• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do you come to the site?

Why do you come to the site?

• The weekly clips

Votes: 172 26.1%
  • The weekly images

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • The forum content

Votes: 73 11.1%
  • The forum people

Votes: 28 4.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 334 50.8%
  • Other (please list)

Votes: 21 3.2%

• Total voters
I have been a lurker for some time here and decided to join after noticing how much the community differs from the TMF, where I was also a member. People seem much friendlier here and less stuck-up and prone to cliques than that site. The moderators here also seem more impartial and less apt to favor long-standing members, rather than what goes on at the TMF.

I'm new but I'm looking forward to posting and being on the forums... and the clips!

Hello tarantus! Hope you enjoy the forum! Love that avatar! Looks like Yoda-tabby!

Anyway, I'm one of the "all-of-the-above" majority. I come here for a variety of reasons. Love the clips/pix/stories/chit-chat/artwork/et al...

People,Sanctuary,Freedom these are the reasons we come here...

And we like to tickle people too. :)

All of the above. After years of tickling i found a place to share my thoughts and feelings about it with people who can identify and understand what i feel. This is a great site and i hope it will be around forever.

Well, it's a place among many where I can see girls, both real and fictitious, being tickled.

All of the above for me as well.
Im also hoping to get the chance to get some new friends as well.
Don't know many people with the same interest that we all have in here :super_hap

I come for the people. I personally like the people on here they are nice and accepting. They also don't bash my opinions and accept them. They also help me out a lot and I am appreciative of that.

The entire idea of this site is incredible to me. A place where people that enjoy tickling or being tickled can come and share video clips, chat with each other, find people that would like to get together and have fun and talk about whatever without ridicule. Where else can one go and talk to someone about their favorite tickling spot and not be thought a pervert or weird. I enjoy this site a lot, thanks for starting it.

hoping......

Hoping 2 meet new friends who share a common interset and maybe a tickle partner or several if im honest ;)

content is great and all, but I come to this specific forums cause of the people in it, this is probably the most friendliest forum ever, and it makes me feel like apart of it even thought I'm still knew. In most forum, your not worth anything unless you've already spent like 3-5 month of having your post and opinions being completely ignored. I love this place.

content is great and all, but I come to this specific forums cause of the people in it, this is probably the most friendliest forum ever, and it makes me feel like apart of it even thought I'm still knew. In most forum, your not worth anything unless you've already spent like 3-5 month of having your post and opinions being completely ignored. I love this place.

I totally agree GRM13. On some forums when a debate arises, one of the dumbest retorts I see is something like "I have over 1,000 posts and you have 5." So when does the number of posts equate knowledge? It is simply of reflection of time spent online at that particular forum and also a reflection of the number of posts in nonsense 2 word replies or meaningless threads started for that purpose alone.

TT is a friendly forum with no pressures. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and everyone has their say. You don't have to be a in a group or "in the loop" to feel good in this forum.

I was around at the beginning when TT put this place together. Though I do not post much, I like visiting and keeping up with what is going on with folks.....

The forum is well run and a lot of nice people frequent here that I dont get to interact with on other forums, so I come to keep in touch..

I just like this website. :blush :stickout

But more so, I like the people on this website - not the usernames but the people behind those usernames. It's really fun to get to know what different people have to say, and try to see both sides of the (potentially multi-faceted) coin. :)
That, and also, it's kind of really fun to just bug the crap out of some people, too. *poke, poke* :lol

That, and every once in a while when I'm feeling more so antisocial the stories are a great way to read some good nonsense(/fantasy), too. ;)

To chat and possibly meet with others that have the same likes (fetishes) that want to have fun and escape reality for a while. Exchange experiences, flirt, spread some joy which in todays economy is had to do.

I like the "Big Ass Celebrity" leather chair they gave me. :D

No, seriously...

Just kidding...

Really.

Can I get another cupholder on this thing? ;)

I like the "Big Ass Celebrity" leather chair they gave me. :D

No, seriously...

Just kidding...

Really.

Can I get another cupholder on this thing? ;)

hmm only if you share it with me..now scoot over..

It says i voted..but i can't remember which option i chose..:scared

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back