• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whose feet would you most like to tickle period?

FeatherFeet

3rd Level Red Feather
Heh, there was the question of this with celebrities. But now I'm just asking period. Of all people you know, (or all people on the forum) whose feet would u most like to tickle? heh.

Celebrities I'd wanna tickle Natalie portmans, Angelina Jolies, and Elizabeth hurleys.

Of peep I kno in real life...my girlfriend^.^

And on the forum...
I'd like to tickle Sammi Chan's. ^.^
And Jeawls too....I'd say Karens too but they arent ticklish. so yeah.

hehe

Hmm I'm not much of a vote person but if I could tickle any celebs feet, they'd be a huge list. lol So I'll name top three for each gender.

Females
1. Amy 'Lita' Dumas
2. Kelly Clarkson
3. Kristen Bell

Males
1. Kevin Pereira
2. Drew Fuller
3. Adam 'Edge' Copeland

Hi, I'm new around here. Just though I'd poke my head in for the first time and put up my votes. Celebrity wise, my top picks are:

Amy Lee (Evanescence)
Jessica Alba
Mickie James (WWE; or Alexis Laree, for those TNA fans like myself)

Gamer Geek

I've had the last week and a half off, so I've been catching up on my G4. Strangely, all the women I want to tickle are there...

5: Morgan Webb. X-Play. Why 5th? She just a little TOO perfect.

4: Julie Stoffer. Electric Playground. She really remindes me of all the cheerleaders back in High school, and what geek wouldn't LOVE to get one of them?

3: Olivia Munn. AOTS. She cute, sexy, and just a little exotic....

2: Layla Kayleigh. AOTS. She the Feed girl, and she's wicked hot, killer rack and an unbeliveably sexy accent. What's not to want to tickle?

1: Blair Butler. Again, AOTS. That's Attack Of The Show, for any who might not know.
Blair is VERY cute, blond, and a comic book geek. She's not perfect, got a little junk in the trunk(a good thing, IMHO) but the reason she's at the number 1 spot, She's such a real person! It's like you could meet het at a comic convention and with some luck, a drink or two and the right pitch,you could have your way with her.

Thanks for letting me ramble...

Last edited:
1) Elizabeth Hurley

2) Trish Stratus

3) Jennifer Anniston

4) Maria Menounos

5) Lisa Mason and Lisa Roberston (or is it Robinson) on QVC

Celebrities would absolutely have to include the beautiful Parminder Nagra, Cat Deeley and Philippa Forrester. Parminder and Cat especially are both so giggly and cute it's adorable, and have that slightly tomboyish yet girly quality I love, that somehow makes them look even cuter when just wearing regular, cool clothes than some crazy revealing dress or whatever. Most importantly they both look so ticklish it's insane. I have no idea what I like about Philippa though, but she looks like she'd have a great laugh anyway!

I don't discriminate when I vellicate!!! whoever wants me to, or needs me to tickle them...I'd take care of it for them....I'm a good friend like that...

Amy Lee Eliza Dushku kristanna loken stacy kiebler Id love some feet tickling time with them

The feet I would just love to tickle would have to be Maria (RAW), Candice Michelle (RAW), Ashley Massaro (Smackdown!), Jillian Hall (Smackdown!) and Kelly Kelly (ECW). Also I would like them all hogtied and ballgagged!

Last edited:
feet only?

Celebs: Jessica Alba, Zhang Ziyi, Charlize Therone

IRL pplz: My gf, and dare I say it; her best friend... who also has nice feet... together! (kinda hopin my gf doesn't read this post :p)

A character in a New Zeeland kid-soap. "The Tribe". He is young, but over 18 in later seasons. Long black hair, asian features and cute as hell. Also a mean, manchauvastic brat, that doesnt make things better for me. I dont know the actors name, but I really enjoy to fantasize about the character.

When it comes to which female celebs I'd like to tickle, I have a top ten list, but the top three that I'd have at the top of my list (I'd have them tied and stocked side-by-side so I could take turns tickling them, as well as to triple my pleasure, or theirs)....they'd have to be, and not necessarily in any order.....

1) Pam Anderson
2) Trish Stratus
3) Mickie James

and the rest of my top ten are.....

4) Sharon Faetsch (of QVC)
5) Kelly Ripa
6) Shannon Smith (of HSN)
7) Lillian Garcia
8) Jessica Simpson
9) Sarah Michelle Gellar
10) Any NBA or NFL Cheerleader

Rachel Ray! omg everytime I see her laugh on her show I just wanna teekle her, and she has this huuuuge smile!

Michael J Fox has a great laugh. I can imagine he would be a deep belly laugher when he gets the soles of his feet tickled. :)

I have a few girls in mind.

Top person whose feet I want to tickle: Sammi's
Followed by my friends Margaret, Rach, Heather, Sandra, and Kim.

Lita (former WWE)
Amy Lee
Maria (WWE)
Kristin Cavalleri
Mischa Barton
Selma Hayek
Drew Barrymore
Cameron Diaz
Morgan Webb
Lacey Mosley from Flyleaf
Zhang Ziyi
Melissa Fahn (does voices for cartoons)

Thats a good list. :happy:

Last edited:
Mary Hart
Jennifer Lopez
Rachel Bilson
Giuliana DePandi
Autumn Reese
Ivanka Trump

All the above are hot but irritate the snot out of me!!!

my choices, eve, tyra banks, salma hayek, sandra bullock, halle berry, venus and serena williams, ellen pompeo,J-lo, queen latifah, tea leoni and beyonce.

1. Kristin Holt from cheat on G4.
2. Julia Louis-Dreyfus from THE NEW ADVENTURES OF OLD CHRISTINE on CBS.
3. Tyra Banks for Obvious reasons.
3. Kristen Bell from 'Veronica Mars' on the CW
4. Emily Procter from CSI:MIAMI on CBS
5. Boti Ann Bliss from CSI:MIAMI on CBS
6. Allison Mack from Smallville on the CW
7. Erica Durance from Smallville on the CW
8. Evangeline Lilly from LOST on ABC

the hollywood brother do not have a list but if any ladies here want the legenary tickle king known as the hollywood brother to tickle you, then the hollywood brother will make a list and put up up top at number one

ok, lemme toss my 2 cents in here...

1) Fairuza Balk
2) Rose McGowan
3) Arielle (ecw vampire chick)
4) P!nk
5) Shannon Dougherty (prolly spelled wrong but you know who I mean)
6) Lita/Amy Dumas (wwe)
7) Rachael Ray (good call whoever said this first, sorry dude forgot your name)
8) Mariska Hargitay
9) Carmen Electra (yeah its cliche but she's highly ticklish)
10) Alanis Morissette

Plus let's face facts, any warm hearted, willing female 'lee goes right to the head of the list. (specially if she's gothy/punky or likes black nail polish) :)

after seeing the pics of both Paris and Nicky Hilton in todays NY Post, I'd have to add them to my list!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back