• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why i sometimes post non stop..

Status
Not open for further replies.

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
not that it's anyone's business how much i post..i thought i got away from that pettiness when i left the tmf..seems not though..why i sometimes seem to post non stop...although i have quit living in the past as i used to do..sometimes i have nightmares..and these nightmares are filled with images of my past...the tragedies i've endured...in those nightmares i can feel my dead baby coming out of me..and landing in a bedpan..in those nightmares i see my father taking his last breath..thanking me for helping him..saying he would never forget what i did ever..in those nightmares i see my dead mother..at 66 pounds..after a two month ordeal of slowly starving to death..in those nightmares i see my fight with myself as i refuse over and over to have that life saving operation which i finally was forced into getting three years ago.

so to get those images from my mind..i post..i post so i won't have to think..in fact i just finished a year's worth of anti biotics for a rare infection, due to the wisdom tooth extraction i had over a year ago...so sometimes i post to forget the pain of that..as it was a pain filled year..and a distorting one at that..as the infection made my lower jaw swollen for months..but it's over now..finally..

so that's why i post mindlessly at times..

Isabeau,

If it is therapeutic for you,Then you go ahead and post to your hearts content.
Much love from us who are your friends.

J.:paw:

Izzy...your posts keep the place moving...you always have interesting thread topics that keep others engaged, and posting.

I think you're a tremendous asset to the forum.

And I am so sorry for all of the pain and hurt you've been through...if I could take it all away, I would. In a heartbeat.

The only people who would mind you posting are the ones afraid you'll beat them in post count. So, you just levitate high on your Royal Mountain of Posts and laugh at them from above, seeding death and destruction on their heads.

Wow! He :up_arrow: said it way better than I could. But yeah, I dig the conversational tone of your posts, Isabeau. I try for the same approach, although I rarely succeed the way you do.

Yeah I don't see any problems either. I always enjoy reading your posts. I say keep on posting, and we'll all enjoy reading them.
I'm really sorry to hear about all of that too. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always glad to listen.

Problems? Posting to a forum? That is what the forum is for!! It is nobodies business who posts and why they do. Don't ever feel odd about doing so!

Hey! You have like 700 posts right? I've seen people here and at the TMF who have way more. Does it mean anything? Well not really. People have a right to post and unless it violates some TOS than no one has the right to complain. If they don't like it they can gladly leave. That's what I think anyways. If you enjoy posting here and if it's not hurting anyone who has the right to complain? No one!

So post like crazy!

See now Isabeau, if someone is seriously worried about how much you post, they've got too much time on their hands. As has already been stated, if hanging out here and posting away is therapeutic for you, then good. I don't see why anyone should have a problem with that. There are folks on the TMF who average something like 25 posts a day if not more. I think it's simply jealousy. People pickin' on the folks who put themselves out there and get a lot of responses and whatnot. That's what I figure it boils down to.

not that it's anyone's business how much i post..i thought i got away from that pettiness when i left the tmf..seems not though..why i sometimes seem to post non stop...although i have quit living in the past as i used to do..sometimes i have nightmares..and these nightmares are filled with images of my past...the tragedies i've endured...in those nightmares i can feel my dead baby coming out of me..and landing in a bedpan..in those nightmares i see my father taking his last breath..thanking me for helping him..saying he would never forget what i did ever..in those nightmares i see my dead mother..at 66 pounds..after a two month ordeal of slowly starving to death..in those nightmares i see my fight with myself as i refuse over and over to have that life saving operation which i finally was forced into getting three years ago.

so to get those images from my mind..i post..i post so i won't have to think..in fact i just finished a year's worth of anti biotics for a rare infection, due to the wisdom tooth extraction i had over a year ago...so sometimes i post to forget the pain of that..as it was a pain filled year..and a distorting one at that..as the infection made my lower jaw swollen for months..but it's over now..finally..

so that's why i post mindlessly at times..

You don't have to explain anything;we are happy to have you here and you can say anything you need to or do whatever you want to help yourself.However honey I would seriously suggest going to see a psychologist to help you overcome those tragedies because it sounds like it is deeply rooted into your subconcious and needs to be let out in a healthy manner.I know therapy isn't fun but it helps and as always I am here to listen,talk and help in anyway I can.

I never thought there was a problem with how much people post. There are others that probably post double what you do, albeit most are probably over at TMF. Anyway, as long as your internet use / posting are not getting in way of other responsibilities you may have then I don't see a problem or any reason to explain yourself.

I never thought there was a problem with how much people post. There are others that probably post double what you do, albeit most are probably over at TMF. Anyway, as long as your internet use / posting are not getting in way of other responsibilities you may have then I don't see a problem or any reason to explain yourself.

