• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why do women love to dance?

Really? News to me. Most females I know are more about dive / sports bars. Didnt know dancing was a gender specific thing.

I like to dance - I have an interest and fear in trying proper ballroom dancing, jiving etc...having played for jazz bands it's something I've often watch and accompanied.

I do love to dance if the music is right and I tend to throw myself in all directions.
I won't dance for the sake of it though...like some of the characters you get in UK bars dancing in the hope that it will help them 'pull'.

Didnt know dancing was a gender specific thing.

Oh, I would say dancing is a more popular activity amongst women than it is with men. It may just be that females are, on the whole, less inhibited when it comes to dancing in public, I'm not sure. After all, it is more difficult for a woman to look ridiculous dancing than it is for a man. Such is my opinion, anyway.

Oh, I would say dancing is a more popular activity amongst women than it is with men. It may just be that females are, on the whole, less inhibited when it comes to dancing in public, I'm not sure. After all, it is more difficult for a woman to look ridiculous dancing than it is for a man. Such is my opinion, anyway.

I can see that many have that impression. I just really never saw it that way. I grew up in a big city and at any bar or club there were both genders dancing. I never really noticed one gender more than another. Right now, I can think of many famous male dancers, but would be hard pressed to come up with many female names. I guess everyone's perspective is different and regions and cultures vary so probably it's more a feminine thing in some places.

Women are into dancing far more than men. most men are forced into dancing with their women if they want to get some action.

I'd go with this...
I really enjoy dancing though, but yeah, inhibition tends to be a factor in my mind when I fell like it haha. Still, I really don't think is gender specific, maybe is something more... I don't know, taught on woman depending on the context and culture.
As in, during their life, they get little signs that women dance for fun, or as a result of expressing ones sense or daring, happiness or whatever... however, not gender specific.

regions and cultures vary so probably it's more a feminine thing in some places.

Fair point.

Where I’m from, if you stick around in a club long enough, EVENTUALLY there might be roughly as many men on the dance floor as women, but it takes a while. The impression one gets, then – and I’m generalising here, of course – is that the women are up there cos they enjoy dancing, and the men are up there because after nine pints of lager, anything seems like a good idea! Maybe that’s a typically English thing, I dunno. Englishmen (on a night out, this is) don’t so much dance as make pricks of themselves to music lol.

Well, among the aboriginal tribes shown on Discovery Channel, men mostly do tribal dances. Those "men in gourd" even prohibit the presence of women in what they consider to be a sacred dance.

There's no original like aboriginal! :D

^^^ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll back you up with some HOT HOT original pics!!!!!!!! :D :D :eek:

attachment.php

- source: netz

Attachments

• MenInGourd.jpg
    MenInGourd.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 8
For what it is worth, I live about 1/2 mile north of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, with the associated school, The Ailey School. It is one of the most successful dance school in the U.S. measured by the percentage of their graduates that actually work as professional dancers.

The ratio there is about 10 to 1, that is, about 10 women dance students to each man.

That is just fine with me. I go to their modern dance concerts to see all the barefoot women. :feets:
:devil:

For what it is worth, I live about 1/2 mile north of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, with the associated school, The Ailey School. It is one of the most successful dance school in the U.S. measured by the percentage of their graduates that actually work as professional dancers.

The ratio there is about 10 to 1, that is, about 10 women dance students to each man.

That is just fine with me. I go to their modern dance concerts to see all the barefoot women. :feets:
:devil:

I took a modern dance class my last semester of college. 30 students in the class and exactly three of us were guys, so your ratio holds true. Also, lots of pretty barefooted girls from what I remember

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back