• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why can't they all be like this... WARNING graphic mf

ok that is so wrong well for me anyways.. I would never allow anyone to tie me that way.. yikers

I didnt see anything just sound

ok I saw it, yea thats a bit on the extreme side for me.

They can't all be like that because kink.com has millions of
dollars in income, an awesome building in SF and a huge
cast of capable riggers, camera and technical people, not
to mention many available models.

We can work towards it, but selling the sex they do allows
kink to make far more money than most tickling producers.

Lee

One thing I can say for sure - Ticklevids knows an excellent tickling video when he sees one. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - the absolute gold standard for tickling video is "Bill & L", which can be had only on Ticklevid's clips4sale site. If you haven't seen it - well, you should.

:(

All I got was sound... what did you guys have to do to see it?

Very true. But maybe he just meant, why can't all ticklish girls be like that? Like, able to orgasm from being tickled?

Lee

Very true. But maybe he just meant, why can't all ticklish girls be like that? Like, able to orgasm from being tickled?

thats what I was thinking he meant, altho, perhaps it would be a little TOO common if that were the case?

In conclusion tho, I love clips like that, hogtied.com kicks/whips ass :D

Lee

wrong... they can't be like that because most producers make fluffy PG rated material that uses non ticklish models and ticklers who don't know what they are doing.

hogtied is INTO it. Hell, you don't need a building, or big bucks... you only need desire and talent to make a great product. Best tickling videos made are low budget with truly ticklish models and sadistic ticklers, but there are so, so few of them.

EDIT: On reflection, I think I agree with LeeAllure much more than I disagree. So please take the following as mainly an expansion on the points she was making.

They can't all be like that because kink.com has millions of dollars in income, an awesome building in SF and a huge cast of capable riggers, camera and technical people, not to mention many available models.

We can work towards it, but selling the sex they do allows kink to make far more money than most tickling producers.
True in part. In particular, the fact that kink.com does sexual play with their models gives them much bigger sales than any tickling producer. On the other hand kink.com has bigger sales than any other fetish producer I know. It eclipses even companies like Bleu Fetish, which does very similar sexplay and tickling, so it's not just the sex.

It's also true that kink.com has bazillions of dollars in equipment (they paid $14 million just for the San Francisco Armory, to house their studios). But that's not so much a factor in that clip, since it just uses a padded bench and an overhead attachment point - not much as equipment goes.

Just a few factors make that clip really stand out from what any regular tickling producer puts out. Some of them relate to money, others don't.

1) A really excellent professional fetish model. That's partly a matter of money - kink.com pays top dollar, and good talent doesn't come cheap. Most tickling producers can't afford the most experienced fetish models. But it's not just about money here. I think most tickling customers don't want that sort of thing. The girl-next-door type seems a lot more accessible, somehow. I could be wrong about that - the fact that the best-known fetish models are so expensive keeps tickling producers from really trying them out much.

2) A very, very skilled rigger, as you mentioned, Lee. This is partly money - good riggers aren't cheap either - but they're a LOT cheaper than good models in most cases, so money isn't so much a factor here. I think a much bigger factor in this case is simply that the tickling community doesn't encourage the development of top-shelf bondage skills.

I've experienced that first-hand, doing the rigging for several of our local gatherings. I acquired my bondage skills in the SF and LA fetish communities, but there's very little interest in those skills among most tickle-fans. I finally told a friend of mine here "I've been trying to do murals, but most folks just want to get the wall painted." Tickling scenes like the one in this clip will remain the province of high-end fetish sites until and unless the tickling community becomes willing to pay for the necessary skills.

3) Kink.com has EXCELLENT production values. They use multiple high-res cameras, professional lighting, and state-of-the-art video editing equipment to produce a clip like this. Here, you're absolutely right: it's ALL about the money, both for the equipment itself and for the team of cameramen, grips, and editors to use the equipment. Very few erotica companies can match kink.com in this area, and certainly no tickling producer can.

Hmm. Looking over that list I think you might be more correct than I first thought. It is a lot about the money, but that ties in with both the size if the tickling fetish scene (we're very small) and the interests of most tickle-fans (that is, what they're willing to pay for).