Too late, sadly, ticklishgiggle. She apparently bailed on us due to some offboard incident with an asshat named meangry.

I wish she would return I really wanted to get to know her;she seemed really cool.Man,if only my computer didn't give out on me I would have had the chance.

I wish she would return I really wanted to get to know her;she seemed really cool.Man,if only my computer didn't give out on me I would have had the chance.

Yeah, I think you two would have hit it off quite well, QBB. :paw:

Too late, sadly, ticklishgiggle. She apparently bailed on us due to some offboard incident with an asshat named meangry.

meangry? I've seen his act over at the TMF - did he bring it to this board too? If so, the admins shouldn't put up with him.

meangry? I've seen his act over at the TMF - did he bring it to this board too? If so, the admins shouldn't put up with him.

Yeppers. While he was picking on Isabeau, he managed to pretty much insult everyone here by announcing that he'd just as soon be over there(at the TMF), anyway.

It was most definitely a case of "Don't let the door hit you on the way out, bub". :rolleyes:

Yeppers. While he was picking on Isabeau, he managed to pretty much insult everyone here by announcing that he'd just as soon be over there(at the TMF), anyway.

It was most definitely a case of "Don't let the door hit you on the way out, bub". :rolleyes:

no,please hit his bum on the way out and hard too.How dare that jerk take away from me and all of you a chance to meet an awesome person.Oh I am mad and if I ever see him on this forum again their will be words like ya'll have never heard comming from me! Oh,how dare him think he can just come on here and insult everyone and just walk away.He better not come back here again or he's going to hear things he won't like;and I have handled verbal abuse for 17 years he won't hurt me with his pathetic words.

I like Isabeau not only because she's close to my own age but because I like her writing style and her sense of humor.

Isabeau, if perchance you're reading this, please come back. Illegitimati non carborundum!

^ you sweet pea are young enough to be my daughter..yet you make such sense...which only goes to show...no matter how old you are in age, you always can learn something from someone else...

about the therapy..hmmm i've gone that route...many many times..they aren't any help to me..but thank you...i'm ok during the day...it's the nighttime..and the dreams...those damn dreams bring it all back as if it were yesterday...i probably will have them until i die...i'll just live with it...

Yes, I adamantly agree. You don't deserve ANYTHING like you had before to warrant this kind of post. As long as you're not going against the forum's rules (which I doubt you ever would) I see no reason whatsoever to write a post that's solely for the justification of your 'many' posts.
Personally, I enjoy your posts very much. They're interesting and about actual 'real life' things, to one degree or another. You seem like a lovely woman who has been forced through so many hardships and ordeals. I'm thankful you consider me your friend, for the feelings are the same in return. :redface: What with all this crap that's still going on, I'm going to pray you get better and don't have any more of this crap. I know it may not seem like a lot at all, but I feel as it is the most powerful thing to do, and I am living testament of prayer's power! :super_hap
Praying everything will only get MUCH better, Sadi. :ggrin:

I've not once been sent a pm from administration for my conduct here...nor has it happened on TMF. You can talk about me all you want, but the simple fact is, you have no grounds for your statement about me, especially since a majority of that community embraced me.

I said they had a better user base. And I still believe that. So?

no,please hit his bum on the way out and hard too.How dare that jerk take away from me and all of you a chance to meet an awesome person.Oh I am mad and if I ever see him on this forum again their will be words like ya'll have never heard comming from me! Oh,how dare him think he can just come on here and insult everyone and just walk away.He better not come back here again or he's going to hear things he won't like;and I have handled verbal abuse for 17 years he won't hurt me with his pathetic words.

I didn't take away from anyone "the chance to meet an awesome person". Her exodus was by her own hand. And...even during that entire thing, I never once told her to get out. That's the problem people seem to have: I didn't tell her to leave. She, instead, left the way she did. Now if people want to create the illusion that I masterminded this plot to get her off of forums...then they are entitled to their (wrong) opinions.

And I am here. And...what are your words for me? Lay them on me. You have no frame of reference with what you speak, and rather than inform yourself, you instead are joining in with the collective group of lemmings who feel it necessary to focus their hatreds on a singular person because they can't accept the very notion that their friend just assumed leave them than stay here with them the entire time. It took coaxing to get her to come back. And...the weird part...NOBODY TOLD HER TO LEAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

But I am here...just around the corner...and my pm box is always open if you feel the need to voice your displeasures towards me.

Actually, no one really has any desire to interact with you at all, meangry. Yet, you remain, the proverbial turd in the punchbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back