• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why aren't there more women on these forums?

I observe that more women tend to thrive on parenting/health/nurturing and other related sites than men... and why? Some are busy with the other aspect of life which men won't spend time with. Women are busy with tons of other details to please herself or her family. And if you still ask further why they are at times silent here, maybe some of you never really knew that women have cl!ts all over her body. Her eyes want to shop, her ears want a gem, she likes shoes to kiss her soles too and etc. Some men don't understand any of that at all. This site could only offer one aspect of her wants. Tickling. That's all. She's all over the net and not fixated in one place.

I observe that more women tend to thrive on parenting/health/nurturing and other related sites than men... and why? Some are busy with the other aspect of life which men won't spend time with. Women are busy with tons of other details to please herself or her family. And if you still ask further why they are at times silent here, maybe some of you never really knew that women have cl!ts all over her body. Her eyes want to shop, her ears want a gem, she likes shoes to kiss her soles too and etc. Some men don't understand any of that at all. This site could only offer one aspect of her wants. Tickling. That's all. She's all over the net and not fixated in one place.

BRAVA!

Seriously, I'd like to go on about how right that was, but it'd just look dumb in comparison.

I know it might sound like a stupid question....but hear me out. 10 years ago the answer would have been "women don't hang out on the net as much as guys do". But with the advent of social media that is completely false. Some might say "women don't like sex as much as men do" and again that'd be false. Some might say "men are into fetishes far more than women are" and that is also false...especially since tickling isn't really a fetish: "A fetish (derived from the French fétiche; which comes from the Portuguese feitiço; and this in turn from Latin facticius, "artificial" and facere, "to make") is an object believed to have supernatural powers, or in particular, a man-made object that has power over others". It'd be like saying someone that got aroused from a massage has a fetish....touch arouses people.

So what do you guys think?

While your question is a valid one, most of your statements are wrong. Women don't hang out on the net less than men, but we do hang out in chatrooms looking for sex partners a lot less than men. It IS a fetish...a sexual fetish is an normally asexual activity or an obsession that some need for sexual gratification, and in some cases replaces sexual desire all together. Some words have multiple definitions, and you picked the wrong one. And while we do think about sex, too, we aren't obsessed with it the way men are, and we don't, as a rule, use it as a barometer for or sense of self esteem, so prowling the internet for it is not as common with women as it is for men.

Based on that, it is no surprise that men outnumber women here, but many (as I have periodically) are driven away from here by the barrage of idiocy and lack of social skills displayed by men who live so much of their lives in their own fantasies that they even get angry if the reality doesn't match their delusions. I find it hard to believe that so many guys behave in public like they do in chatrooms, and harder to fathom why they would think that approach would work any better on line than it does in rl, just because they aren't in reach of my pepperspray.

No one in real life has ever approached me and greeted me with "so, you shave that monkey?" but they have in uninvited messages.

And while we do think about sex, too, we aren't obsessed with it the way men are, and we don't, as a rule, use it as a barometer for or sense of self esteem, so prowling the internet for it is not as common with women as it is for men.

Actually, there are just as many women that obsess over sex as not, and equally as many men that don't obsess over sex. It's just that society encourages women to be less vocal about their sexual desires and be the 'fairer sex'.

Based on that, it is no surprise that men outnumber women here, but many (as I have periodically) are driven away from here by the barrage of idiocy and lack of social skills displayed by men who live so much of their lives in their own fantasies that they even get angry if the reality doesn't match their delusions. I find it hard to believe that so many guys behave in public like they do in chatrooms, and harder to fathom why they would think that approach would work any better on line than it does in rl, just because they aren't in reach of my pepperspray.

No one in real life has ever approached me and greeted me with "so, you shave that monkey?" but they have in uninvited messages.

This, in my opinion is a big part of the reason for the lack of ladies (along with slut shaming and what not). I mean, it's not like this is particular to this community. Some of the messages that women get on vanilla dating sites like okcupid or tinder, are absolutely appalling.

(Not to say that girls can't be bad about this too. Because they can be as well.)

Some of the messages that women get on vanilla dating sites like okcupid or tinder, are absolutely appalling.

(Not to say that girls can't be bad about this too. Because they can be as well.)

What is amazing is the number f otherwise seemingly normal guys on dating sites who think I will like them more if their second or third communication includes pictures of their junk. It makes me wonder if they use those same social skills at a job interview.

What is amazing is the number f otherwise seemingly normal guys on dating sites who think I will like them more if their second or third communication includes pictures of their junk. It makes me wonder if they use those same social skills at a job interview.

https://youtu.be/clwlhRSeOA4?t=1m42s

"Do ladies work here?"
- "Yes, they do."
"Do they have-a nice physiques?"

"If you give me this job can I put a camera in the lady toilette, please?"
- "No!"
"Why not?"

I agree with most of the statements from women on this subject. I imagine most women lurk than anything else. The men that respond to my posts are overall decent, but some will message us asking if they can have sex and some get blocked altogether because of how crude they can be. If I were a woman I would become gun shy to talk to anyone on these forums. There is a huge trust tree to climb in meeting someone for a mutual fetish and to be honest many men lack basic manners and communication skills to properly talk to a woman to make her feel comfortable. Even if it is over a fetish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back