• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WHY do you love tickling?? Fun thread :-)

Let's face it, we all LOVE tickling here...but I'm sure for different reasons. And I'm not talking "because I love being tickled" or "I love tickling others"... I'm looking more into the root reasons why. Now I'll explain why I love it, to go first...

I think the human body is a beautiful thing (mainly women, since I'm a straight male :p) and I believe every portion of it can be enjoyed thoroughly. I feel like most parts of the body that often get overlooked are very ticklish and are just awaiting that intense enjoyable sensation. Good examples of these are the stomach, ribs, underarms, and feet! Because of this I really appreciate these body parts more and see them as more beautiful. So in summary, I love tickling so much because it gives a greater appreciation of the human body as a whole, not just the couple selected body parts that are often regarded as "sexy".

So how about you? What is it really about tickling that makes you so crazy? :)

I like the control most, I'm on the sadistic side of the spectrum. I get off mostly on thoughts of people genuinely being tortured with it. The best is relative.

In everyday life I'm a really controlled and also controlling person. I enjoy the fact that I am forced to give up all that control and submit myself completely to another person when being tickled.

On one hand it can be just playful and fun. I like to laugh!

On the other hand I'm very much into feeling helpless and feeling my body react uncontrollably to intense tickling. Being restrained, knowing I can'tstop him from attacking any part of my body. The air shooting out of my lungs.

A big reason that I love tickling is the act of giving up all control to a woman that I trust. :D

I don't really have an explanation for why I like being tickled. It's like trying to explain why you like ice cream. You just do. But I know why I like the idea of tickling a woman. I'm bisexual, and so my reason is a bit pervy. I like the idea of tickling a woman just so I can touch her.

Alright, I'll try to describe it the best I can...

Ler - I like to use my hands groping, caressing, squeezing, scratching, and various other techniques all so that I can enjoy the texture of the skin while eliciting various physical reactions from the muscles causing the body to squirm and wiggle around. I adore feeling that flinch of the muscles after I just poked or squeezed my prey's sides or belly even if there is no audible recognition. I have also had the luxury of hearing a laugh that I could call music to my ears, and being able to enjoy it with a few well placed gropes or caresses makes it that much more delightful. I also, greatly enjoy many types of ticklish reactions, even more so being the one who causes them.

Lee - I like the feeling of laughing when I'm with someone who likes my laugh and me of cousre. I use to not laugh much at all in front of others, or much at all, but I enjoy the physical feeling of laughing in of itself. Also, I enjoy being able to feel my own muscles flinch at the hands of another causing me to squirm. And those few spots when tickled that cause my body to respond with an unusual reaction tend to be either a fun mind-tease/fuck or I melt into it. Much of which I tend to find to be quite refreshing.

Both - I enjoy the physical proximity of those involved and being able to get "drunk" off the energy. I've also tend to find it can help brighten the mood depending on the circumstances of course. I also, enjoy the aspect that I can enjoy it as platonic fun-n-games, or as intimate fun, or even satiate my sadistic side in a playful way.

And when viewing it in entertainment - I find tickling can be used in a variety of situations anything from just a couple of people horsing around or to various romantic situations, but I really like contrast or it happens out of the blue.

Alright, I'll try to describe it the best I can...

Ler - I like to use my hands groping, caressing, squeezing, scratching, and various other techniques all so that I can enjoy the texture of the skin while eliciting various physical reactions from the muscles causing the body to squirm and wiggle around. I adore feeling that flinch of the muscles after I just poked or squeezed my prey's sides or belly even if there is no audible recognition. I have also had the luxury of hearing a laugh that I could call music to my ears, and being able to enjoy it with a few well placed gropes or caresses makes it that much more delightful. I also, greatly enjoy many types of ticklish reactions, even more so being the one who causes them.

Lee - I like the feeling of laughing when I'm with someone who likes my laugh and me of cousre. I use to not laugh much at all in front of others, or much at all, but I enjoy the physical feeling of laughing in of itself. Also, I enjoy being able to feel my own muscles flinch at the hands of another causing me to squirm. And those few spots when tickled that cause my body to respond with an unusual reaction tend to be either a fun mind-tease/fuck or I melt into it. Much of which I tend to find to be quite refreshing.

Both - I enjoy the physical proximity of those involved and being able to get "drunk" off the energy. I've also tend to find it can help brighten the mood depending on the circumstances of course. I also, enjoy the aspect that I can enjoy it as platonic fun-n-games, or as intimate fun, or even satiate my sadistic side in a playful way.

And when viewing it in entertainment - I find tickling can be used in a variety of situations anything from just a couple of people horsing around or to various romantic situations, but I really like contrast or it happens out of the blue.

