• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why are we not horny after masturbation?

mclaren01

Apoligies if this is unsuitable for the forum, but it's been a long-running wonder of mine why when, after masturbation, it takes a few hours to be turned on by something again, even tickling! I assume this happens to others (I can only assume as I've never spoke to anybody about such things!) but can anybody give a scientific explanation, or just simply a simple reason, why. Am I being really stupid and naive here or is it a fair question?! Please get thanks to me, thanks.

I wish I could help you, but I have no problem getting the flag pole back to full mast. It happens in just a matter of seconds to a minute.

Aloha, John

Apoligies if this is unsuitable for the forum, but it's been a long-running wonder of mine why when, after masturbation, it takes a few hours to be turned on by something again, even tickling! I assume this happens to others (I can only assume as I've never spoke to anybody about such things!) but can anybody give a scientific explanation, or just simply a simple reason, why. Am I being really stupid and naive here or is it a fair question?! Please get thanks to me, thanks.

It's known as the refractory period, if you want to be technical about it. It's the recovery phase after an orgasm, during which it's physically impossible to have another orgasm. It's believed to be caused by the release of the the hormone oxytocin during an orgasm. It varies from person to person, though it tends to last longer as you get older (in general). A few hours is on the long side of things, but still within norms.

The same reason your not hungery after you eat.

Then again I've gone right back at it after I was done. Masterbation round 2

Don't question it or think about it; just enjoy it.

I would like to be totally gross and point out the obvious.

Women > men in this regard. Why? Because we can just keep going.. and going.. and going.

Muah.:firedevil

Women > men in this regard. Why? Because we can just keep going.. and going.. and going.

I know. It makes them so much more fun to play with.

When they start begging for mercy, that's when it gets fun, though.

Yeah it's the refectory period. Once you've bust your sac you can't do it again for a while because your body is making more sperm. That's what it is.

Yeah you got multiple orgasms. Well done. We got rational thought, the ability to read simple written instructions AND lift our own bodyweight without pissing and moaning about our nails. Man strong. Man are win!

Yeah you got multiple orgasms. Well done. We got rational thought, the ability to read simple written instructions AND lift our own bodyweight without pissing and moaning about our nails. Man strong. Man are win!

Heh...first thing that made me laugh out loud in quite a while!

Cheers!

~ toyou

Hey, I'm not saying I can do all those things at the same time, but I can read and think okay either before or after the multiple orgasms! :manicd:

Of course, given how long those things can go on, it might be a while before I get around to bench pressing that deep, philosophical instruction manual, so I wouldn't wait up... ;)

I've yet to meet the man who actually READS instructions. If you do happen to find him, will you please allow him to teach the rest of you kindly, wonderful, handsome gentlemen how to do the same?

Much thanks! :D

I've yet to meet the man who actually READS instructions. If you do happen to find him, will you please allow him to teach the rest of you kindly, wonderful, handsome gentlemen how to do the same?

Much thanks! :D
I'm a big believer in reading the instructions. Just don't expect me to ask a stranger for directions. :D

Releases some other type of hormones or endorphins. There IS a chemical release.

Plus, they call the cumming a "climax". Climax means "the best part".

So after the best part it doesn't matter. It is like the psych says "ehh heck with it, nothing better to happen, time to rest...".

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back