• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why Do You Guys Go To C4S?

Banshee

1st Level Red Feather
Go to Kink.com. Device Bondage, Hogtied, WiredPussy, Whipped Ass, ad Ultimate Surrender ALL have been tickling and bondage scenes than anything you'll find by a tickling company!

yea but i dislike the spanking, caning, and nipple clamps and weird stuff. I want something nice and easy. Easy peasy!

How Is That Weird Stuff?

Plus they REALLY go at their models watch a Live shoot when they tickle a girl straight for 10 minutes. Addicting

Plus, clips4sale has become less "customer-friendly". Stores there used to have a drop-down list of titles, so if you were looking for a certain clip all you had to do was check the list for it. Now it seems you have you go through every single page in the store to find specific clips; how many people will do that? I don't know what c4s was thinking when they took away that function.

And

29.99 you can join a Kink site and download all the tickling content.

Oh Hell No

KInk makes over 20 Million a year without my help. Just pointing out at Hogtied you'll get a much prettier girl, with real reactions AND it cost less than two inferior faked clips like from ZenTickling or one clip from Skelyrata.

PLUS every model there has accounts, you can PM them, They'll chat it up with you.
You can REQUEST scenes and they'll be done very realistically ALSO as a member of say Hogtied EVERY month they have a LIVE SHOOT and your membership covers it.

During the hour before the Live Shoot you'll chat with the model and the director. In the week prior to the shoot you'll get to suggest scenes and GUESS what? If it's good enough they'll use it. Right now on Device Bondage I have the currently most watched and downloaded scene.

For what you pay at C4S you get more videos. You can type in Tickle or Tickling on your search engine and you'll get 100s of 10 to 12 minute scenes and each is diabolical.

Why watch this ersatz stuff when you can get a far more professional and better looking model who is actually ticklish.

Each shoot has a post interview, she'll tell everyone what got to her the most.

Most professional company on earth.

The ONLY one that compares here is JW Ties aka Tickled Guy

The rest of these guys, especially Zentickling who at least 3 models have admitted they faked reactions on an Skely, who hasn't met a safeword he'll ignore can't even compare. Which is why they as producers posted in this thread. They flat out know they're T Ballers compared with Kink.

am lost

KInk makes over 20 Million a year without my help. Just pointing out at Hogtied you'll get a much prettier girl, with real reactions AND it cost less than two inferior faked clips like from ZenTickling or one clip from Skelyrata.

PLUS every model there has accounts, you can PM them, They'll chat it up with you.
You can REQUEST scenes and they'll be done very realistically ALSO as a member of say Hogtied EVERY month they have a LIVE SHOOT and your membership covers it.

During the hour before the Live Shoot you'll chat with the model and the director. In the week prior to the shoot you'll get to suggest scenes and GUESS what? If it's good enough they'll use it. Right now on Device Bondage I have the currently most watched and downloaded scene.

For what you pay at C4S you get more videos. You can type in Tickle or Tickling on your search engine and you'll get 100s of 10 to 12 minute scenes and each is diabolical.

Why watch this ersatz stuff when you can get a far more professional and better looking model who is actually ticklish.

Each shoot has a post interview, she'll tell everyone what got to her the most.

Most professional company on earth.

The ONLY one that compares here is JW Ties aka Tickled Guy

The rest of these guys, especially Zentickling who at least 3 models have admitted they faked reactions on an Skely, who hasn't met a safeword he'll ignore can't even compare. Which is why they as producers posted in this thread. They flat out know they're T Ballers compared with Kink.

This is a tickling forum you know, you worship everything about kink, but nothing about tickling. Maybe it is you who should go to kink and stay there, since you love them so much!

Why do you come here in the first place since obviously you hate everything that happens in TMF? You obviously have nothing good to say or contribute here!

Hell, read the title of this forum TICKLING PRODUCT REVIEWS --- this thread does not review any tickling product!!!!

Sure It Does

It rates C4S as a tickling sales point. Also I specifically point out that HogTied offers a far superior tickling product than all but one producer here. Sounds like a review to me...

Dude you do not even want me to write a review on the video of yours that I used to own.

