but care for only individuals. They are the people worth saving. It's only the unique and thoughtful people who are worth caring about.

The other 99% can die a fiery volcanic death for all I care.

Ha funny - but you have first to find the thoughtful ones.

Totally with you there, HDS. I NEVER ever watch the networks. I catch the occasional sitcom but mostly on other channels in syndicated reruns. The channels I watch most are, Animal Plant, History, Tech TV, Cartoon Network, Discovery.
Yup...$50/month for digital cable and I stick with the same few channels almost exclusively.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back