• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do you *need* NEST? ;-)

I just wanna see everyone. :redheart:

Getting out of my cubicle for 5 straight days is just a bonus. :D

Ill 2nd that...especially the last part, but in a different way. Its a warehouse the size of a football field im getting to escape...lol

Spending a whole weekend with friends I already have, meeting friends I've been talking to on TMF for a few months now, and making brand new friends! :D!

Plus, I get two extra days away from Humana, where I'm surrounded by grown men who act like bitchy teenagers!

someday i hope to attend a nest, it sounds so fun and something i feel would be an amazing experience and i hope everyone has so much fun! its unbelievable its in like 3 days i remember seeing the countdown at like 70 days. cant wait to hear how it goes!!

Then I wasn't talking to you :slap:

You put the question to everyone.

Which isn't to begrudge these others who 'need it'. If I had the money and could get away for this coming weekend, I would totally be excited too.

You put the question to everyone.

Which isn't to begrudge these others who 'need it'. If I had the money and could get away for this coming weekend, I would totally be excited too.

I put the question to everyone who feels they need NEST. If you don't then I wasn't talking to you :slapfight: :)

Then your doing a lot to infer your lacking inherent meaning with this initial post:

Why I need NEST this weekend:

hope.gif

Why do you need the glorious mini-break that is NEST? :fish:

Explain to me where you implicitly stated that the question was limited to only those people you 'want' to talk to.

Then your doing a lot to infer your lacking inherent meaning with this initial post:

Explain to me where you implicitly stated that the question was limited to only those people you 'want' to talk to.

You picked the right screen name :fish:

Well besides seeing some of the nicest people in the country some of which I have known for years now...it is my time to do some 'real tickling' with people who enjoy it as I do and undestand it as we all do.

someday i hope to attend a nest, it sounds so fun and something i feel would be an amazing experience and i hope everyone has so much fun! its unbelievable its in like 3 days i remember seeing the countdown at like 70 days. cant wait to hear how it goes!!

Same here Prettygirl. I wish i were going too, but hopefully in the not too distant future you and I both will make it. :clap:

It helps me feel better about my fetish towards the people who share it and away from those who shun me because of it

Plus, I get two extra days away from Humana, where I'm surrounded by grown men who act like bitchy teenagers!

Ah its comments like these that make me so glad im not a grown man.....im 23 a cant even rent a car yet so I still got alil kid status left for abit.

You picked the right screen name :fish:

LOL oh so true

I need and miss NEST

I've been a long time participant of NEST...hell, i was one of the "original 8" at the very first one at Max's place all those years ago. and been going to them for many years since. but i've since met someone special and we jumped the broom. i'm very happy and deeply in love. but, and this is a big but...she is not into this fetish and activity we all love, and wouldn't be happy if i came to the gatherings...so, i haven't been to a NEST in about 4 years. i miss all the dear and good friends i've made and met at all the previous NESTs...those i've both tickled and been tickled by...and those who have been so nice, caring and like a family to me. i chose love, with a woman that is a perfect partner in almost every way...but this. to those of you that have found someone you love and accepts, even participates in this fetish and community...i applaud and envy you. Don't get me wrong, i love her deeply and would never want to hurt her...that's why i haven't been to the NESTs. But damn, do i miss them. the weeks leading up to NEST i feel the joy and anticipation of everyone on the site about it...it's almost electric. i hope it's the best one yet and everyone has the best time ever! cherish these times and these people...they'remore special than you can imagine.
To all my NEST friends i've met over the years...Max, Jeff, Jan, Lee, Sandee, Bellarisa, Venray and everyone else...i miss you!!

whew, now i need a :beer: !!

:siterocks:

I've been a long time participant of NEST...hell, i was one of the "original 8" at the very first one at Max's place all those years ago. and been going to them for many years since. but i've since met someone special and we jumped the broom. i'm very happy and deeply in love. but, and this is a big but...she is not into this fetish and activity we all love, and wouldn't be happy if i came to the gatherings...so, i haven't been to a NEST in about 4 years. i miss all the dear and good friends i've made and met at all the previous NESTs...those i've both tickled and been tickled by...and those who have been so nice, caring and like a family to me. i chose love, with a woman that is a perfect partner in almost every way...but this. to those of you that have found someone you love and accepts, even participates in this fetish and community...i applaud and envy you. Don't get me wrong, i love her deeply and would never want to hurt her...that's why i haven't been to the NESTs. But damn, do i miss them. the weeks leading up to NEST i feel the joy and anticipation of everyone on the site about it...it's almost electric. i hope it's the best one yet and everyone has the best time ever! cherish these times and these people...they'remore special than you can imagine.
To all my NEST friends i've met over the years...Max, Jeff, Jan, Lee, Sandee, Bellarisa, Venray and everyone else...i miss you!!

whew, now i need a :beer: !!

:siterocks:

Just so you know...we all miss you too!!!!

NEST i wish

I wish i could go to Nest, only prob is my gf only likes me to think of her... weird cuz she hates when i tickle her. Anyone else is the same boat... i gotta love for tickling n do so on a daily basis, but just can't get the person i love to want to be tickled (prob cuz they r so ticklish!!! sweet but not that sweet)

Just so you know...we all miss you too!!!!

Not an original (eight) but an early NEST member. My first NEST was when Beauty UK was hostess. She is an amazing woman.

I need the NEST to be with good friends. I am doing everything possible where nothing come up so I miss it again.

Missed three years in a row which has been REALLY rough, but "Family before the Fetish".

I need the NEST so badly.

~L~

I would love to make it to nest in the future.It would be great to meet all my friends in person who share my love of tickling and just be relaxed discussing and doing it.I don't think there is anything weird about loving tickling.Almost everyone likes either tickling or being tickled to an extent.Some like it more than others,but it is not really all that weird of a thing to love,but it would be great to hang with those who love it as much as I ; )

I wish i could go to Nest, only prob is my gf only likes me to think of her... weird cuz she hates when i tickle her. Anyone else is the same boat... i gotta love for tickling n do so on a daily basis, but just can't get the person i love to want to be tickled (prob cuz they r so ticklish!!! sweet but not that sweet)

I know how your gf feels, she more than likely doesn't want to share you in a fetish charged enviroment, but she needs to acknowledge your passion towards tickling if she wants to make you happy.
My first Nest, I went alone without my sweetie and had some playtime at the gathering. Problem was, some wanted more than just tickling and I would not bring it to an intimate level. So, she really has a valid concern.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back