• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why Do Y'all Like Tickling?

Spider-Man

3rd Level White Feather
I know I ask this question before and it's probably an old question but I'm just a curious person but why do y'all like tickling? For me I tickle for fun and it's turns me on especially when I tickle the soles of a female's feet! How about you guys?

the absolute fun of seeing someone squirm around and hearing that cute laugh. The look in their eyes of enjoyment and of desperation. The soft skin of theirs shivering and twitching under your hand and fingers. Pretty much, the feeling you get from it. that tingle it gives you. Pretty much describing Aphrodite for you. Krystle did get me too. She got me good..but i kinda liked it. just not for long amount of times..lol..imma whimp!

For me nothing is more arousing than the sound of a womans laughter and their reaction to being tickled, meaning their facial expressions and movements. Aside from that I have an obsessive foot fetish, so the two kinda merged as one :p

I have no idea why I like tickling, something that rubbed off on when I was a baby or something, but what I like about tickling is it's a turn on for me, theres nothing more fun to me than a good tickling session complete with bondage, role playing, and stuff like that, I have a huge foot fetish but I also pay attention to the rest of a woman's body, i find everything about a womans body beautiful, not only their feet. but yeah the sight of it, the sound of it, the feeling, makes me reach climax and i love it!

I couldn't agree more. I would have to say that my tickling fantisies lean more on the sadistic side. I love hardcore tickling where the lee is bound and tickled to the point of tears and exaustion. I LOVE the idea of her truly begging and gasping for mercy, and then not giving it. Of course I wouldn't do this for real if this wasn't wanted by the lee, but one can dream right ;) I hope I don't scare anyone away, this is, after all, a fantisy. I'm a nice guy, really.

I like tickling the ivories because it's so therapeutic for me, and rocking out on the grand just does things to me that nothing else could make me feel

Most people like thsese tickling games probably because of the sado-masochistic aspect. I think that this way of expressing this desire is ideal, because different to real sadomaso, no physical harm is caused. Infact, laughing is good for your health.(Unless you go over the limit)

Personally, I m just fascinated by the idea of creating an Orgasm in your Partner just by intensly tickling her and I neglect the idea of using tickling as a kind of sexual torture.

Cause is sooooooooo much FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuN! giving and receiving.

Especially giving.

heh heh

I've been aroused by the sight of female feet as long as I can remember, never knew why. I used to feel really embarrsed about it, like I was the only person on earth who had this "problem". But through the internet I found that I wasn't the only one. This is like the best website ever. I think TT must be an extremely cool guy to make a website like this and pay for it himself. I actually think that the general discussion portion is the most interesting part. It gives people a chance to get together with fellow tickle-fans and talk about normal things. And it seems like there are so many different interesting people here. I am so glad to have found this place.

Why do breasts turn most people on? Or a girl's ass. Its just a fetish. A desire that developed in the back of our minds throughout adolescence and then became a method of arousal when we got older. It can't be explained or changed, and I wouldn't have it any other way. =D

For me, it's pretty much what everyone else has said. The thing about tickling for me is that I don't get many oppertunities to do what I want to do. Basically are, I just like the rush of it all. Women's feet just always turned me on, I can't even hear some guy tickling another girl without getting aroused. At first I thought it wasnt common at all and it was totally sick but after I came here I realized its okay, and I shouldn't be ashamed of it. Then, some people here got me to admit to a few people that I love to tickle, and one of them turned out loving their feet played with and tickled more than anything. Oh, but thats another story :D

You know, I have found that female feet arouse me MUCH more than breasts, ass, or any other portion of the female body. Is this unusual?

Jade-Pegasus said:
You know, I have found that female feet arouse me MUCH more than breasts, ass, or any other portion of the female body. Is this unusual?

There actually is a rational and scientific explanation for why guys are atracted by the features of an "atractive" considered woman.
We like big breast, because they tell us that the woman will be able to feed our babies. We like women to be thinner around the waist, so we see that they are not pregnant already, and we like wider hipps so we know that the woman will be good in giving children.

Feet on the other hand say nothing about the qualities of a woman as far as I know.

Nevertheless, I dont think there is anything wrong with that aslong as this desire doesnt cause harm to others or yourself

Moral-man said:
Nevertheless, I dont think there is anything wrong with that aslong as this desire doesnt cause harm to others or yourself

I don't see how it could.

