• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why foot tickling is arousing

That's why I wish these folks would learn how to copy and paste here instead of just leaving links. This isn't the first time this has happened, and it won't be the last.

Thanks, Jo. :D

Here's a more detailed explanation with a chart of the brain.

http://brainspiner.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/in-your-brain-feet-and-sex-are-old-friends/

In case my link stops working:
Even though your feet are at one end of you actual body and your genitals are in the middle, as far as your brain is concerned, they’re right next to each other.

A phenomenon known in the nerd world as “spreading activation” takes us the rest of the way along this story. The foot sensation part of your brain “lights up” and lights up a little bit of the genital part of your brain along with it, or vice versa, and suddenly there’s a link between sexual arousal and foot sensations.

And so over time the guy (it’s usually a guy – not always, but usually) begins to feel sexual desire around feet, in the same way that he feels sexual desire around the genitals of his partner.

Attachments

• a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 31
I'm up for any explanation that sounds remotely realistic. I suppose the mystifying part is that foot tickling's been a passion of mine since I was at least five years old. I wonder if the connection might be to the brain's pleasure centers in general. Then again there are so many body part fetishes out there, this could just be wishful thinking.

what i been sayin' - good stuff. I mean, isn't an orgasm just a really intense, pleasurable, supremely awesome TICKLE!!?

Good thread
I always want to know how it started, i can never understand how people HATE feet i mean they do a big job for us, the least you can do is look after them and 'spoil' them.
Even if that does mean giving them lots of kisses ;-)

Could it be that this is a part of the body we don't see as often as other parts? I'm talking the soles of the feet mostly. After all, décolleté is but a peek of what lies underneath. Perhaps it's the peeking that is so erotic.

yahoo - I would venture to say part experimentation, part serendipity - one of our ancestors touched their lover's feet and *ping* sexual arousal ensued. The rest played out like this. Hmm, makes me wonder if some people who 'hate' feet are actually repressed due to social stigma

And I think Volsung is onto something - because of this stigma, feet are considered dirty and need to be covered up. So, you don't usually see bared feet often, and the soles even less often. And when they are, in the presence of people like me, well . . . *ping*

Obviously, I like woman's feet, especially is they're well-tended to. So oddly enough, I'm turned off when I see women walking around in public barefoot (like, at the park, at WalMart, at a bar!)...

Maybe thats just me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back