• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why can't I search the video clips forum by type of tickling?

MaleTickleeDC

TMF Expert
Like, if I type in "F/M" to the search box, it says that nothing is found, when clearly there are TONS of videos with "F/M" in the thread title. Similarly, if I type in Catherine Foxx or whatever, it will find all the Tickled Guy posts with Catherine mentioned in the thread. So is there something I'm missing here? It would be really helpful if we could search the vids section by type of tickling, because that way we could sift through the YEARS of clips on this site and find what we like a lot more easily.

I think it's because "FM" is too short for a search, and the / doesn't count because it's a symbol. I'm kind of just guessing though. And I agree it would be very helpful, we asked Jeff [or Myriads, I can't quite remember] and they said it would be too difficult to set it up that way for all the old videos.

alas, the internal search engine here is often found lacking, if not outright frustrating at times... its a klunker

Brandi is right; any word shorter than four letters is too short for a search.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back