• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why i'm such a jerk lately

areenactor

2nd Level Blue Feather
first i'd like to say i'm posting this here and not in the tickling section, cause it's not fully tickling related. so i hope everyone sees this.
as i'm sure you've all seen lately i've been very much a downer.
i have come to realize what the problem is! my wife.
i have been in a bad mood since early august. in truth i haven't been entirely happy for a long time. but for the purpose of this post it started in august.
we were going to be relocating to mesa arizona. in june we visited there, looked at housing, and jobs. i received offers at all 3 places i applied at, which i thought was great concidering the lack of offers here in the chicago area! my wife received offers at all the local school districts too. and the houses! the great prices! holey shit, it was amazing.
when we returned home it was decided which house we'd buy, and what job she'd take, if it was offered. well the dream job came through. everything that needed to happen to make the move a go, happened. then in early august she hit me with the bomb shell, she decided not to move. she said let's wait till next summer(forgetting thats what she had said last summer!). our whole marriage she has been saying let's move to a warmer climate, and after almost 22 years, that dream was becomming reality. then the roof fell in.
there are several members here that know me. we've talked for a few years. they know that my marriage has been up, and down, on, and off for some time now. mainly due to my wifes infidelities, and habitual lieing. why have i stayed with her? because i have 4 kids! they are my life, and i will weather any storm for them.
and now on top of all the problems she has to shatter another dream.
so here i come, day after day, with my bad moon, and jump on everyone. this in not an excuse, but it is the reason.
i am nothing if not truthfull. so i have to admit that the things i have said are my actual feelings, but i normaly would not have been so outspoken, nor so rude in my presentation.
i hope those affected can understand the stress i have been going through lately. i felt i owed you all an explanation.
be good, be safe.
steve

Ah, don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone gets down, it's in our nature. I won't try offering any advice on the situation, at 19, I don't really have the experience to do so. However; I will say that it's all water under the bridge, even though you and I never crashed, I'm sure if you offended anyone they wouldn't keep a grudge. After all, we'll all friends here.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Steve. I feel for you. I thought something may have been bugging you lately, but was hoping it was something minor. I applaud your resolve to stick with your kids and work through this. But, it sounds like you might do well to get someone else involved to help your wife see what she's doing. As for spouting off here...I think we've all done that at one point or another. At least you have the grace to own it. I'm sure others will understand. I'll keep you in thought/prayer. If you need to talk, you know where to find me.

Ann

Damn, Steve, sorry t'hear you've had such a pisser deal, bub. I'm wit' 'Duo - get a third party talkin' wit' you and your wife. That ain't the sort of thing y'want to fester, so to speak.

I thought you were just feelin' ornery, though. I figure that, since you actually are good enough to argue and debate reasoningly, that you were just in the mood for such. Here I actually was disagreein' wit' stuff, and wonderin' what you'd say. Hope my disagreements don't rattle ya, brother. Just wantin' t'interact!

See a counsellor wit' your wife, man. It's gonna help you, at the very least, and could mend what sounds like a rocky situation. You're a good man for standin' by your babies, though. I hope it works out for ya!

dvnc

Steve...

I noticed the tone changing in your posts, but I figured you were just bein' grumpy.:p I'm also sorry to hear that you're havin' a bad angle at home.

When your home, your safe place, is outta whack, everything else just seems t'bug ya even more!!! I'll keep a good thought in hopes that it works out for you in the way YOU want and need it to!

In the meantime..I won't offer a shoulder or an ear...maybe a foot t'tickle, though. *giggle* :wow:

Until you're feelin' better, just be as contrary and argumentative as ya like. We all do it!

Jo

Hey Steve......I can only agree that some sort of counseling is necessary..If she wont go then do it alone...for your own sanity.

If I had stayed in my previous marriage of 16 years just for the sake of the kids, well..I probably would be a very unhappy man right now
who would never have had the chance to meet some of these great people.

My two kids adjusted very well and my ex and I are better friends now than when we were together. They all treat my wife and 3 year old son
as if they were always a part of the family.

Dont use the kids as an excuse as it will make you bitter in the years to come.

Ray

PS...We all get cranky when dealing with life. Dont worry about it.

Feel free to email me if you need an ear or just want to vent a little.

[email protected]

Steve,
Been there...done that (at least a couple of times). If it makes you feel better (it probably won't, but it seemed like a good thing to say), I could tell you stories about my ex-wife that nobody would ever possibly believe. Just when you think your life has hit rock bottom, just remember there's always someone who is worse off. If you ever want to meet soemwhere around the Wisconsin-Illinois border for a beer or two, or three, or...let me know. We could probably exchange some pretty good stories, as well as have a great game of "Can You Top This?"

Hey steve don't worry about it everybody gets into a funk now and then. It seems to me even when your in a funk your still a pretty nice guy. I've gotten into more than a couple of funks myself so don't worry about it. Hope your situation improves.

This is only common sense, but good advice to anyone with an untrustworthy spouse, especially where children are involved - keep a good lawyer on retainer. This is not a luxury in a volatile situation like yours.

thank you one and all

even those that read my post, and didn't respond. my message got across, and that was my hope.
thank you to those that offered to lend an ear (and foot) both here on the board, and in e-mail, your friendliness, and carring is most appriciated. i'll take you up on the offers i'm sure.
so if anyone wants to hear about my travales, let me know, i'll bore you to death in e-mail, so those not interested don't have to be bothered.
steve

Sorry to hear it Steve. You're doing the right thing by your kids though, and that's the most important thing.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back