• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do I keep getting logged out?

ScorpionKing

2nd Level Red Feather
That's it. That's my question. Lately I've noticed this forum logs me out from time to time. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? When I type in my user name to log back in, I get a message saying my connection isn't secure. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Last edited:
Having issues as well. I have no clue why this happens.

Same here. I've been logging in to the forum through Tapatalk lately.

Sent from my N152DL using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to have a fix for this this weekend. Sorry everyone! We're 95% of the way to the finish line, just a few more tweaks and we'll be in the clear.

Booted out twice but made my post for MTJ. I lost track of TMF for a long while. Hope you are all doing well!

I thought I was the only one! Thanks for posting this so I know it's not just me! Hopefully this bug will be fixed soon.

Getting logged out every two minutes

That's it. That's my question. Lately I've noticed this forum logs me out from time to time. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? When I type in my user name to log back in, I get a message saying my connection isn't secure. Can anyone help? Thanks.

ME TOO

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back