• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why feet?

I don't know about a genetic predisposition, but there is the mystery of why some develop an erotic interest in feet and in ticking feet and most others don't. Just think of all the varieties of things that turn people on. How and why does each one become erotically involved with whatever turns them on. There are countless kinks in regard to erotic interests. A doctor friend of mine confided that his big erotic thrill was to wear girls' panties and jack off. Where did that come from? Some get off on hands. The possiblities are endless. But, how does each kink become erotically charged?

Well, this is just my own little explanation. As far as I remember I was 4 or 5 years old. I don't think it's appropiate to go into details here, but I still remember some occasions quite well . But looking back the most astonishing thing is that I already felt that there was something strange or even weird about my exitement. I mean, I was a little kid, not aware of the sexual aspect of it (of sexuality at all), but I was almost magically attracted 1. to girls (not boys) and 2. only feet (upperbody tickling didn't have any effect on me) I can't remember that tickling ever had just playful quality for me. I didn't understand my feelings of course and, though I might sound unbelievable, but I even felt some kind of shame. And here is my point: I believe my feelings were some kind of early form of my later fetishism. They were just there, and where did they come from?

I agree with some of the things you said Stubbe. I can't speak to "Why Feet?" because it is something that I don't think I will every fully comprehend. But as far as the fetish as a whole, I know many of us can recount similar experiences. I remember incidents/ shows/ etc. from as early as 3 years old vividly. I remember my first tickle dream, which totally terrified me at around 5 years old. And although I am certainly not hardwired to respond to all tickling in a sexual manner, I vividly remember the first time it did affect me that way.

Feet do seem like the most popular spot on the forum and on many videos. And it is weird to me. Foot fetishism is mentioned so often that it almost seems to me as a mainstream thing. I know it isn't.... it's just it is everywhere. I have "vanilla" friends who have absolutely NO problem with mentioning to me and EVERYONE in the room that they love feet. And no one even blinks. Let me pull out one feather and I bet everyone would SCATTER! LOL :D

There are several types of tickle fetishist. One being the type that has a foot fetish, and enjoys many activities involving feet to include tickling. The foot fetishist will be happy as long as they have a pair of feet to play with. Then there are the tickle fetish purist that only care about tickling....only thing that matters is if the lee is under their ticklish control. They couldn't care less if the lee wore Uggs or combat boots as long as the lee had exposed ticklish skin. The tickle purist are not in the majority. The foot fetishist are, hence why so much content/threads/ect are devoted to feet.

GQ

This is just that philisophical question ("Why?"). Why not? It really comes down to, do you have a foot fetish or not, in my opinion. I have a foot fetish, therefore I love foot tickling. Sometimes I like to change it up and go with something else, but for me, I can't go wrong with foot tickling.

I like feet. I mean, I really, really like and appreciate pretty feet and they are the second place I will look at, but I'm not sure I'm a real foot-fetishist. Probably it is an after-effect" of my tickle-fetish., it's secondary, it grew later. Pretty feet can really make my heart beat fast and exite me, but as soon as it turns out thesy're not ticklish, they become "dead wood". As for me, the affinity to feet is "younger". I believe it grew in my adolescence when I was looking at feet as a prospective tickle-target

This is just that philisophical question ("Why?"). Why not?

Why not, indeed! I really don't understand why this is an issue with other people. There have been no less than a half-dozen threads on the same topic in the last couple months... It's hard enough having to defend our fetishes & kinks in our regular lives; I really don't like having to do the same in a fetish forum... That is all...

They ask these questions because there seems to be way more threads about feet than other body parts, and they're sick of it.

You may as well call this forum feettickling.com

They ask these questions because there seems to be way more threads about feet than other body parts, and they're sick of it.

You may as well call this forum feettickling.com

And, here you are...

48 posts and three years later. What is your excuse, of still being a regular? At least, foot fetishists are not cowards. Where is the belly ticklers forum?

That is because: this is a tickle-market, and demand is foot fetishism. If you do not like, build a site for your minority...

And, here you are...

48 posts and three years later. What is your excuse, of still being a regular? At least, foot fetishists are not cowards. Where is the belly ticklers forum?

That is because: this is a tickle-market, and demand is foot fetishism. If you do not like, build a site for your minority...

Why am I still a regular? Because I can sometimes find things I like here.

No need to call belly fetishists cowards - I didn't insult foot fetishists, it's just a shame that feet tickling is just all over the place and belly tickling is so rare in comparison.

And to all people who post belly related material or belly related threads, thank you - now if only more of us can do this we can even things out.

And yes, I am at a belly fetish forum actually - http://tummiesandnavels.forumup.us/viewforum.php?f=9&mforum=tummiesandnavels

My understanding is that the feet are the most ticklish areas of the body for most people, also except for hot climates or the summer time,the feet are also out of sight, and covered, tickling in this area may be a turn on for some people, but will not be, or lead to a sexual situation like say a groin tickle, where you have to be half naked anyway to feel it.
Not into feet but into the way people behave when their feet are tickled, i don't consider most feet to be a object of worship but some feet are attractive.
could i say that they are growing on me.

I like female feet ,cause it's fun to sit on it (one),riding,and tickling (I am a male)

I often wonder why feet have always been pretty much the center and focal point of the tickling fetish.

I think that for many people, the feet are not even the most ticklish part of their bodies.

What is it about feet that attracts most of us ticklers?

That's a good question. I'm into feet, and I can't figure it out myself. It's like asking why are guys into boobs?

As far as feet not being the most ticklish part of the body, it's been my experience that with women their feet are usually their most ticklish body part, and I can't keep my hands off them(with their permission, and when the situation is appropriate of course)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back