But that rational explanation doesn't make sense to me. I mean, I DO like big breasts, and I do like waists to be thin, but I would WANT her to become pregnant, because when I get married I want to have at least one or two kids.

Last edited:
The condition of feet and hands can reflect the overall physical and mental fitness of a person. Clean, well-cared for hands and feet are markers of good hygiene and self-esteem, and can also indicate a person's work and social class. Attraction to female feet is so common that it's hardly considered "weird" in North America nowadays. In Asia, particularly China, female feet are considered profoundly erotic.

Interestingly, breast size has nothing to do with lactation ability but is, in most Western cultures, a sign of adulthood. In parts of Asia and Africa and even in some of Europe, the shape of female buttocks, not the breast size, is the primary marker of adulthood.

Last edited:
it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles who got me hooked on tickling, mainly the april getting tickled and those 2 teens tickled too. before i found this forum, i was actually ashamed about my tickling fetish, and totally embarassed, but the TT forums made me realize it was normal, hell, coulda been worse, coulda been a necropheliac. Thanks TT!

Jade-Pegasus said:
I don't see how it could.

But that rational explanation doesn't make sense to me. I mean, I DO like big breasts, and I do like waists to be thin, but I would WANT her to become pregnant, because when I get married I want to have at least one or two kids.
yeah me too, but what i mean was that, when the girl is thin, u can see that she isnt pregnant already from another man.

Moral-man said:
yeah me too, but what i mean was that, when the girl is thin, u can see that she isnt pregnant already from another man.

Well that makes a lot more sense

Laughter, love hearing it, love causing it. 'Course there's something to be said for feeling someone squirming under you, too.

I'm a sadist with a foot fetish. Tickling is a turn on if the victim is ticklish, if not I find other ways to stimulate the soles of her feet.
D

Rephrasing

Actually, Freud gave us an explanation of fetishes, which is really weird, so I won't post it. Actually, in psychology, a fetish is defined as 'inability to recieve full sexual statisfaction(a.k.a. orgasm) without the object of fetish', which, I believe is wrong. I have foot fetish(along with some other, like bondage, tickling, face, breast, ass, tummy, legs, etc., but nothing uncommon), and I can still achieve orgasm just by looking at a woman's finger.

As for tickling, why I like it is because a woman is most beautiful when she smiles. That is why I like to stretch them on my bed, and slightly tickle them while kissing them, enjoying their smiles. I prize beauty most of all things, and that is why I study sex and anatomy so much, because I try to make sex as beautifull and enjoyable as it can be.
I also like going into tickle fights, which are fun. Also, little interrogations can be fun, if you don't overdo it and turn them into sadistic torture of your ticklee.

Last edited:
Well, an opinion from the older side........When I was pretty young, say from 7 on I think I had a thing for feet and didn't realize it until much later in life. What I did find was that if I got too close to a girl my Dad would know me sideways if he thought I was about to touch a girl. I did discover, however, that for some reason, it seemed to be acceptable to tickle a girl. Tickle their feet was very OK, to tickle their sides was pushing it a little, you know, too close to something not allowed. So, I believe I became a tickler at that early age because that was about the only contact that was allowed. Fortunately, it seemed to coincide with having a thing for a ladies foot. Now, I've no complaints, because as it turned out, I sometimes think I get more excited thinking about and executing a tickle than the actual tickle, but truly nothing beats the actual tickle. Enjoy it now folks, for as you get older the opportunites just aren't there nearly as often. Tickle away and have a great day!

Duke Diablo said:
Actually, in psychology, a fetish is defined as 'inability to recieve full sexual statisfaction(a.k.a. orgasm) without the object of fetish', which, I believe is wrong.
You're right :) Technically an attraction to a living body part (i.e., the feet) is called "partialism," and a non-standard method of arousal is called a "paraphilia." However, these terms are based on a restrictive standard of orthogenital intercourse as "normal" and everything else as "deviant," so the definitions serve little purpose other than as scientific-sounding pejoratives to label people who have alternative arousal patterns.

Why do we love tickling?

:happy: I have always loved it and probably always will. There is nothing like it in this world. Watching twitching bare feet and toes wiggle with excitement is incredible.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back