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that kink.com's paying customer base approaches the size of the entire membership of the TMF - including all the lurkers and inactive accounts. They're HUGE!

Furthermore, kink.com uses tickling only here and there, sprinkled in with much harsher play than I'd say 75% of tickle-fans would enjoy. That other play (including sexplay, as you mentioned) is what brings in the thousands upon thousands of customers that pay kink.com's bills. I don't think they could make a tickle-only site pay for itself (and they don't think so either, based on the conversations I've had with them). There just aren't enough tickling fans willing to spend the kind of money it takes to support an operation like theirs.

Last edited:
that was super hott.. I would love to be in that position!!!! :)

foot torture

I like the hogtied.com and their sister sites. If you watch some of their clips they tickling and foot whipping in them for the foot lovers like most of us, to see any kind of foot torture can be nice to see besides some tickling.
If you can remember there was a tickling company ( feet.com )that also had foot whipping.

The link is dead.
I would really like to see this.
Can someone please fix the link?
Super appreciated
Thanks

@Redmage: You make good points and i can follow you. I absolutely like Kink, especially Ultimate Surrender, Hogtied and Whipped Ass. But i don´t like them for the professionally produced material but more for the passion. I´m absolutely sure, that these guys would produce very good material without all the financial effort. And some of the things you mentioned are nice, but i don´t care for bondage at all. From my point of view it´s absolutely not necessary, all i need is a cute ticklish model, which is tickled a lot. It´s so simple.

@Redmage: You make good points and i can follow you. I absolutely like Kink, especially Ultimate Surrender, Hogtied and Whipped Ass. But i don´t like them for the professionally produced material but more for the passion. I´m absolutely sure, that these guys would produce very good material without all the financial effort.
They might produce passionate material, but it wouldn't be as good if they didn't spend as much on it. They wouldn't have the interesting camera angles, nor would they have top-shelf experienced fetish models, interesting sets, or the high-quality high-resolution video that they do.

It simply wouldn't look as good, and I think that's more important to you than you may realize.

And some of the things you mentioned are nice, but i don´t care for bondage at all. From my point of view it´s absolutely not necessary, all i need is a cute ticklish model, which is tickled a lot. It´s so simple.
If you don't care for bondage at all then I'm surprised you like those sites. Except for Ultimate Surrender most kink.com sites are heavily invested in bondage - both skilled riggers and unusual or interesting equipment. After all they don't call it Hogtied for nothing.

If all you really need is a cute ticklish model, no bondage, no particular skill or experience on the part of the model or the tickler, then just about any tickling producer can give you that. In fact most of them may be overkill for you. But that's part of my point - most tickling fans aren't willing to pay for what producers like kink.com do.

how can most people say its a great clip its only 20 secs long

2) A very, very skilled rigger . . . the tickling community doesn't encourage the development of top-shelf bondage skills.

This is why, although I do enjoy a lot of the material produced and advertised here, Hogtied's stuff is really appealing to me. It's not the production values, and there is nothing wrong with the models who appear in tickling videos, in my opinion. But you'll forgive me if I get bored of seeing a video producer stick every girl he finds in the same set of stocks, or strap them down with the same velcro "my first bondage kit" cuffs. (For the record, Redmage, I really enjoyed the work you did with [I think] Tickling Paradise a few years ago)

The formula works, and apparently it sells videos. I'm not even all that surprised that some people complain when the formula gets changed. But Hogtied manages to sell many, many more videos than every tickling producer combined, and none of their videos are formulaic.

All I'm really asking for is a little creativity, a few new positions, and maybe even a little ropework if the producers can manage it.

To answer the OP, this is just the basic difference between "tickling fetishists" and BDSM folks who like tickling. That's your big difference. The tickling used in sessions that are filmed for the various kink.com sites are just part of a greater whole.

As an SM player who happens to dig tickling, I can tell you that throwing tickling into a scene chock-full of other stimuli is often even more effective that many "tickling scenes."

And doesn't stuff like this just look cooler, too? :triangle:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back