It rates C4S as a tickling sales point. Also I specifically point out that HogTied offers a far superior tickling product than all but one producer here. Sounds like a review to me...

Dude you do not even want me to write a review on the video of yours that I used to own.

Go ahead, make my day! And post it on the tickling product review.

On the other part, c4s happens to be the home of most independent and amateur tickling and feitsh video producers and since this is how I make a living, God Bless C4S for making it easy for us to make our fetishes come true.

As A Buyer Of Videos

I'm informing the tickling public where they can get a much better product, with better looking models, real reactions and real tickling by producers who respect safewords at a MUCH lower price. C4S is a rip off.

Look at it this way people, do you want to pay 20 dollars for 20 minutes of average tickling OR do you want 100s of minutes of the best tickling on earth?

I'm informing the tickling public where they can get a much better product, with better looking models, real reactions and real tickling by producers who respect safewords at a MUCH lower price. C4S is a rip off.

Look at it this way people, do you want to pay 20 dollars for 20 minutes of average tickling OR do you want 100s of minutes of the best tickling on earth?

You are barking at the wrong tree. C4S is just the channel used by producers to sale their product. Unless I am wrong, I can't go to Kink and sale my clips there right? So you are comparing a coca cola can with a tree of apples.

As a a person who also buys clips I love the variety I can find in c4s.

Much Much Better Variety On Kink

AND you pay LESS for more!

This coming from the guy who claims that Roxy was 'faking' during one of my newer clips. Why don't you stop trying to cause problems and just go over to kink.com if you love it so much?

Yep

Roxy is faking it. Have her go to Kink.com ad if she does well there I might take it back. Thing is, you don't get honest reactions from your models because you have no idea what you're doing. You're a T Baller.

Kink, JW Ties and Darth Siduous do.

Faking vs performance

Roxy is faking it. Have her go to Kink.com ad if she does well there I might take it back. Thing is, you don't get honest reactions from your models because you have no idea what you're doing. You're a T Baller.

Kink, JW Ties and Darth Siduous do.

I'm sorry, did you bought and saw full length clips of Roxy? Because I bought and viewed full versions and I can tell you the girl is not faking. I think you are confusing faking with perfoming or acting on top of the natural ticklish reaction. Her reactions are as natural as the rain, and she adds a few steps of drama with her acting to make the clips a blast.

Dude I don't mean to take money out of anyones pockets. However membership websites are the way to go.

Well if people listen to you and leave c4s for kinks, a lot of us would be out of a job.

If I'd realized this thread would be just another pretext for bashing producers, I would have stayed out of it; hindsight and all that.

Still, my observation about clips4sale stands. I don't see their reason for doing away with the drop-down lists. So I'll ask producers here; how do you feel about this change - do you see it affecting your sales in any way when customers or potential customers have a harder time finding specific clips?

Not yet

If I'd realized this thread would be just another pretext for bashing producers, I would have stayed out of it; hindsight and all that.

Still, my observation about clips4sale stands. I don't see their reason for doing away with the drop-down lists. So I'll ask producers here; how do you feel about this change - do you see it affecting your sales in any way when customers or potential customers have a harder time finding specific clips?

I haven't seen a negative effect yet, in fact I think it makes the page itself load faster since it doesn't have to crawl the entire clip list to make the drop down list. Also the key search feature has improved a lot and people can either do a search by key word, or by category, or sort clips by date, category, price, title, size or length.

But I guess is still too early to give a final evaluation.

BTW

I agree. Whatever happened to being able to go to a clip page and do the drop down thing for a producers movies?

You

I'm sorry, did you bought and saw full length clips of Roxy? Because I bought and viewed full versions and I can tell you the girl is not faking. I think you are confusing faking with perfoming or acting on top of the natural ticklish reaction. Her reactions are as natural as the rain, and she adds a few steps of drama with her acting to make the clips a blast.

Couldn't tell the difference as in real life on your clips you cannot tell the difference. Roxy is faking. I've seen Zenticklings clips. Wrote a review in fact. The reactions of his lees are fake and contrived. Again he can't tickle very well and give he can't tell if the model is faking I can see why they just call their performance in.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back