I relate with mostly all of this :)

The reactions you get when tickling and the lack of control you have when being tickled

I love the intense sensation at first, the building fear and panic when it doesn't stop, the lack of control, the submission of giving myself over. The begging and pleading. It's all very wonderful.

I used to date this woman a few years ago, let's just call her "Teecie" for now. But she was a very attractive, friendly and bubbly woman -- very personable, fun to be around and she loved to laugh. Teecie would laugh almost anything and had one of the most perfect set of feet I've ever seen. Her feet were small, maybe a 5 1/2 or 6 with a french pedicure. One day we were at her place on her couch. I don't remember who started it, but we were tickling/wrestling around and I threatened to go after her feet. She wouldn't let up so I went for her socked feet. She bucked, kicked, pinched, scratched and begged me not to take off her socks. She was cackling as soon as the first sock hit the floor. I locked her foot underneath my armpit and dug into her sole and she went f***ing nuts. Soon the other sock was off and I took turns alternating between both of her pink soles as she flopped around like a fish on her couch.

It's the helplessness of seeing a woman tickled and seeing her unable to escape. All the while she's laughing like crazy, her toes are curling or scratching into the air. It's something about it... it's sexy to me. I don't know why it just is.

I love tickling for several reasons, I think that one of the main things that I like is building the feeling of anticipation in the mind of the person I'm about to tickle. If I can get them laughing and squirming without even touching them, that's the best. I think it is similar to that situation just prior to a food fight, or when someone is about to get sprayed with a hose. The recipient always has that look in their eyes and will usually say, "Don't you dare!" That feeling is what I love.

I think for me anyway, it started in elementary school. I very much wanted to be liked. I think we all can relate to that. Tickling meant that the other person was beginning "forced" to like you.

I know that on an adult level, that doesn't make much sense. But to a kid, I can see them thinking that.

I love tickling for several reasons, I think that one of the main things that I like is building the feeling of anticipation in the mind of the person I'm about to tickle. If I can get them laughing and squirming without even touching them, that's the best. I think it is similar to that situation just prior to a food fight, or when someone is about to get sprayed with a hose. The recipient always has that look in their eyes and will usually say, "Don't you dare!" That feeling is what I love.

As a lee I can say that I love that part too. It always makes the tickling just that much worse. I always start begging that much quicker when I am teased and built up.

It feels good :) it makes me happy. It's a fun way to joke around with friends

the sound of female's laughter when tickled hooked me since grade school. Still does.

For me there is more than just one aspect.
The first aspect is almost like worship. I love every part of my Lee's body. Head to toe, I appreciate and explore his body with tickles.
The stronger more important side for my fetish is the sadistic side. It exploits the sensitive spots I have found. I get off on the fact that my little fingertips can elicit such an intense reaction from my Lee (a tall strong man). The louder he screams from my torture the more turned on i get, even to the point of orgasm. The release it gives me is the thing I crave all day everyday.

Well, for one, the control aspect. Having someone at your mercy can make feel quite powerful and boost your ego. Secondly, I think it's just fun. It's involving laughter, and I love laughter, so I think it's fun. :D

I love the sensation. I love to cause it. It's as much who I am as everything else about me. It's part of the core of me.

I love tickling because it is something that allows me to let go and feel free. When I was a child I didn't like it so much because it was used as a way to upset me because I am and have always been so ticklish. But as I got older, I really started to enjoy it. Being held down and tickled became fun and exciting. Then of course, I began seeking revenge and started tickling others which opened even more doors into my found passion. Tickling is a part of me, it keeps me sane and oddly enough relaxed. I'm that person, who if I haven't tickled someone or been tickled intensely I get really grumpy!
I love it, every inch...... Funny how as kids we hate something because we don't understand it. Like broccoli for instance! I haaaaaated it as a child but once I learned how good it was for us I began to love and crave the healthy vitamins......much like my crave and love for tickling. :)
I love it because it's apart of me, always has been and always will be. Tickling is my healthy vitamin :)

The loss of control.... The laughter.... The sensations/ touch.... The connection. Love!

I love being tickled because I love being controlled. Putting my trust in my Partner to tease, tantalize and drive me absolutely insane while still respecting my feelings is a huge turn on for me. On the flip side, I love to tickle because it's fun! I really love laughter, and the giggling and smiling....squirming, begging for it to stop. I love the playful back and forth teasing, and comforting my Lee afterwards. :)

I like to tickle. I like tickling women's feet, most especially when they are in nylons. I love the way they laugh and squirm, begging you to stop, yet they clearly want more because they are turned on by it. Incorporating it during sex is just that much better. I don't mind gagging them either, and neither do they...as not to disturb anyone else.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back