• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why I fight Superman

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
Folks

A lot of people wonder why I fight Superman He is a "hero" right? Wrong Let me tell you the truth

Many years before Krypton exploded, I am the one who discovered my long lost planet was about to blow up So being the super patriot I am,I decided to get evryone off the planet

Sadly,Jor-El,Superman's Kryptonian father,got wind of it and framed me on grounds that I was trying to take over the planet in a military coup

So me and a few of my friends got sent to the Phantom Zone Do you people have any idea of what it is like living basiaclly as a ghost? No eating No tickling,etc etc Mo wonder I am so grumpy

Well,ole Jor-El decided him,Lara,who was his wife,and baby Kal-El were going to head to Earth to take over the planet Some of my friends made sure only baby Kale-El left before Krypton exploded

See,Kal-El was brainwashed into pretending to be a hero to you good people of Earth,while secretly trying to take over the Earth

Well sometimes being in a ghostly state has it's advantages I was able to spy on him and started plotting to thwart his evil plans So whenever you good citizens see him,please let me know I am only fighting him to help you all

but but, all those superman movies??? all a lie?? tell me it ain't so..

isabeau

What's the story behind Supergirl? Is she trying to take over the world also? :p

kered said:
What's the story behind Supergirl? Is she trying to take over the world also? :p

Yes she is She is very ticklish I must say

isabeau said:
but but, all those superman movies??? all a lie?? tell me it ain't so..

isabeau

Sadly yes Isabeau It's all a bunch of malicious propaganda put out by Superman :D :D

I can personally vouge for General Zod. Anyone who wuvs the widdle bunnies as much as he does is OK in my book. Keep up the good fight General Zod. You have my support. :D :D

General Zod said:
Yes she is She is very ticklish I must say
That makes me wonder something. I never see Isabeau and Supergirl at the same time. Hmmmmmmm...... :confused:

kurchatovium said:
I can personally vouge for General Zod. Anyone who wuvs the widdle bunnies as much as he does is OK in my book. Keep up the good fight General Zod. You have my support. :D :D

Thank you Kurchatovium :bunny: :bunny:

kered said:
That makes me wonder something. I never see Isabeau and Supergirl at the same time. Hmmmmmmm...... :confused:

That is a good point Care to comment Isabeau? :imouttahe

I fight Superman

because that hypocritical, mealymouthed do-gooder gets on my last nerve!
That's why! :rant:
Right on General Zod!
If you ever need an experienced commander for your armored units give me a call! :evilha:

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Ya know... I never liked that leotard wearing pansy ass. Jeez... stripping in phone booths where children could see... and you can't tell me he didn't use that x-ray vision of his to sneak nonconsensual peeks under ladies clothing. He was always playing favorites and mooning over Lois Lane while thieves and murderers ran amok in places other than Metropolis. And, I bet he got that job at the Daily Planet just to insure free publicity. The nerve!!!

Now Batman on the other hand had that neat car, the nifty plane and copter, that wonderful cave and all those great toys. Viva la Bat Power!!!

Isabeau never answered the question of why she and Supergirl are not seen together. Hmmmmmmmm......? And why isn't there any General Zod movies?

natural tickler said:
Two words for ya Zod:

Superman RULES!!!!!!!

Actually, I have two more

Zod drools :blaugh:

Can I help it if I drool lookin at a pretty woman? :evilha: :devil2:

Get this Superman likes to eat celery What kind of hero eats that gross stuff? :xlime: :xlime:

General Zod said:
Get this Superman likes to eat celery What kind of hero eats that gross stuff? :xlime: :xlime:

hmm are you sure that's not spinach??? and General, face facts here, superman is good, General Zod is bad.. hehe

isabeau :twohugs:

isabeau said:
hmm are you sure that's not spinach??? and General, face facts here, superman is good, General Zod is bad.. hehe

isabeau :twohugs:

If he is so good,then why doesn't he help the bunnies fight demons huh? Also why is it that you and Supergirl are never seen together?

General Zod said:
If he is so good,then why doesn't he help the bunnies fight demons huh? Also why is it that you and Supergirk are never seen together?

um i don't know any supergirk, hmm could the General have made a typo? tsk tsk General, you need the eyesight of the Superman.. able to see through everything but lead.. and how do you know he doesn't help the bunnies? i'm so sure he does

isabeau

isabeau said:
um i don't know any supergirk, hmm could the General have made a typo? tsk tsk General, you need the eyesight of the Superman.. able to see through everything but lead.. and how do you know he doesn't help the bunnies? i'm so sure he does

isabeau

Generals are allowed to make typos Please tell us why you and Supergirl are never in the same place together ever I am telling you Superman is evil I was framed

General Zod said:
Generals are allowed to make typos Please tell us why you and Supergirl are never in the same place together ever I am telling you Superman is evil I was framed

why whatever do you mean my dear General??? i'm not supergirl..

isabeau :imouttahe

Isabeau seems to be evading the question, General. Does that tell us something/ Hmmmmm........?

Conspiracy!!!

:eek:
Zod, quick! Get O.J.'s lawyer! He'll save you!

Besides, who names their kid Kal-el? it sounds European...

im just wondering, does Supergirl do her superquick costume changes in telephone booths too? on a busy street? and what about Christopher Reeves?
Was he a government agent hired to spread the propoganda? did you assassinate him?

man i am taking this WAY to far lol

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back